EU4 Dev Clash #11 - Baltic Elephants - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@omfgBlondie is back from being sick and is now working hard on the player profiles. Though now I'll let the full player list be a secret until we reveal the player profiles, as a testament of the sweat, blood and tears he put into it.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BLONDIE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

@omfgBlondie is back from being sick and is now working hard on the player profiles. Though now I'll let the full player list be a secret until we reveal the player profiles, as a testament of the sweat, blood and tears he put into it.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BLONDIE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BLONDIE TAKE MY PITCHFORK ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Scotland.png

Scotland has no time for fancy words and long speeches. Suffice to say; no longer will we suffer the oppression of the English tyrants. Our independence was hard won and we will not surrender it, we shall repel them time and time again and when Scottish soil has drunk enough English blood to be satisfied we shall march south and show them the true meaning of Scottish freedom!

tumblr_njivqjIxio1t55xupo1_500.gif

Scotland.png

Scotland has no time for fancy words and long speeches. Suffice to say; no longer will we suffer the oppression of the English tyrants. Our independence was hard won and we will not surrender it, we shall repel them time and time again and when Scottish soil has drunk enough English blood to be satisfied we shall march south and show them the true meaning of Scottish freedom!

tumblr_njivqjIxio1t55xupo1_500.gif

What about the North?.... :D

I still say Battle of Hemmingstedt still cooler, plus the 50 years of continuous defeat afterwards as Denmark tries to subdue them. And that's coming from being on the losing side.

Who cares about peasants and knights in far away swamps?
What can you bring to the actual (dinner) table?
The sultans of Malwa are not impressed.