• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't know how I possibly could have been clearer.
I get you claimed baddie, but it just doesn't make any sense why you'd self out like that.
Not unless Sleepy, hdk, and Caillean are the last wolves, but that just seems insane luck.

Day/Night 3
Sorry, on mobile tonight. Got called to a last minute to a dinner, so doing this en route. Might add some flavour- a lot happened!

Day 3

the_hdk the Bartender Alchemist Mondstadt Citizen (alderman villager with unused seerish powers) was lynched

Night 3

Wagonlitz the Brutal Wealthy Harbinger (Brutal Plotter Sorceror) was shot by the Mondstadt Wine Guild
Team Wombat, the Raptor Treasure Hunter of the Fatui Pack (Robber Cultist) was shot by Arkasas
Capage the Deaconess (Doctor) was hunted during the night.

• 2Love
Reactions:
Same pack as Euro? Given Wombat's last minute posting, that means there's another pack out there sitting pretty with a full roster, no?

Same pack as Euro? Given Wombat's last minute posting, that means there's another pack out there sitting pretty with a full roster, no?

Actually, the way Wombat posted, he was looking for specifically unattached baddies. Maybe actually only one pack, then?

Vote Caillean

Wombat sniped to save her. Feels pretty conclusive to me.

Did you pay attention to what just happened? Caillean is the outed wolf at this point, and if Sleepy was bad the guild would have shot him, but clearly they decided not to. Why are you ignoring that exactly?
Trying to keep up with another thread elsewhere rn and I don't see why it can't be both? Even then I don't really believe a town case that's just "well the pm chat you're not in didn't kill him"

Ok so now we're voting for the outed wolf right?

Vote Sleepyhead

It isn't conclusive that Sleepy is an outed wolf, it's conjecture based on his trait and for me a misread from Wagon's plotter vote which wouldn't have occurred due to a GM mistake, that led to a bad conclusion.

I'm not saying he isn't a baddie, but there's nothing really confirming his alignment aside from a reading into the trait. There have been goodies with cloak in multiple games. The fact the guild didn't shoot Sleepy and Ark who is a hunter and obviously involved behind the scenes didn't shoot him either tells the rest of us villagers that they aren't convinced of Sleepy being a baddie. It's fairly obvious at this point that there is some coordination and that means a JL. Capage being cleared early means that the major goodies have been in contact, and they have some abilities at their disposal.

Taking a shot in the dark I think this may eliminate a potential suspect from the council assuming I've read things right which isn't very likely.

Lastly, Maw makes a very good point. I'm willing to take it on faith that you just missed it. Caillean is all but an outed wolf unless Wombat just made a 4d WW chess move which I wouldn't put past him.

Caillean is all but an outed wolf unless Wombat just made a 4d WW chess move which I wouldn't put past him.
With the snipe? I mean I've seen wolves make snipes like that on town and I doubt wombat knew they were dead there so maybe they thought it was a safeish vote to make. Sets up a Caillean vote today and then "clears" them when Caillean flips town for getting snipe saved. All assuming they weren't planning on getting shot last night.

With the snipe? I mean I've seen wolves make snipes like that on town and I doubt wombat knew they were dead there so maybe they thought it was a safeish vote to make. Sets up a Caillean vote today and then "clears" them when Caillean flips town for getting snipe saved. All assuming they weren't planning on getting shot last night.

Wombat had already outed himself after the snipe, which means he suspected that he wasn't going to live through the night. I doubt Wombat would out himself if he didn't think the situation warranted, in fact he states making the best out of a bad situation. Not sure if the info he was given came from whatever baddie is on the council or if the JL has a leak. We'll know soon enough. Either way the snipe might have been to save a packmate or to cast doubt on her.

Last edited:
It's going to drive me nuts tonight on whether it really was an attempt to save a packmate or if it was an attempt to send the village on a wild goose chase.

Unvote Caillean

Wombat was a robber. A spy report that was posted in the thread was agreed that it was likely pointing to a robber. My guess is Wombat was the target of that spy report, but I'll let the guild confirm that. If so, Wombat could have very well expected that he would be scanned and/or just shot pretty soon.

Wombat was the one we spied on. He also lied to Capage regarding his trait loadout, apparently claiming seerish powers.

Him not claiming anything that remotely matched the spy report indicated deceptive behavior - easy target to send Arky after to confirm his reliability.

Wagon was shot based on intelligence helpfully gathered by another player. I'll yield to them if they want to confirm they're the one who shared the information.

Because I'm an idiot, that's why. Trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Any unattached baddies that want to contact me, feel free to do so.

Wombat's words leads me to believe he had a packmate on the guild, now that I think about it, because he implies he messed up, here.

Of the guild members, I have the following information:

Alxeu - traitless villager (that is, besides being on the guild, I have nothing)
??? - traitless villager (that is, besides being on the guild, they claim no traits)
Randakar - some minor trait, he did not specify

Obviously the other traitless villager claim has not claimed guild member in thread yet, so I shall still refrain from outing them.

As an aside, I like the little of what I've seen so far out of happycats, capage, and to a lesser extent wagon so far.

This vote irks me a bit - yes it's day 1, but I hate players admitting that they put no thought into their voting. Still would like to see aedan in thread, but consider yourself on my watch list.
Day 1 Wombat says he gets goodie vibes from Capage, Wagon, and me. One was the JL spokesperson, one was the sorcerer, and one was little old me. He also needles aedan for not being in the thread and voting yet.

Lief's deadline is weird b/c of time zones so I'd hold off on voting him for now, as he's actually pretty likely to show before deadline.

Not sure if the same is true of Caillean or Jackson.

Unvote aedan777
Vote Caillean
Aedan shows up and Wombat hops off of him and onto Caillean. He also makes a note of Jackson here.

Caillean showed, still hoping liefwarrior will. Jackson's been hit or miss.

Unvote Caillean
Vote Jacksonian Missionary
Caillean shows and he moves off of her onto the Jackson wagon.

I swore I quoted it but now I don't see it and I'm not going back. The other day 1 of note was that he was willing to suggest Grimlock and lief once Jackson went up way too easily. It's worth noting that on Day 1 Wombat was voted up and in the big tie with Dedonus, alxeu, and I all voting him. I would interpret a lot of his actions on Day 1 as self-protective and think that he really didn't mind which of the inactives ate it instead. However, if you want to interpret these interactions as potentially trying to save someone else as well, I'd be remiss to point out that the others in the tie when he started moving to other candidates were Sleepy, lief, and me. While he did throw lief's name out there, it's worth noting that he didn't vote for any of us.

@Sleepyhead Don't think it's a council. From the ruleset...

Mondstadt Wine Guild (Village Council Member): members of Mondstadt Society focused around the appreciation and selling of Mondstadt's most famous product, wine. The Council will consist of several members- each member will know the names of the rest. The Council may have several finite miscellaneous powers it can use, maximum one per night. For it to work, an absolute majority of all those who voted must vote for the same target. If the council goes below two players, the unused powers are rendered null and void.

Also, @Wagonlitz, Dedonus apparently got his shot off.

Dedonus the Darknight Hero and Member of the Mondstadt Wine Guild (Van Helsing and Member of the Village Council) was hunted.
EUROO7, the wealthy bartender Fatui Agent of the Fatui Pack (plotter alderman Werewolf) was slain by Dedonus.

I find this one interesting. He seems confused for a moment about the Mondstadt wine guild being a guild. Brain fart? Intentional misdirection? A sign that the Fatui pack doesn't have a player on the council?

Incredibly lazy votes (especially since I was the numbskull who suggested Grimlock (villager) and liefwarrior (unknown) as potential voteswitch targets in the first place).

Happycats and wagon are both reading likely villager to me. Randy tends to play much more sensibly as a villager than wolf, so...

Vote Randakar

Again he sticks his neck out to protect Wagon and me. Also puts a vote on randy here which slightly lowers his chance of being with the Fatui.

Congratulations!

Wagon seems like a silly choice for today. He is often a scapegoat lynch for ridiculous reasons, and today appears to be no exception. If anything, a goodie wagon is usually more active and more of a stickler for arcane rules, not less of one.

Not a fan of the Witch Agatha case either. We know Grimlock flipped villager, so at absolute worst the case against her seems to be that she tried to direct a lynch at deadline off a baddie to an unknown? If liefwarrior flips baddie, that makes WitchAgatha a much more likely goodie.

Randy has activated (with varying quality of analysis), so I'm unvoting him for now.

Unvote Randakar
Vote aedan777

One of the ringleaders of the wagonlitz voting.

He steps out and defends Wagon again. Also talks about the Agatha case. He then moves on to aedan for going against Wagon. This is the second time Wombat has voted aedan, both times without much threat. The first was a day one random vote which, as I noted on Day 1, was unlikely to gain steam. This was a vote with 24 minutes to deadline with a case of little note that many wouldn't follow.

Unvote aedan
Vote sleepyhead

And he swings on and joins the sleepy votes now. A solid point here, Sleepy was only at 2 votes before this vote, this pushed him up to three and into a tie with Agatha and 2 behind Wagon. In other words this is a fairly dangerous vote. I think this decreases the chance that Sleepy is a Fatui pack member by a decent margin.

Good stuff from happycats. My priority wolf/baddie pool is as follows:

Arky - has not contributed much, and the vote on wagon is just silly.

aedan777 - Put a bad vote on probable villager wagon day 2.

Cailllean - Really don't like the tie on wagon/Agatha day 2

the_hdk - has done nothing of substance all game.

Culann - More of a gut read, but he feels off this game. Lot of activity though.

liefwarrior - Relatively absent all game, contributions have not been particularly helpful either.

sleepyhead - You'd expect some explanation after a cloak, but he doesn't seem willing to provide one. Likely baddie, likely being taken care of.

Jacksonian Missionary - total cipher.

Capage is apparently double cleared. A lot of others feel villagery to me - happycats, wagon, MAW, randy, and alxeu. Double-cleared capage vouched for chefjones early - wonder if that still holds.

This is interesting. I would say that typically a wolf would put at least one of their mates in their baddie pool typically with a decent enough reason but not one anyone would follow up on. Nothing really jumps out at me in the moment though.

Lot of potential baddies to vote in the running. Tie goes to Caillean for a silly vote on wagonlitz. Would be fine with any of the top 6 choices aside from Wagonlitz.

Vote Caillean

I want to make the point here that at this point the_hdk was at three votes and we had five other people at 2. There was really no reason to go after Caillean if they were mates. My guess is this. The snipe he made at deadline was him plainly hoping to cause some chaos. I believe that Caillean is not in Wombat's pack. Instead, his hope is that we'll waste a day running up Caillean.

Another interesting tidbit I pulled from going through Wombat's post history is this: He defended Wagon. He defended Wagon HARD. I'm torn here. If they were in contact, it'd be very easy if Wagon flipped Sorc for him to point out that Wagon probably wasn't in contact with any other baddies and that he couldn't have known that Wagon was a baddie and he honestly read his play as good, which would make it safe for even a baddie in contact with Wagon to defend him as much as Wombat did. However, you typically don't defend someone else you know is bad that hard. I bring this up because of Wagon was in contact with other baddies, it opens his posts to a lot of additional analysis. If he wasn't, his posts are pretty worthless from an analysis standpoint as he knew nothing more than we did.