EU4 Dev Clash #11 - Baltic Elephants - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I only just noticed - Bavaria grew by only one province. If I recall correctly, that means that the one tag he eliminated was Salzburg.

@Da9L - you know what to do.

Not sure if Blondie counts vassals or not.

Also @Da9L Theodoro is a very daring pick :p

Not sure if Blondie counts vassals or not.
He doesn't - if you check the player map from after the stream last week, you can see that Bavaria has a vassal or three towards his NW. But you can't let logic and facts diminish a good Casus Belli, can you? :p

They tell us of the Italian League! People of Italy united under one banner!

View attachment 376834
A spectre is haunting Europe — the spectre of communism. All the powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pope and Doge, King and Syndic, Burghers and Nobility.

Rum Diaries2.jpg

Sorry it's late :(

image (8).png

LOicMJA.gif

This session went a bit better! From 1 to 7 provinces! :D:D:D

7BVsEGx.png

Like seriously though, they seem to get worse every following campaign. The combined hugbox in Northern Europe (Norway/Sweden/Pommerania/Saxony+PLC AI with Burgundy/Holland) puts any hugboxes StarNaN made to shame. The Indian Gujarat/Malwa/Orissa/Nepal alliance is a close second.

These comics are even better now I've realised you actually draw these yourself on the fly! :D

Although it would be equally fair to read that whole situation as the Livonians throwing Bus under the bus.
[HUGBOXES]

Like seriously though, they seem to get worse every following campaign. The combined hugbox in Northern Europe (Norway/Sweden/Pommerania/Saxony+PLC AI with Burgundy/Holland) puts any hugboxes StarNaN made to shame. The Indian Gujarat/Malwa/Orissa/Nepal alliance is a close second.

Last time was a bit annoying because it was like we were back to teams again, with the two Kaisers calling the shots and everything else being a sideshow, didn't feel as surprising and organic even if it did make for a worthy final battle. This time though, the hugboxing is mostly out of necessity because everyone started out weak. I'm not too worried. You just know an Indian Thunderdome is still going to happen, and Bratyn is still going to eat into the HRE once he's done with the British Isles.

You got the development diary on time today, you getting the stats tomorrow