EU4 Dev Clash #11 - Baltic Elephants - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd much prefer another eu4 dev clash to a stellaris one...

Based on the first look dev stream they just have, There is an almost certain chance someone's empire is going to be thrown into chaos because their neighbor is a Megacorp with Criminal origins who set up a bunch of drug dens and chops shops on their planets that have sent crime through the roof. Does that not sound equal to the hilarious awesomeness of an EUIV dev clash?

Seems fair that other games get their DevClash as well, even if our preference goes to EUIV.

I rather see something else to avoid the dev clashes becoming the same old.
Also, having a dev clash for an immersion pack makes it highly possible that the end of the clash is playing on the current out version, while dev diaries are for something new.
Part of the excitement of a dev clash is spotting the new mechanics in the work. Better save the dev clash for the next full expansion DLC. (HRE DLC + HRE carnage?)

Not a surprising opinion to be found on the EU4 forum and nobody loves the EU4 Dev Clash as much as I do. Even so, I think it fair that we give the floor to Stellaris at least for the time being. It also gives the devs something fresh to clash in, and allow some new faces to shine.

I prefer the eu4 dev clash. But I play stellaris too, occassionally.

Im looking forward too see the different strategies of all the players. Ive learned a lot in that respect from the eu4 dev clashes. There is no stream where you can see so many different strategies and their effectiveness as in the paradox dev clash.

It always inspires me for new campaigns. And I havent played stellaris for a while, so I hope this dev clash gives me some new ideas :)

Cool that you're doing a Stellaris dev clash, and I completely understand not wanting to do multiple dev clashes at once, given the organisational load it must create.

I hope that this means there will be Tuesday preview streams for EU4, though, once you get close enough to having something to show?

My biggest regret is that I did not find this in time for when the Dithmarschen/Netherlands wars were ongoing :(

5aff0857deda2.jpeg