• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Who did you spy on and what was the result?
Hiding the name for the time being until we have an idea of what it means.
... is a youthful and cheerful fellow, wandering wherever the breeze takes him. He wears green, and can often be found drunk and passed out after hours of having too much wine. He is gracious and friendly to everyone he meets. His lifestyle is very free and open, and he does not seem very weighed down by the cares of this world. Yet, there is always an element of otherworldliness there, and there are some who say that his carefree nature hides a deeper knowledge of the world and how it works.
I'm thinking apprentice right now but not sure.

Think it's PL. The flavor text is bard. And it seems to be referencing this character a wine loving, carefree bard who wears green.

Will it let me post now? Forum hasn't let me post since last night. Thought I was spamming.
I hate the forums so much now. Sorry for killing you.
Think it's PL. The flavor text is bard. And it seems to be referencing this character a wine loving, carefree bard who wears green.

Well it seems to be a good player then since the report doesn't indicate anything evil/nefarious. I'm not exactly sure how much these spy reports help with alignment, but alxeu did note that wombat's character description was of a semi-antagonistic character in the game, so can you tell whether or not that's the case here?

I hate the forums so much now. Sorry for killing you.

Well it seems to be a good player then since the report doesn't indicate anything evil/nefarious. I'm not exactly sure how much these spy reports help with alignment, but alxeu did note that wombat's character description was of a semi-antagonistic character in the game, so can you tell whether or not that's the case here?
From what little I remember of what I played when a friend told me to give it a try, he was a good guy? Like, he helps you out pretty early on in the story, I'm pretty sure. At this point though, unless they're extremely inactive, probably the better test is to look through their posts for anything they might have claimed and if it would make sense for a villager to claim that.

For reasons I can't divulge at the moment I'm genuinely annoyed. I was going to post this later but as I started thinking about it more if night 0 hunt was a cursed there are probably 4 baddies, and we lose tomorrow unless we get a wolf.

We have 10 players left.

1. Culann as someone clueless to anime.
2. Arkasas
3. happycats517
4. MAWofdoom
6. aedan777
12. Randakar
16. Sleepyhead as Meowth
18. liefwarrior
20. Grimlock 2.0
21. Caillean- for the wine, not the songs

Culann: I know I'm a villager.
Arkasas: Shot Wombat doesn't make sense that he would let Capage know he has a shot if he was a baddie. Why not lie about it?
Happycats: Actively trying to figure out the game, I think likely a villager.
Mawofdoom: Guild member, I strongly suspect at least one council member and possibly both of them are baddies.
Aedan: Puts up a weak defense that he's got the best record despite not really having it. Defended Sleepy who was the obvious target of the now dead seer.
Randy: Guild member, as with Maw one or both of them are probably baddies will explain later in post.
Sleepyhead: Used cloak which led me to believe he is either a major goodie or a baddie. Given Chefjones insistence on being a wolf and they were the seer there is some credit to the claim.
Liefwarrior: Virtually absent all game a complete unknown.
Grimlock2.0: Voted one time and is also an unknown.
Caillean: I think likely a villager as Wombat tried to confuse us by sending us down a rabbit hole.

First some hunt analysis as I don't think a color vote count will be too helpful at this point. Since we only have one wolf (thanks Ark!).

Night 0: No hunt
Night 1: Dedonus VH and a guild member
Night 2: Marty
Night 3: Capage double cleared by council
Night 4: Alxeu guild member

I'm starting to suspect the night 0 hunt was a cursed and likely on the guild due to Dedonus being the night 1 hunt. Marty was hunted night 2, random reason? Or possibly the wolves had info. Capage the double cleared is hunted night 3 and night 4 another guild member goes down. Aside from the Marty hunt every other known hunt had some connection to the guild. Depending on whether they hit a cursed or I think it is very likely that either Randy and/or Maw will flip wolf.

For reasons mentioned by others I believe we are in a one pack game. Assuming Wombat and Sleepy were packmates Wombat's vote on him doesn't seem so threatening.

I think there are 3 or 4 baddies left assuming a one pack game. 21 starting players, 25% is roughly 5 and the baddies are down 2. With the no hunt they could have one more.

If I had to guess here and I have to as the scanners are down. Randy and or Maw will flip wolf, unless Sleepy is a protector he too will most likely flip wolf, just seems a little silly to give a random villager a cloak, along with Chefjones tunneling on Sleepy, I'm willing to bet wolf. Leaving Aedan, Grimlock 2.0, Liefwarrior, Happycats and Caillean though I think the latter two are less likely than the first three. Aedan's strong defense of Sleepy actually works out for him, since if they were a packmates a strong defense would condemn Aedan, and Aedan isn't that dumb unless this too is some 4d WW chess move. If so, I admit he got me.

If there are indeed 4 baddies, and I think we should assume that at the moment we are one day from parity. We need to tie someone,. Logically Sleepyhead is the best choice for being involved in said tie. As for the other candidate and one of the two unknowns or one of the guild members is a good place to start. I strongly suspect one of the guild members is a baddie due to the night 1 Dedonus hunt, so preferably I'd rather lynch on of the two remaining guild members along with Sleepyhead.

However, without the presence of a JL I highly doubt I'll be able to rally the village especially with my bad voting record, generally erratic voting behavior, the habit of making poor cases in most games, and typically bad conclusions. In addition if there are 4 baddies it is probably a loss anyways as the probabiliity of tieing a wolf is low with the baddies having 40% of the voting bloc.

Vote Sleepyhead

Last edited:
For reasons I can't divulge at the moment I'm genuinely annoyed. I was going to post this later but as I started thinking about it more if night 0 hunt was a cursed there are probably 4 baddies, and we lose tomorrow unless we get a wolf.

We have 10 players left.

1. Culann as someone clueless to anime.
2. Arkasas
3. happycats517
4. MAWofdoom
6. aedan777
12. Randakar
16. Sleepyhead as Meowth
18. liefwarrior
20. Grimlock 2.0
21. Caillean- for the wine, not the songs

Culann: I know I'm a villager.
Arkasas: Shot Wombat doesn't make sense that he would let Capage know he has a shot if he was a baddie. Why not lie about it?
Happycats: Actively trying to figure out the game, I think likely a villager.
Mawofdoom: Guild member, I strongly suspect at least one council member and possibly both of them are baddies.
Aedan: Puts up a weak defense that he's got the best record despite not really having it. Defended Sleepy who was the obvious target of the now dead seer.
Randy: Guild member, as with Maw one or both of them are probably baddies will explain later in post.
Sleepyhead: Used cloak which led me to believe he is either a major goodie or a baddie. Given Chefjones insistence on being a wolf and they were the seer there is some credit to the claim.
Liefwarrior: Virtually absent all game a complete unknown.
Grimlock2.0: Voted one time and is also an unknown.
Caillean: I think likely a villager as Wombat tried to confuse us by sending us down a rabbit hole.

First some hunt analysis as I don't think a color vote count will be too helpful at this point. Since we only have one wolf (thanks Ark!).

I'm starting to suspect the night 0 hunt was a cursed and likely on the guild due to Dedonus being the night 1 hunt. Marty was hunted night 2, random reason? Or possibly the wolves had info. Capage the double cleared is hunted night 3 and night 4 another guild member goes down. Aside from the Marty hunt every other known hunt had some connection to the guild. Depending on whether they hit a cursed or I think it is very likely that either Randy and/or Maw will flip wolf.

For reasons mentioned by others I believe we are in a one pack game. Assuming Wombat and Sleepy were packmates Wombat's vote on him doesn't seem so threatening.

I think there are 3 or 4 baddies left assuming a one pack game. 21 starting players, 25% is roughly 5 and the baddies are down 2. With the no hunt they could have one more.

If I had to guess here and I have to as the scanners are down. Randy and or Maw will flip wolf, unless Sleepy is a protector he too will most likely flip wolf, just seems a little silly to give a random villager a cloak, along with Chefjones tunneling on Sleepy, I'm willing to bet wolf. Leaving Aedan, Grimlock 2.0, Liefwarrior, Happycats and Caillean though I think the latter two are less likely than the first three. Aedan's strong defense of Sleepy actually works out for him, since if they were a packmates a strong defense would condemn Aedan, and Aedan isn't that dumb unless this too is some 4d WW chess move. If so, I admit he got me.

If there are indeed 4 baddies, and I think we should assume that at the moment we are one day from parity. We need to tie someone,. Logically Sleepyhead is the best choice for being involved in said tie. As for the other candidate and one of the two unknowns or one of the guild members is a good place to start. I strongly suspect one of the guild members is a baddie due to the night 1 Dedonus hunt, so preferably I'd rather lynch on of the two remaining guild members along with Sleepyhead.

However, without the presence of a JL I highly doubt I'll be able to rally the village especially with my bad voting record, generally erratic voting behavior, the habit of making poor cases in most games, and typically bad conclusions. In addition if there are 4 baddies it is probably a loss anyways as the probabiliity of tieing a wolf is low with the baddies having 40% of the voting bloc.

Vote Sleepyhead
Fortunately I don't think we are in such a bad situation because you made a crucial mistake. We have three dead baddies, not two. Wagonlitz and Wombat were shot, while Euro died from the van Helsing's OEO night 1. So if we assume five starting baddies, then three are dead. Leaving us with two starting plus one potential turned.

Chef going all out on sleepy may indicate that he was scanned and so sleepy is a wolf. But that's not for certain. Wombat was a key part of the sleepy run up, so if there's only one pack that's a pretty savage sell out. Sure, Sleepy had a cloak, but that's just going to save one day, and the resulting attention on sleepy may get him lynched or shot, and even if not, he'll get scanned sooner or later.

So it's not impossible that sleepy's a wolf who was scanned, but if he was, Chef didn't make a good effort to convince people of that (granted it seems this was a problem with the forum).

Fortunately I don't think we are in such a bad situation because you made a crucial mistake. We have three dead baddies, not two. Wagonlitz and Wombat were shot, while Euro died from the van Helsing's OEO night 1. So if we assume five starting baddies, then three are dead. Leaving us with two starting plus one potential turned.

You're right I did miss that I guess I was more annoyed than I thought. Logic still valid though, now is the time to tie since we don't have scanners. At most we have a 30% chance to hit a wolf and this would be alot easier to work with if we can analyze voting records since it is more than likely Wagon wasn't in contact with the baddies.

Chef going all out on sleepy may indicate that he was scanned and so sleepy is a wolf. But that's not for certain. Wombat was a key part of the sleepy run up, so if there's only one pack that's a pretty savage sell out. Sure, Sleepy had a cloak, but that's just going to save one day, and the resulting attention on sleepy may get him lynched or shot, and even if not, he'll get scanned sooner or later.

So it's not impossible that sleepy's a wolf who was scanned, but if he was, Chef didn't make a good effort to convince people of that (granted it seems this was a problem with the forum).

I agree that it isn't certain that Sleepy is a wolf, but we have two dead scanners and not a whole of info to work with. The possibility the seer scanned Sleepy and they tunneled doesn't seem that bad of an idea particularly since we have hanged people for less.

I will confirm this report is what the guild received from the GM.

I agree that it isn't certain that Sleepy is a wolf, but we have two dead scanners and not a whole of info to work with. The possibility the seer scanned Sleepy and they tunneled doesn't seem that bad of an idea particularly since we have hanged people for less.

The problem is that Sleepyhead gave Capage and the guild Wagonlitz. ( I don't see why we should hide this information from the village, and it needs to know)

Apparently, Wagonlitz was convinced Sleepyhead was a wolf after the cloak, contacted him, and gave Sleepyhead his scanlist. Which Sleepyhead then passed on to Capage, whom passed it on to us.

I don't see a wolf do that. Do you?

Last edited:

You forget a major detail. Night 2 Marty the PRIEST was hunted.

And that was right after:

We.just fully cleared Capage with a seerish scan on Night 0, and a Priestly Scan last night. Please all send him your roles and traits so we can get a JL going, thanks.

So the guild asks to share roles, after that the priest dies, followed by 3 other guild associated kills and a dead seer, the last one not even hunted, but lynched in a carefully orchestrated way.

That makes me quite certain that there is at least 1 baddie in the guild. Cross-reference that with the Chef Jones voters:

Chefjones - 5:
Culann [Caillean 469 ->Unvote 476 -> 486]
Randakar [Arkasas 492 -> Unvote 502 -> 503]
Alxeu [Caillean 468 -> 528]
Sleepyhead [Culann 490 -> 531]
Aedan777 [Chefjones 488 -> Happycats517 527 -> 547]

Randakar was the guild member following the votes on ChefJones (Alxeu too, but that could easily have been manipulated inside the guild).
Sleepy is cleared by Randy's claim about giving him the sorcerer, but that could easily have been a sacrifice to clear himself, especially if Randy is his packmate. Sharing the priest/sorcerer cleared list publicly is quite safe with sorcerer and a cultist out of the game.
I'm not sure about sleepy, his discussion with Wagonlitz seemed genuine. And it feels like there must be a baddie in the early ChefJones voters (Culann or Aedan) to lead the village to him.

So I go with my most certain suspect.

Vote Randakar

Here are the most interesting PM:s with Wagon btw.

Sorc here
Positive you're wolf based on behaviour and cloak
Little chance to scan cultist so reaching out

Night 0 [redacted]
Night 1 Sleepyhead villager
Night 2 [redacted]

Got caught on you last night for survival
Please pass on to pack

Jeg tager chancen. Talte ikke dansk, da der stadig er en chance for, at du er bybo, så engelsk samt ingen tegnsætning ville gøre det nemmere for mig at bortforklare beskeden, hvis du smed den i tråden. Hvorimod en besked på dansk ville være meget sværere. Men Capages besked er meget tydelig med hensyn til, at du i hvert fald ikke er JL.
Og skulle du være bybo, er jeg død alligevel, da jeg ville blive hængt dagen efter dig som det seneste.

Så kan lige så godt lade være med, at være forsigtig.

Min liste med skanninger er korrekt. Skannede dig, da du føltes som ond, så hobede, du var kultist.

Så ja, skal jeg skanne [redacted] i nat eller en anden?
Jeg forstår, hvis du ikke kan fortælle mig nogen navne, omend det ville være rart, så jeg ikke risikerer at være med til at hænge dem.

Lan du i det mindste sige, om der er et eller to ulvekobler?

Er Wombat i dit kobbel?

Ergo Wagonlitz was definitely not in contact with the baddies. He ansked me if there were two or only one pack and in the end if I was with wombat. Any villager would thus do well to ignore basically anything Wagon said or did in pursuit of the baddies, as he was not in contact with anyone.

I handed all information over to Capage who when he finally showed up asked the guild to shoot Wagonlitz.

If we have three baddies of the same pack remaining, they have a shot at victory, meaning us goodies need to be very careful on who we pick today.

@Arkasas @randakar @MAWofdoom

What are your thoughts as to how wombat learned he was to be sliced and diced up like Magikarp sashimi?

Suspicious as hell, that's for sure.

Still think that if it was anyone, it was Arky. Maw suggested Wombat in the first place, and I don't see why he would do that if they were his packmates. Suggesting any not in the pack would have been easy and much more useful for him.

Also, as a side note, every single time Caillean has made a case against me in any game either she was a wolf, or I was. And this time around I'm pretty sure it's not me.

Given that Team Wombat literally saved her and her going after me like that:

Vote Caillean

Also, as a side note, every single time Caillean has made a case against me in any game either she was a wolf, or I was. And this time around I'm pretty sure it's not me.

Well, every time I make a case against you, it's when I'm pretty sure you must die, because I'm convinced you are not in the same team. And with an almost certain leak in the guild and you as a spokesman for it (and thus possibly getting more information since Capage died) you feel quite dangerous to me.

Other question. You asked us to send our role/trait to Capage, so I did, but who has gotten that info?

Will it let me post now? Forum hasn't let me post since last night. Thought I was spamming.

hate the forums so much now. Sorry for killing you
I've said it before and I'll say it again. People need to actually post oj the fora to get out of the spam filter. In the old days you just needed a post count of 20 to get out of it. Notnsure if it's still that way.
Posts in OT and hence OT Forum Games doesn't count towards the post count, so if you never post elsewhere you'll forever be limited by it. Posting jn a thread on the history forum or jn a thread on one of rhe game fora really isn't hard, so I don't get why people don't do it. You really don't need much, in the past at least, and then you don't risk situations where the fora block you as they think you're a spam bot.

Other question. You asked us to send our role/trait to Capage, so I did, but who has gotten that info?

Nobody,.as far as I know. He told us very little -only the Sleepyhead story and the role claim wombat did - in those 40-ish minutes he was online, and then died.

Last edited: