• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's okay for one or two players, but when a good number of the baddies took it, they sacrificed their offensive power to come back into the game. You guys only have an assassin shot, thief, and brutal. Not much there to help crawl your way back.
We weren’t allowed to coordinate trait choices, nor did we know who our packmate s were until we choose our traits.

The one thing I really learned from this game is that Alchemist was really undercosted, an alchemist goodie is basically a major goodie and I think alchemist should cost at least 7.
Alchemist costs 5, Seerish Powers was 4.. Alchemist basically contains Seerish Powers (which basically asked for Wolves and unattached apprentices). Yes, it was cheap.

At least there's no Van Helsing equivalent for the baddies..
Assuming this comment is a continuation of how you said that the Van Helsing was a bad pick, I think picking sorcerer with the updated rival trait was a head scratcher. Even worse when you're paired up with another baddie.

The one thing I really learned from this game is that Alchemist was really undercosted, an alchemist goodie is basically a major goodie and I think alchemist should cost at least 7.
I'm tempted to say more, since it's basically a seer scan (check wolf), priest scan (zealot) and a baddie or major goodie scan (check villager), plus a bunch more.

Assuming this comment is a continuation of how you said that the Van Helsing was a bad pick, I think picking sorcerer with the updated rival trait was a head scratcher. Even worse when you're paired up with another baddie.
tbf I never understand why so few people pick rival. It's fun!

Granted it may not have been as fun for Marty

Day 10 END
DAY 10

It is time. The Aberrant had been driven back and with that done the Galactic Community could bring it's full weight on the Unbidden threat. The final nations go forth. They are the Colony of Pax, a group of fanatic spiritualists who live in harmony with the plants on their home planet, The Culann Corporation (recently renamed from the Caillean Corporation) a spiritualist and robust species, the Chirpy Khanate, who extracted great secrets from a relic world, the Johho Consciousness, capable of political maneuvering and proud owners of a science nexus, The Conclave of Bears, empathetic and ever vigilant (they'll finish that sentry array eventually!), and The Empire of Man, with their mass collection of minor baubles. Their final enemy was the Dedonus Nexus, a machine empire who threw their lot in with the Unbidden. They were happy to allow the organics to die if it meant their survival. The others in the Community were also concerned about the Johho Consciousness. Perhaps their hive mind would decide that the deaths of a few others were worth keeping the glorious we of the hive mind alive. They made a plan to destroy both in one fell swoop. Titans, juggernauts, and colossi clashed until only five remained. The nations pulled back and waited. Time passed. No more invaders came. The Galactic Community worked on picking up the pieces. Refugees were allowed to reclaim their old territory or found a new one on terraformed worlds, species were uplifted to replace those that were lost, and in time the galaxy was alive again. However, the five surviving members had grown weary in that time. They had grown tired of keeping up with the energy and vibrancy of the younger races. They pulled back into their core territories. They built massive starbases to keep the others out. They left their seats in the Galactic Senate empty and soon pulled out of the community. Some continued to interact with the other species, but they treated them more as pets or children then equals. They became nations focused inwards, chasing philosophy and theory. While no one ever said it to their face, the other species of the galaxy quietly referred to them as the Fallen Empires. Perhaps centuries from now a new threat would arise, and they would awaken.

Dedonus the formerly cursed plotter werewolf of the Unbidden was lynched
Johho the alchemist plotter villager was lynched

Sleepyhead 2.0 the Priest

Ironhide G1 the plotter alderman brutal SSA villager

beartjah the former oracle villager with used spying powers

Culann 2.0 the blessed villager with used priestly powers

Chieron the villager with used seerish powers

WIN

• 2Love
Reactions:
We weren’t allowed to coordinate trait choices, nor did we know who our packmate s were until we choose our traits.
The root of the issue is that, from what I can tell, it is inefficient not to take whichever trait that is at the max points value you received. But that's just my opinion.

Ironhide G1 the plotter alderman brutal SSA villager

What?!
Goodies OP.

Granted not as much as the baddies last game, but two alchemists, two priests, a seer+vH, and then Ironhide with his membuild? Pfft!

Granted, as said, Ramius and Grimlock were most of our pickpoints wasted on day 1. Still amazed I managed to survive a few days after openly shooting the JL spokesman, even if I had an excuse.

Gg goodies. We got absolutely curbstomped. I do think the goodies were quite overpowered, but you guys made the most of pretty much all your abilities.

Not thrilled with my play this gane, but it could have been worse. I came so close to a play that would have been the stuff of legend, but my villager claim was a day off from when it needed to be. Oh well.

At one point during this game I got the idea of having a game where everyone was a PL until @brovahkiin informed me, to my dismay, that that was a Dadarian idea.

Yeah, that was a game. I believe it fell apart day one when everyone realized they were a PL and just posted a claim with every role and trait in thread.

I should start taking notes of when I find a moment where I want to say something, but saying anything could give the goodies a hint as to the identity of a baddie.

@Ironhide G1, you can remove the "worst player on the WW forums" tag from your signature - that does not apply.

Fun game, but too few cursed this game, bad luck (both rivals ending up on the baddie side), Witch Agatha's survival 2 turns after EnvyDemon's exposure of her, and 3 bad hunts (well, 2 of them bad, only one of them truly inexplicable) made the goodies winning a near certainty.

Thanks for hosting, Panzer and Happycats!

• 1Like
Reactions:
@Ironhide G1, you can remove the "worst player on the WW forums" tag from your signature - that does not apply.

Fun game, but too few cursed this game and 3 bad hunts (well, 2 of them bad, only one of them truly inexplicable) made the goodies winning a near certainty.

Thanks for hosting, Panzer and Happycats!
I also sold out marty because we had nothing to lose at that point, and obvs hoped our esteemed colleagues would just hunt Wagon.

I don't think it's that bad of an idea. If his rival had been a goodie he could've just asked tghe first pack he contacted to hunt his rival

Yeah, that was a game. I believe it fell apart day one when everyone realized they were a PL and just posted a claim with every role and trait in thread.
It fell apart because we could all rob a wolf (different robber rules) become a mega-pack of baddies, and win. It was silly.

Okay, I want to know how a zombie scanner works, especially when the GM's know the roles. I assume some sort of predetermined formula/rule set?

The one scan I had to do I used a dice roller and whatever number it rolled I scanned that person on the sign up list