• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ahh, this is a different idea for an AAR, works well with WWM. I'll be following.

*subscribed*

All good so far.

Will you be attacking Chile next?

I'll be watching :)

Nope, there is another victim before we decide to attack Chile. You'll see in the next update.

Curses! you stole my idea (wait, this means I don't have to write YESSS)
Good AAr though

Really? You had the same idea. That's nice. Good to have you around.

Ahh, this is a different idea for an AAR, works well with WWM. I'll be following.

Thanks! Yes, WWM is what makes this AAR possible.

*subscribed*

All good so far.

Welcome and thanks for your comment.

Update is coming now!

Great job finding Metternich :D And an excellent AAR, nice and concise, looking forward to more!

IV. Arabian Wars

November 1831. After struggling with my BB, I have finally managed to put it below the limit, thanks to my advisors and my new ruler. Now it's time to keep expanding. However, thanks to the religious and cultural afinity, all of the Spanish American nations are protecting each other somehow, either by alliances or guarantees. Portugal is guaranteeing everyone as well. I don't want to get in war with a big coalition, so I'll take advantage of Peru's strange alliances.

52.jpg

Right, Peru is allied with Oman, don't know why, though. I don't care, either way, I got a free war against them without Portugal, Mexico, Argentina, etc coming after me. I'll have to face all the Middle East, though, but I hope they won't be bothering me too much. So the war starts. I had been positioning my troops during the last months, so I know move them into Peruvian territory.

54.jpg

Portugal should help as well, as they have a common border with Peru and have cores in some of their provinces. As soon as my armies start the sieges, I order to assault the forts, I want to make this war quick. Out of four assaults, three are succesful.

55.jpg

I advance towards Xeres with one of my armies and take it but then I'm attacked by a larger enemy led by the Peruvian ruler. Reinforcements won't arrive in time, so they'll have to fight on their own. Fortunately, I win:

56.jpg

The rest of my troops arrive to Xeres after taking Apiacas and Moxos. A couple of months later, the Peruvian capital falls as well. While the main Peruvian army is distracted fighting the Portuguese, I advance to Mbaracayu and take it, the same can be said about Santana and Itenines. I get a white peace with Oman.

58.jpg

And on January 14, 1833, Tape, the last Peruvian stronghold falls. It's now time to make peace with them, a great peace (at least for us)

59.jpg

My BB is now again above the limit, but Peru is now a OPM. I hope I get a great event again or that my next ruler has a great diplomatic atribute. I peace out Persia with the 25 ducats strategy. The Arabian Wars are over.

60.jpg

The next years will be now used to put down rebellions in the newly acquired territories and let our BB lower, so we can attack a new enemy. It will probably be between Paraguay, Venezuela or Peru, little countries, so my BB doesn't go to up again.

Ahahaha that's cheeky, but forgiveable :D

Hehe, you're really living on the edge here :eek: Over the BB limit again...

So THAT'S what the Arabian Wars were all about. Silly Peruvians, making themselves vulnerable like that :D

How's the newly acquired territory doing? Did they get forts etc. up there so you don't have to worry about that?

Gran Colombia continues to expand :D

Does Gran Colombia experience serious turmoils in this game after Bolivar dies?

Great job finding Metternich :D And an excellent AAR, nice and concise, looking forward to more!

Yes! I was very lucky, we really helped to get my BB after the war with Spain.

Ahahaha that's cheeky, but forgiveable :D

You got to take all the chances that present ;)

Hehe, you're really living on the edge here :eek: Over the BB limit again...

So THAT'S what the Arabian Wars were all about. Silly Peruvians, making themselves vulnerable like that :D

How's the newly acquired territory doing? Did they get forts etc. up there so you don't have to worry about that?

Where would the fun be if I didn't? :) Yes, Arabian Wars weren't that big deal. And yes, Peru managed to fortify all the provinces before they were given to their rightful owner :D I still have some rebel troubles and all the mountains and jungles make moving troops a real pain.

I hope those new provinces have decent manpower, you'll need it for the next showdown with Mexico :D

There is some manpower. However, I hope to beat Chile or the Liga Federal before I have to fight Mexico again.

Gran Colombia continues to expand :D

Does Gran Colombia experience serious turmoils in this game after Bolivar dies?

Not at all. Bolívar died already and nothing happened. There should be an event, though.

can we get maps and yes,great AAR

Thanks! I will post a map with the next update.

I was hoping for an update and then I came to this page and an update was there!

My favorite part was when I wanted it to happen and then it did. :)

EDIT: Happy birthday! Your birthday present to yourself should be updating.

Last edited:
I was hoping for an update and then I came to this page and an update was there!

My favorite part was when I wanted it to happen and then it did. :)

EDIT: Happy birthday! Your birthday present to yourself should be updating.

Thank you very much! :D I hope I can update this in the next three days. I just started a week of exams at school, so I won't be having a lot of free time.

Don't worry about bb. Just make a pre-emptive strike against anyone who might dow you. :p

That would be an interesting idea if I was playing a WC with France ;) But I don't have enough troops right now for that. So I'll just keep going one by one.

That would be funny. Make an AAR with France where you may only go below badboy limit for five years in a row at a time, then you have to get above it again.

it was fun to see that argentina finally acquired the Malvinas xD, i support the idea for a south-american unification event, it flag should have a Condor (has it is the most common national emblem in south american countries...)

---

You could calm down a few years, to lower the revolt risk and your BBs, while recruiting a bigger army to take over Mexico, there's always the risk that you get attacked by a potence because of your reputation D:

Last edited:
Beating Spain? Count me in :D

BOOO XD

But either way great AAR so far ! And hilarious clever with the cashing in on the Arabian alliances XD

I love supporting Capibara AARs ! Go go go :D