EU4 Dev Clash #11 - Baltic Elephants - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They tell us of the Italian League! People of Italy united under one banner!

Treaty of Rome.jpg

They tell us of the Italian League! People of Italy united under one banner...

So

I. Won't declare war on one another
II. Hugbox
III. More about the hugbox, but it's interesting the extent to which this 'Super-Mediterranean League' will go to helping each other: no assistance at all to any other player who attacks any of them
IV. It's open to others! This Mediterranean League is for all

Am i wrong? ;)

This looks to be an exciting development! But will all the members remain Catholic?

Well, yes. It's part of the agreement of course. It would be a shame to suddenly switch religion, wouldn't it be?

Ah, wasn't sure about that one. But what about other new members? Would they have to remain catholic, or, if they join and they are protestant, would they have to convert?

I've checked out the save file and let me just say that things keep going in ways I have not been able to forsee in my practice runs. Beginning of the next session is going to be Hectic of the Sons of Solomon

Almost everyone in this clash got to pick their own countries (only people who didn't were those who picked nations that were too far away). So everyone that picked a tiny nation did so knowing that there could be a big powerhouse nearby. For the record, I like this way of choosing nations.

Develop the gold mines, focus on military tech + policies, and snipe Egypt whenever the Ottos are done with them but still coring Syria.

Ah, wasn't sure about that one. But what about other new members? Would they have to remain catholic, or, if they join and they are protestant, would they have to convert?

A friend of mine would like to know this aswell :rolleyes:

I only just noticed - Bavaria grew by only one province. If I recall correctly, that means that the one tag he eliminated was Salzburg.

@Da9L - you know what to do.

Well, yes. It's part of the agreement of course. It would be a shame to suddenly switch religion, wouldn't it be?

Oh yes indeed. :p