• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, every time I make a case against you, it's when I'm pretty sure you must die, because I'm convinced you are not in the same team.

Why are you certain of anything?

There remain two living guild members and you pick me, of the two, when you know me way too well to misread me like this. At the very least you should be uncertain if you are a villager, yet you are 'convinced'.

And the case itself doesn't make sense. Maw proposed wombat for the spy order and I went along with it. If maw or me had been a baddie Wombat would have had a heads up and not claimed seerish powers. He might have claimed something else that fit, but not something that did not fit at all.

Instead it seems highly likely he got a heads up at the last second - from the only person that makes sense: Arkasas.

And with an almost certain leak in the guild and you as a spokesman for it (and thus possibly getting more information since Capage died) you feel quite dangerous to me.

On the contrary, the guild looks pretty damn clean from where I'm sitting. Why are you not going after Maw? Or better yet: Arkasas?

( Because you think you can get me lynched, I reckon.. )

You know how I play as a baddie, and it's something very different from what I've been doing this game.

Last edited:
@Ironhide G1 this unexpected forum maintenance whihc lasted 4 hours means you ought to consider whether today should be extended to a 48 hour day. It'd also depend on what the players feel, of course, but it could potentially mean that a player would be unable to do stuff today if their only window was within the 4 hours of forum maintenance, which hadn't been announced with a banner like it usually is.

@Ironhide G1 this unexpected forum maintenance whihc lasted 4 hours means you ought to consider whether today should be extended to a 48 hour day. It'd also depend on what the players feel, of course, but it could potentially mean that a player would be unable to do stuff today if their only window was within the 4 hours of forum maintenance, which hadn't been announced with a banner like it usually is.
Yeah, we can extend deadline back another day on account of the unexpected maintenance.

I think my view of how this game is supposed to work is broken, as I'm very frustrated and don't really know why. The past two games I've been a JL person, and then this game I've been in a guild which has sort of acted in a JL capacity, except that its members can't fully trust each other. Despite knowing far more than a traitless villager should, I feel like I have no info and it's really bothering me when it shouldn't.

OK, let's go through the players;

1. Culann as someone clueless to anime.
2. Arkasas
3. happycats517
4. MAWofdoom
6. aedan777
12. Randakar
16. Sleepyhead as Meowth
18. liefwarrior
20. Grimlock 2.0
21. Caillean- for the wine, not the songs

First off, there's no way sleepy's a wolf. Giving up the sorc to save himself while there's still a seer is an awfully stupid idea that no pack should allow, and that even sleepy wouldn't want to do since the seer could quickly find him. I don't think chefjones targeting of sleepy means anything except that he was confused.

Next there's randy and I, the guild members. I know I'm a villager, and randy still doesn't seem bad. Randy quickly agreed to spying on wombat with plenty of time to give him heads up before the capage outing, which doesn't make sense unless either he and my brother are both stupid (they're not). Then he also suggested we shoot wombat when we were running out of time and capage hadn't given wagon's name as sorc. Maybe that was to clear himself if he correctly assumed we'd prefer to kill the sorc, but still. As for me, randy and I both have mentioned how I suggested spying on wombat and how I noted his false claim to capage.

Next there's culann. To me he seems to be somewhat of a clueless villager, but otherwise I have little to nothing on him.

Arky very well could be the reason wombat knew he was dead since arky presumably would've set the order in the wolf chat. Offering a shot to a full cleared person seems dangerous though since he could've held it til parity approached since he wasn't really in danger yet.

Happycats seems pretty good in terms of analysis this game, but otherwise I can't tell his alignment.

Aedan I'll leave be for now as I really can't get a read on him at all. The opposition between him and wombat does seem to be there though so I'll give him goodie points for that.

Lief was suggested as a candidate by wombat along with the original grimlock in such a way that I don't think it's likely that lief is a wolf.

Not sure what to think of randy and caillean going against each other right now. Caillean was both pressured by wombat and saved by him, so I can't really tell.

Then there's grimlock 2.0. The only info on him was day 1, which I'm now thinking more and more is meaningless. The way he was voted so quickly and then the way euro added himself on at the end just feels wolfish. It just seems like the other wolves were overdoing it with the intent of convincing others to back off or to get goodie points from an inactive packmate if others didn't. Without any good candidates besides him right now,

Vote grimlock 2.0

vote delay

Agreed

Already said it, but yes the deadline is delayed. Make sure you get your votes in 23:55 hours.

I can understand Maw’s vote on me. Haven’t exactly said much this game, and it’s getting late in the game. Obviously I know I’m not a wolf, but that’s not going to convince you without supporting evidence and/or a better candidate.

Currently, I’m wondering about Arkasas. It would explain the seeming intelligence leak in the guild.

(Doh, right)

vote Arkasas.

You only delay the inevitable, doomed village.

Surrender now! All is lost!

Reactions:
Vote Arkasas

Let’s see if this can motivate him to show up and provide his version of the events.

Will look into all persons later.

Hi folks.

I've been told that today is a good day for everyone to claim to have every single trait and role in the game.

So here goes: Bitch

Bitch​

[Verse 1]
I hate the world today
You're so good to me, I know, but I can't change
Tried to tell you but you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

[Verse 2]
Yesterday I cried
You must have been relieved to see the softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused
I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything all rolled into one

[Chorus]
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your Hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way

[Verse 3]
So take me as I am
This may mean you'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change and today won't mean a thing

[Chorus]
I'm a bitch, I'm a seer
I'm a priest, I'm a doctor
I'm a hunter, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm van Helsing in between

[Bridge]
Just when you think you got me figured out
The wine guild's already changing
I think it's cool, I keep one eye open
And don't try to save me

[Chorus]
I'm a spy, I'm a plotter
I have a cloak, I'm a robber
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I'm spiritually attuned
I'm a sorcerer in between

[Chorus 2]
I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
I'm a alderman on my knees
When you hurt, when you suffer
I'm your guardian angel undercover
I've been numb, I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way

• 1Like
Reactions:
And to be clear: The request is for *everyone* to do the same so we give the liar room to do what needs to be done.

Well I guess I'll do that. I'm a seer, priest, guardian angel, doctor, van Helsing, sorcerer, village council member, alderman, plotter, blessed, one eye open, apprentice, hunter, spy, spiritually attuned, robber, with a cloak.

Vote Grimlock 2.0

You're taking over a role that was basically silent most of the game. Give us your thoughts on other players.

Oooh Meowth is very versatile!!

Meowth can be serene priestly seerish sorcerous psychic type

cXHibgz_d.webp

Meowth can be plotting robber dark type

dark_type_meowth_pokemon_fakemon_by_caligomilites_dfkoxh9-414w-2x.jpg

Meowth can be guardian angel healer fairy type

fairy_type_meowth_fakemon_pokemon_by_caligomilites_dfkoxg4-414w-2x.jpg

Meowth can be brutal Van Helsing dragon type

6Cr9Fwx_d.webp

Meowth can be cloaked water type

water_type_meowth_pokemon_fakemon_by_caligomilites_dfkoxhx-414w-2x.jpg

Meowth can be spiritually attuned spying and hunting ghost type

ghost_type_meowth_pokemon_fakemon_by_caligomilites_dfkoxfz-414w-2x.jpg

Meowth can be alderman fighting type

fighting_type_meowth_pokemon_fakemon_by_caligomilites_dfkoxhi-414w-2x.jpg

And Meowth is blessed to always have one eye open

energetic-cat-with-a-colorful-tail-paws-spread-out-blinking-one-eye-wallpaper-95108_w635.webp

• 3Love
Reactions:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. People need to actually post oj the fora to get out of the spam filter. In the old days you just needed a post count of 20 to get out of it. Notnsure if it's still that way.
Posts in OT and hence OT Forum Games doesn't count towards the post count, so if you never post elsewhere you'll forever be limited by it. Posting jn a thread on the history forum or jn a thread on one of rhe game fora really isn't hard, so I don't get why people don't do it. You really don't need much, in the past at least, and then you don't risk situations where the fora block you as they think you're a spam bot.
Im pretty sure I've had this fixed by staff in the past. Been long enough though that I guess its back to thinking im a bot. Also ew interacting with the main forums. Imagine doing that when the official discords are right there.