• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very good to see Japan embarking upon westernisation. Truly it is the only way of ensuring Japan's security in the future, Range is advising the nation well.

Very good to see Japan embarking upon westernisation. Truly it is the only way of ensuring Japan's security in the future, Range is advising the nation well.

Now, it is the question of how far does Japan go...do they continue to build on what they have now...or strike out and form another front...Northern Europe? And, what of Colonization...West Coast of North America. Hey dittle dittle straight up the middle.

io3whj.jpg

35aqkhu.jpg

eg7shv.jpg

mw4m6x.jpg

2nhf5ac.jpg

2ir68i8.jpg

244tkj5.jpg

so7j1g.jpg

I have to agree with blsteen, Range is going to make Oda pay for his perfidious actions once he returns! It is a pity that Oda is acting up once again, westernisation had seemed to be going swimmingly until then. Still, I don't doubt Range will knock Oda back into place once again, I simply hope it is permanent this time.

Wussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssy
Oda is going to get a tanto shoved up his fundament when Rangeamura returns....if he returns

In good time...

I have to agree with blsteen, Range is going to make Oda pay for his perfidious actions once he returns! It is a pity that Oda is acting up once again, westernisation had seemed to be going swimmingly until then. Still, I don't doubt Range will knock Oda back into place once again, I simply hope it is permanent this time.

Both, you and blsteen give me so many good ideas...thanks guys...but, I think it's time for a curve...or, a dip in the road you might say.

v63tcy.jpg

nbccv5.jpg

And nobody brought a bow and arrow(s)?
Not even out of twenty guys? Poor planning yields poor performance.:D
Unless that was the plan;)

No...these pigs were Samurai...they fought Miyamato as if each of them were fighting a duel...one to one...fools...it took a coward's act to bring the master down.

a47o1g.jpg

6ps02x.jpg

pcd1g.jpg

12386zp.jpg

Swine.
Rangemura will have his revenge as will Musashi in this life or the next!

All has been set in motion---and, directed by the norm.

First, I must apologize for my slow posting. Yet, it was unavoidable. However, at this time I have begun to wonder if it’s possible to complete Range’s tenth journey. Over the past few weeks I have attempted to complete the game well ahead of my posts. But, it has become an almost impossible task as the game is crashing every second of play.

I have reloaded the game several times, even upgrading the software. These fixes worked for a short time, with difficulty. Faced with the possibility of for the first time not completing a journey I have set a deadline of Monday morning (EST) as an end time. If I’m not able to come up with some fix or alternative Samurai will come to an abrupt end.

I have already written up the next post for Monday. My decision will appear ahead of that post.

Wish me luck my friends.

Range

2irs0n9.jpg

Last edited:
First, I must apologize for my slow posting. Yet, it was unavoidable. However, at this time I have begun to wonder if it’s possible to complete Range’s tenth journey. Over the past few weeks I have attempted to complete the game well ahead of my posts. But, it has become an almost impossible task as the game is crashing every second of play.

I have reloaded the game several times, even upgrading the software. These fixes worked for a short time, with difficulty. Faced with the possibility of for the first time not completing a journey I have set a deadline of Monday morning (EST) as an end time. If I’m not able to come up with some fix or alternative Samurai will come to an abrupt end.

I have already written up the next post for Monday. My decision will appear ahead of that post.

Wish me luck my friends.

I wish you the very best of luck in attempting to sort out your computing problems. I'd be very disappointed if this AAR has to finish prematurely. Certainly no need to apologise about any supposed 'slow posting', you usually manage to update your AARs at a truly prodigious rate!

Very good updates, Oda proving himself quite the underhanded, evil git that he has seemed for so long. I really, really hope that if for whatever reason this AAR cannot continue, that Oda suffers his comeuppance at the hands of Range before the end.

I wish you the very best of luck in attempting to sort out your computing problems. I'd be very disappointed if this AAR has to finish prematurely. Certainly no need to apologise about any supposed 'slow posting', you usually manage to update your AARs at a truly prodigious rate!

Very good updates, Oda proving himself quite the underhanded, evil git that he has seemed for so long. I really, really hope that if for whatever reason this AAR cannot continue, that Oda suffers his comeuppance at the hands of Range before the end.

Thank you my friend. There's still one more move I might try to continue. But, I'm not sure if I want to make the move.

Ouch, well that sucks. Hopefully your problems with the game are not a more general problem with the computing machine.
That always blows. Hopefully, you can continue but if not...c'est la vie.

My friend, thank you for your continued support. But, the only way to continue is to turn back the clock...and, use an old save (I hate the thought).