EU4 Dev Clash #11 - Baltic Elephants - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm very happy to see that the most powerful countries are left in AI hands. Depending on the office diplomacy, this could become the most entertaining dev clash in a long time.

There are surprisingly a lot of non dev people joining this session. It could open up for new power houses and alliances around the Baltic Sea. The devs should be scared!

For GenosseJohan: Der Heimliche Aufmarsch (Ernst Busch) just replace Sowjetunion with Dithmarschens Union.

I really hope you will survive a while, there is more great songs from that period for the Peasant republic

There are surprisingly a lot of non dev people joining this session. It could open up for new power houses and alliances around the Baltic Sea. The devs should be scared!

giphy.gif

Tell me, what social class does marketing people belong to?

... Asking for a friend :D

Relay to your friend that QA sure are not nobles in any way.

Interested in the diplomacy from KJ this session. In his 1st clash, he got rigged allies. In his 2nd clash, he bordered 2 newcomers, who were incredibly loyal. What's going to happen next week? :D