• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
6enlgz.jpg

20jll6q.jpg

2ly5ouq.jpg

6e214o.jpg

2rq0chg.jpg

I know I'm missing the t...

he end???
he point???
he French Fries???
Let a hundred flowers blossom...

he he blossoms.

Very nice update as always. Is there any chance of a map of your demense in the near future?

Thank you. There might be if the game allows...right now, it's crashing every few days into the game.

Ooh, hopefully the save file isn't corrupted.

It's the game itself...I've tried to reload the software with no luck. But, I'll go as far as i can.

Here's two maps:

fjeofl.jpg

28h302g.jpg

Thank you very much.

I'm trying everything I can to keep Samurai going.

a1l54o.jpg

2m6kcaf.jpg

2428iyu.jpg

2dvs9jr.jpg

2cxj9qa.jpg

1t583l.jpg

jqgp78.jpg

eta0xx.jpg

miffit.jpg

Last edited:
4rw3v9.jpg

315e3id.jpg

Good updates, I was quite surprised to see the amount of defections you benefited from, Ming is surely a shadow of her former self now. Not surprising Range is advocating the way of westernisation, it will leave Japan in a very strong state considering the many vassals she already has in her thrall. Making contact with the west via the Kongo is a very good idea. Thus soon we shall hopefully see a westernised, Ranged led Japan who already possesses much of Asia. I fear for the rest of the world.

Really hope you have managed to overcome the problems with your computer/game, sounds as if things are still a bit dicey, I wouldn't like to see this AAR end prematurely.

The Congo!!!
Wow the IJN sure made it far, nice you have the Emperor you need to start with...whether he'll be the emperor you finish with
well that remains to be seen.

I was shock to see such an emperor...and, so young. There's a possibility that Japan might completely westernize.

Good updates, I was quite surprised to see the amount of defections you benefited from, Ming is surely a shadow of her former self now. Not surprising Range is advocating the way of westernisation, it will leave Japan in a very strong state considering the many vassals she already has in her thrall. Making contact with the west via the Kongo is a very good idea. Thus soon we shall hopefully see a westernised, Ranged led Japan who already possesses much of Asia. I fear for the rest of the world.

Really hope you have managed to overcome the problems with your computer/game, sounds as if things are still a bit dicey, I wouldn't like to see this AAR end prematurely.

Thank you.

As for the rest of the world...the question is should Japan take all of ASIA and then move toward the Holy Lands?

And, I'm also worried that I might not be able to complete the AAR.

Last edited:
zl3zwy.jpg

10qgu0z.jpg

nx5ky1.jpg

Hooray for Westernization.

Japan is going to fully Westernize...if of course the game doesn't get corrupted beyond play.

Indeed, good for the Japanese

Congo/Kongō
Kongō is a mountain in Japan that has lent it's name to at least two Japanese warships...mmm Aegis Destroyer

Europa is a great game. Where else can you learn about a kingdom, before you take them over? The only problem with the series is that now I can't play any other games.

The best that I can learn about the Kongo is that it was the Kingdom of Kongo from the 1400s to about the early 1900's. The Kongo was roughly located where the Republic of the Congo, Angola are today.

Last edited: