• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2006
Hello all, I'm Masked Pickle, a French student trying to be in his free time a writAAR. As you must know, I'm the self-proclaimed Great Helmsman of the Kaiserpedia, a Wikia about the Kaiserreich mod, in order to give more flesh to this alternate history game where Germany has won WWI. I have decided to begin a new AAR, with the Kaiserreich mod. With which country? This, you will have to decide. I begin a poll that will last a week, at the end of those I will begin an AAR with one of the countries of the Kaiserreich mod...If you still don't know about this mod, there is the List of countries.

But this AAR will be different. It will be a History Book Style one. Or sort of. Because, in order to boost the writing of the Kaiserpedia and to give more flavour to this future AAR, updates and articles will be made in the Kaiserpedia and given in this AAR. So, I recommend you to choose an important country, with plenty of possible developments (even if, in my very humble opinion, I think that some of these "Minor nations" are quite interesting).

Choose your nation before Sunday February, 22!

(PS: If you choose United States, please precise the path you want this country to follow, meaning between Democracy, MacArthur dictatorship, nationalist American Union State, syndicalist Combined Syndicates of America, secessionist Pacific States, etc. Same thing for Russia, between neo-Bolshevism, democracy, military dictatorship, monarchism or national-populism).

The CSA, Combined Syndicates of America that is. There is a good AAR about democratic USA already going, but I've yet to see one about the redblack side. There is also very little about it in Kaiserpedia.

Go as the Canadians and restore order to the British Isles!

Qing Empire :D

Bengal, and go with a moderately pace land reform.

I'd love to see a nice, realistic South American one. Argentina or Brazil perhaps?

I suppose you can go for the good o' Commune of France. :p

Austria, revive the Empire, I've found it's qite easy and you can qikl become as powerfull as germany and russia(not that russia is very strong)

MacArthurism! I started one at one point (it even had Stalin in it!) but my saves became corrupted...

Status
Not open for further replies.