EU4 Dev Clash #11 - Baltic Elephants - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ouh ça va se taper dessus...
Europe/ Inde , mais y'a pas de Russie? ça va être un dev clash multipolaire!
par contre la Bourgogne et la Hollande? Suède et Norvège? voilà qui promet d'être intéressant

edit : oops forgot to write this in english

Last edited:
Everyone talks about heritage, lands, money, wars. Seems like everybody forgot the real meaning of life. You can be the richest and most powerful Emperor in the world, but in the end you are the same as the commoner you pretend to rule in front of our Lord.

Scotland has no time for fancy words and long speeches. Suffice to say; no longer will we suffer the oppression of the English tyrants. Our independence was hard won and we will not surrender it, we shall repel them time and time again and when Scottish soil has drunk enough English blood to be satisfied we shall march south and show them the true meaning of Scottish freedom!

Looks like someone will have the support of the casters at least ;)

However I find myself once again throwing my support behind Original Johan, father of Europa and the true Emperor!

Can't hear you from the bottom of the social ladder.

Ps. Wanna be friends? Ds.
social_ladder.jpg

KJ has to survive at least three sessions before being eliminated, otherwise he's likely to get a new country near me and that would be terrible!

Feel free to donate to the Save-The-Peasants fund :D

Everyone talks about heritage, lands, money, wars. Seems like everybody forgot the real meaning of life. You can be the richest and most powerful Emperor in the world, but in the end you are the same as the commoner you pretend to rule in front of our Lord.

Heathen.

I missed the last episodes of the previous dev clash, Did the Austrian or the Turkish emperor win that one?
Neither. The HRE won with the Byzzies getting second and Hungary third.

Neither. The HRE won with the Byzzies getting second and Hungary third.

Austrian Emperor created the HRE, thus removing Bohemia and Papal States players from the game. Netherlands had already moved to Canada and formed the USA.

Look, we don't really mind who you worship - as long as you let out that entrepreneurial spirit that resides within you and make some cold, hard ducats!

Gujarat approves of this message.

Also, stay out of India :)