• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've been told that today is a good day for everyone to claim to have every single trait and role in the game
This sounds exceedingly very fun!

Copying from ruleset, omitting a few overlapping ones:
I am all of the following roles/traits:
Mondstadt Citizen (Villager), Fatui Agent (Werewolf), Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius (Seer), Cardinal of the Church of Favonius (Priest), Darknight Hero (van Helsing), Harbinger (Sorcerer), Treasure Hoarder (Cultists), 5-Star Outrider (Guardian Angel), Deaconess (Doctor), Mondstadt Wine Guild (Village Council Member), Librarian (One-Eye Open), Springvale Hunter (Hunter), Knight-in-training (Apprentice), Reconnaissance Company (Spy), Adventurer (Spiritually Attuned), Astrologist (Sorcerous powers), Wealthy (Plotter), Bartender (Alderman), Wind Glider (Cloak of Invisibility), Bard (Pathological Liar), and Raptor (Robber)

Vote Arkasas

Let’s see if this can motivate him to show up and provide his version of the events.

Will look into all persons later.

... what version of events? I PMed Capage when asked saying I was a hunter and he told me to shoot Wombat 5 minutes before deadline. Here, have some PMs.

I am a hunter villager. Please advise if you would like anyone shot.
I'm thinking about it.
Ok, Shoot team wombats!!
We don't have a scan, but we have some information making it likely.
Great, pleasure doing business with you.

This case is dumb and you should all feel dumb for making it. Do better.

Oh, right, and as a forty-foot-tall purple platypus-bear, I am pleased to announce that I have every role and trait in the game. How else do you think I shot the Wombat, being some sort of boring hunter?

... what version of events? I PMed Capage when asked saying I was a hunter and he told me to shoot Wombat 5 minutes before deadline. Here, have some PMs.

This case is dumb and you should all feel dumb for making it. Do better.
How wombat find out just before deadline that he was toast, ie about the same time you were asked to shot him.

How wombat find out just before deadline that he was toast, ie about the same time you were asked to shot him.
Did you tell him? Seems just as likely to me.

Day 5 Votecount
5 hours before deadline

CaptainGrimlock: 2
MAWofdoom [584]
happycats517 [598]

Arkasas: 2
CaptainGrimlock [591]
Sleepyhead [594]

Sleepyhead: 1
Culann [567]

randakar: 1
Caillean [572]

Caillean: 1
randakar [577]

Not voted: 3
@Arkasas
@aedan777
@liefwarrior

Pm's provided by Sleepyhead is sufficient enough to get me to backdown. Of the two candidates I find the Ark case to be dumb as well. A baddie offering a shot to the JL spokesperson is counterproductive to winning. I think Ark likes winning, why else does he hide every game and try to survive as long as he can? Leaving, Grimlock 2.0 is an unknown, and they tend to get strung up at this point in the game because there is a high probability that they'll flip wolves.

Unvote Sleepyhead
Vote Grimlock 2.0

Last edited:
I think Ark likes winning, why else does he hide every game and try to survive as long as he can?
Damn, you caught me.

• 1Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
As promised, my read:

aedan - most reasonable player standing up for Meowth, had a spat with wombat. Leaning good.

Arkasas - shot a baddie on JL order. But said baddie was informed of the order and outed himself publicly. Leak likely Arky or council. I’m thinking it is more likely that it was Arky, ergo leaning baddie.

Caillean - subject of a save by wombat, when he already knew he was toast (“making the best out of a bad situation”). Wombat could’ve acted in panic when faced with the formalising JL and the knowledge of his upcoming death, meaning the save of Caillean could’ve been an attempt to save the pack. Earlier vote by Wombat could be a typical alibi vote. IRL married couple convinced the other partner is evil. Leaning baddie.

Captn Grimlock - no information, I guess only death will tell?

Culann - inconsistent logic, poor track record. Voted me earlier this day even though last day he thought I was cleared. Had reservations about Capage once the council confirmed him cleared. Leaning baddie.

Happycats - guilty of high treason against felines. A serious crime. No obvious ties to Wombat or Euro. Leaning neutral.

Liefwarrior - no information, I guess only death will tell?

MAWofdoom - councillor, seems helpful. Leaning goodie.

Meowth - assured goodie. Killed once by a bunch of idiots spearheaded by evil wombat, but luckily for the village cats have more lives.

Randakar - councillor, seems in charge of a PJL. Killed this kitten once so not happy about that. IRL married couple convinced the other partner is evil. Leaning goodie who made a huge mistake.

Out of these we have three I could easily see as baddies based on game events: Arkasas, Caillean, Culann
Two could equally well be baddies as there is zero information on them: Grimlock and Liefwarrior

Open to explore any of these five today.

1690391257716.png

I'm a mime job level requirements:
Level 8 Mondstadt Citizen
Level 8 Fatui Agent
Level 3 Acting Grand Master
Level 3 Cardinal of the Church of Favonius
Level 3 Darknight Hero
Level 3 Harbringer
Level 5 Treasure hoarder
Level 5 5-Star Outrider
Level 5 Deaconess
Level 5 Mondstaft Wine Guild
Level 5 Librarian
Level 5 Springvale Hunter
Level 5 Knight-in-Training
Level 5 Reconnaissance Company
Level 8 Adventurer
Level 5 Astrologist
Level 5 Wealthy (Citizen)
Level 8 Bartender
Level 5 Wind Glider
Level 3 Bard
Level 5 Raptor

Did you tell him? Seems just as likely to me.
Meow? I never got the name. Unlike you.

I know for a fact that Capage was unavailable most of the day and he said he had a lot to sort through just before deadline. This is why I asked you to provide your thoughts as to how wombat got the information.

Culann - inconsistent logic, poor track record. Voted me earlier this day even though last day he thought I was cleared. Had reservations about Capage once the council confirmed him cleared. Leaning baddie.

I never said you were cleared, I said the possibility that a cloak was given to a major goodie. Chefjones tunneling gave me something else to consider.

Sleepyhead: Used cloak which led me to believe he is either a major goodie or a baddie. Given Chefjones insistence on being a wolf and they were the seer there is some credit to the claim.

My conclusions may be wrong more often than right, but my logic is consistent.

My reservations was someone claiming to be council spokesman stating there was a double cleared player and I later voted off of Capage and followed council member Alxeu case on Witch Agatha. Blatantly ignoring this comes off as trying to set me up for an easy lynch like a wolf would do. As is trying to peg Ark for the leak in the JL. For the record I think something is off here.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure I've had this fixed by staff in the past. Been long enough though that I guess its back to thinking im a bot. Also ew interacting with the main forums. Imagine doing that when the official discords are right there.
Why not just post some posts? Instead of relying on staff time fix it for a limited time.
Also, the fora are the official outlet of pdx, not some discord.

Oh, right, and as a forty-foot-tall purple platypus-bear, I am pleased to announce that I have every role and trait in the game. How else do you think I shot the Wombat, being some sort of boring hunter?
I too am a forty-foot-tall purple platypus-bear with every role and trait.

As for my thoughts on everyone:
Randy: Guild and/or JL spokesman. Likely goodie.
Arkasas: Not sure. Might’ve warned wombat, thought that could just be a coincidence where wombat found out another way.
Myself: Obvious Uber-goodie
Leifwarrior: Haven’t noticed much one way or the other. Possible goodie
Caillean: Seems to be a goodie, though she’s been a bit quiet.
Culann: I have reasons to believe that Culann is definitely a goodie.
Sleepy: Unless I’m remembering wrong, sleepy’s on the guild right? That, plus pms provided (as Culann said) make him a likely goodie
Happycats: I haven’t been able to get much of a read on him
aedan: I can NEVER get a read on aedan.

As requested, I'm a seer, priest, guardian angel, doctor, van Helsing, sorcerer, village council member, alderman, plotter, blessed, one eye open, apprentice, hunter, spy, spiritually attuned, robber, with a cloak.

Several potential candidates today. Not much on Grimlock, Arkasas still stands out as a potential leak to let Wombat know he was getting shot. Caillean might have been saved by Wombat as bait, or it could have been a desperate hope we'd think that and keep a packmate alive. Randy isn't cleared by any means, but I'm not really sold by caillean's case on him. Sleepyhead I'm still leaning villager on, especially with the knowledge he was the one who gave Wagonlitz's name to be shot.

So of these, I think Caillean's the one I'm most suspicious of.

Vote Caillean

A tie wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea at this point I think.

Sleepy: Unless I’m remembering wrong, sleepy’s on the guild right? That, plus pms provided (as Culann said) make him a likely goodie

No, he isn't. Just responsible for giving Capage Wagonlitz's name which resulted in some contact between him and us.

The surviving two members of the guild are Maw and me. We have used all of the guild powers though.

vote Caillean

mostly out of self-preservation, at this point, though I am also willing to lynch Grimlock, liefwarrior and Sleepy and could be persuaded against most of the rest of you.

Day 5 Votecount
~1.25 hours before deadline

Caillean: 3
randakar [577]
aedan777 [616]
Arkasas [619]

Arkasas: 2
CaptainGrimlock [591]
Sleepyhead [594]

CaptainGrimlock: 2
MAWofdoom [584]
Culann [Sleepyhead 567 -> 607]