EU4 Dev Clash #11 - Baltic Elephants - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Who cares about peasants and knights in far away swamps?
What can you bring to the actual (dinner) table?
The sultans of Malwa are not impressed.
I think that takes the idea of feasting on the bodies of your slain enemies a bit far, doesn't it? o_O

Well venice/genoa/hungary might kill the ottomans before that
Coalitioning the Ottoman early in the game seems like a good move, but so does pouncing on the players who are currently busy battling the Ottoman. ;) I'm really curious how the first session will play out, especially in and around Anatolia. Oh, and in northern central Europe with its small and small-ish HRE starts, as well - let's see how cooperative those players will be *coughbratynandgenossejohancough*

Should be a fascinating opening session. I'm curious to see which neighbours co operate and which take each other on. There several pairs of nations that seem like they might be better off working together to start with, eg Hungary and Venice. Will also be interesting to see who manages to ally the bigger AI nations like France, assuming that Burgundy isn't busy eating them.

I just hope Groogy will survive his first session this time:)
Think I'm pretty much guaranteed to survive this time.
You should be impressed if I manage to die this time

Think I'm pretty much guaranteed to survive this time.
You should be impressed if I manage to die this time

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

It's cheating to use the sea.:p

I still say Battle of Hemmingstedt still cooler, plus the 50 years of continuous defeat afterwards as Denmark tries to subdue them. And that's coming from being on the losing side.
Dannebrog got lost down there, btw. As in the original one. And when we finally managed to take the land it was so damaged that it quickly crumbled.:(

kungorelse.png

His Majestys graceful Declaration:
We hereby declare the union between the Kingdom of Sweden and the Kingdom of Norway. May God protect the United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway!

EDIT: Holy shit that turned out big :)

Last edited: