• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Range!

Congratulation Range :)

Range is a good fan, not just a WritAAR; he always has something to say about an AAR, and is always interested by wwhat happens next and what others do in their AARs, willing to try out new things all the time. I think he thoroughly deserves the Award, so may I congratulate you, Range, on this prestigious prize. :)

Well deserved! Congrats Range. :)

Congratulations, Range! A well-deserved award indeed.

Thank you everyone...especially Sprites. I really appreciate this honor and everyone's well wishes...and the making fun.

It's going to be hard to pass the baton...not in regards to giving the baton up, but to whom I should give it to? There are so many deserving writers...and, friends that have always been there for me...encouraging me and helping me along with just being there reading my AARs.

Thank you...Malurous, Enewald, Boris ze Spider, aldriq, Lord E, Karaiskander, Alexspeed, Qorten, King_Richard_XI, Loki100, Hardraade, asd21593, gabor, Ashantai, OrangeYoshi, blsteen, dinofs...and of course Sprites for making all this possible.
Thank you one and all.

TV DIRECTOR: Stage Manager...Quick...Cue him into a Commercial Break before he goes into another topic.

Endless Thunderous Applause....

STAGE MANAGER: But, he won't leave the stage!

TV DIRECTOR: Just drag him off.

STAGE MANAGER: What? Are you nuts...you drag him off...I quit!

But, if there's...

Quick Fade to Black

Last edited:
Thank you everyone...especially Sprites. I really appreciate this honor and everyone's well wishes...and the making fun.

It's going to be hard to pass the baton...not in regards to giving the baton up, but to whom I should give it to? There are so many deserving writers...and, friends that have always been there for me...encouraging me and helping me along with just being there reading my AARs.

Thank you...Malurous, Enewald, Boris ze Spider, aldriq, Lord E, Karaiskander, Alexspeed, Qorten, King_Richard_XI, Loki100, Hardraade, asd21593, gabor, Ashantai, OrangeYoshi, blsteen, dinofs...and of course Sprites for making all this possible.
Thank you one and all.

TV DIRECTOR: Stage Manager...Quick...Cue him into a Commercial Break before he goes into another topic.

Endless Thunderous Applause....

STAGE MANAGER: But, he won't leave the stage!

TV DIRECTOR: Just drag him off.

STAGE MANAGER: What? Are you nuts...you drag him off...I quit!

But, if there's...

Quick Fade to Black

You are welcome, very funny too.

*Drags off Range, while waving furiously to the crowd*

[/Exit stage left​

Being selected to be the fan of the week was great. But, now comes the hard part...picking a new fan of the week. Thinking about the dilemma, maybe the fact that it is so hard to select someone is a testament to the people that subscribe and play the game. I know so many deserving people to be named the fan of the week.

So, with no further stalling I name...drum roll please. I name...

King_Richard_XI as the new Fan of the Week.

Congrats! Good choice.