EU4 Dev Clash #11 - Baltic Elephants - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Trustinder

c92854bf2a.png

edit: uploaded to 3rd party site for easier viewing

Attachments

• Trustinder_theodoro.png
    Trustinder_theodoro.png
    39,2 KB · Views: 25
Trustinder

c92854bf2a.png

edit: uploaded to 3rd party site for easier viewing

At least I don't betray other people and stay true to my word #BurnAgainstPrettyMuchEveryone

I am very happy to see Blondie's progress, but I am just worried he's going to get crushed by the green blob from the north. Can Europeans please go and kill Ottomans before they reach Blondie?
Fear not, brave citizen of the Excellent Empire of Ethiopia. Provisions are being made to contain the Ottoman dogs. More like Ottowho?

I've been trying to entice people repicking nations to take Nitra :(
Nobody dared to take up the great challenge. Started to wonder if I can do both commentary and play as them to form Mazovia...

I've been trying to entice people repicking nations to take Nitra :(
Nobody dared to take up the great challenge. Started to wonder if I can do both commentary and play as them to form Mazovia...

This can only end in one way :D

I'm just hyped to get my Peasant Revolution back in order - the bourgeoisie will pay for my clumsy mistake what they have done! :mad:
That was a offer from the Emperor. So no other nobles are to blame :oops:
But why be that aggressive ? Just tell the Emperor, I don't agree with you aristocrat running the HRE so im Leaving to the New world and Donate my old Land to the player that helped me the most :cool:

I heard Scotland is in need for some land ;)

Katz to Kilwa
Sidestep to Dai Viet