EU4 Dev Clash #11 - Baltic Elephants - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.

Groogy

Fossilized Platypus
140 Badges
Sep 4, 2009
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Lead and Gold
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Ancient Space
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Sengoku
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Cities in Motion
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • March of the Eagles
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • King Arthur II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Impire
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
EU4Dharma-devclash.png

It's time to start up the next round of the weekly developer multiplayer clash!
For this season we will be playing with hot-code fresh from the oven. You'll all get a sneak peak on the making of Dharma so expect crashes and out of synchs! We will also play with a bit of a twist to how we score things this time around.

We will continue having Trophies for placement 1 to 3, these will be accompanied with 2 new rewards, Fan favorite and the best Newcomer, both of these will be decided by voting. Fans will get to vote on fan favorite and participants in the dev clash will get to vote on who they think is the best newcomer!

The score this session is a cumulative number of points per Age "Mario Kart System". At the end of each Age, you will be granted up to 10 points depending on how many points you scored. You will then have your score cleared and started anew for the next age. Player with the highest total of points from the 4 ages, maximum of 40, will be declared number one. An eliminated player will be given a new nation for the next session, but keep any Age points they have earned as their previous nation.

When?
Every Tuesday at 15:00CET! Starting on Tuesday the 29th of May 2018!

Where can I watch this live?
https://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive

Where can I watch previous streams that I missed?
Either on our Paradox Grand Strategy Youtube Channel, or the Twitch VOD archive.
If you want to see our new stuff we have a new channel dedicated specifically for our Grand Strategy games!
Subscribe to ParadoxExtra Grand Strategy Channel!

Even though our fresh meat got beaten around most of them have returned for this season again! Player Profiles are not quite finished yet thanks to PDXCON so for now you'll get a blurred out version of where everyone have been placed.

map.png

Not sure how I will survive the first session right now, going to need to practice a lot.

Aye thats the hazard of OPM life. Here's praying we make it through, I dont want to loose this epic tag :D

But no forming Prussia this time, 'kay?

Kaiser said he was going to form the Bundesrepublik Deutschland so I guess no Prussian monarchy

Will he convert to Reformed during the reformation for maximum morale? That is my question

It would be hilarious to maximize moral but completely neglect Discipline. Don't have the manpower pool for it though :)

It would be hilarious to maximize moral but completely neglect Discipline. Don't have the manpower pool for it though :)

There's always more peasants is there no? ;)

So you are not holy, not roman, not an emperor?

No he wished he could have Scanian culture so he could have the grandest of all titles. Storbonde

There are surprisingly a lot of non dev people joining this session. It could open up for new power houses and alliances around the Baltic Sea. The devs should be scared!