Werewolf Lite CDXIX: The Black Order Brigade [Village Victory]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, with this open JL, and with the forum not down, I would have suggested to discuss which JL member the wolves should let live the night. If the JL is on the right track, the wolves can choose who will win this game.

And I never have won a WW game before *wink wink*

I will extend the deadline by 24 more hours, so that we have a 48 hours round.

I thought a 24 hours round would be doable, but it looks like unexpected technical issues have decided otherwise.

Sorry about not communicating beforehand but at first it looked like a 24 hours round would be a possibility then a wild issue appeared and prevented any kind of access to the forum, which was particularly annoying for this game.

Hey I finally managed to log in \o/

For my final argument I'd like to bring up the entirety of Day 6. Wagon and Graf have literally never argued with each other once the entire day. Both of them have focused way more on me than on each other. It's clear that they're more concerned about casting suspicion on me than on each other.
What should I argue with him over ? I know he is a wolf.

It will be over before christmas.

Day 6 Vote Count

Graf Zeppelin: 3
Dedonus [558]
JermanTK [560]
Caillean [561 Druplesnubb > 563]

Druplesnubb: 1
Wagonlizt [537]

Wagonlitz: 1
Graf Zeppelin [549]

Not Voted: Druplesnubb

Unvote Drupple
Vote die Gräfin

Making sure the wolves can't snipe.

Wagonlitz's vote on Beartjah could possibly be an alibi vote, but that a detail to remember for tomorrow, if we manage to find one of the wolves today.
Actually, if you look then I voted early in the day and then didn't get back anymore until after deadline like I also announced. And my vote on Bearth got randy to vote him too and made him the front runner for a while. That actually could have been quite dangerous for Bearth.

Day 3, both Wagonlitz and Graf had a vote on Bearjah until they eventually switched off to other players (alibi votes?)
The person I switched to was die Gräfin, making sure she would be a front runner. Hopefully that should help show that I'm the last villager.

What should I argue with him over ? I know he is a wolf.
Well usually in situations like this the players will try to show evidence that the other one is a Wolf and refute each other's arguments. You know like I and Wagona have been doing and to a lesser extent you and I have been doing buy you and Wagon haven't been doing.

Actually, if you look then I voted early in the day and then didn't get back anymore until after deadline like I also announced. And my vote on Bearth got randy to vote him too and made him the front runner for a while. That actually could have been quite dangerous for Bearth.
Yes but it could also have been that nobody followed you onto bearth. You always have to take some risks as a wolf or else you're too obvious. Of course this gets harder and harder the later in the game you are, and now that there's only three suspects left you've been content to leave Graf mostly alone.

The biggest slip-up you did was when you tried to convince the JL to vote for me before Graf even though if you were an actual villager it wouldn't have mattered to you which one of us was lynched first. You even had to explain yourself in a follow-up post where you claimed to only now notice what would have been immediately obvious to an actual villager trying to search for wolves.

The person I switched to was die Gräfin, making sure she would be a front runner. Hopefully that should help show that I'm the last villager.
And by then I'm certain you already had planned out the fake seer claim, so that you could show how unaligned you were without the threat of an actual teamlynch. Pretty nice to be able to have your cake and eat it too.

Also, in case in case someone in the JL cares about the "But I hunted wolves on day 3" argument:
If Wagonlitz or Panzer Commander are wolves then Beartjah and especially Caillean are suspicious. Which one should we pick first?

Vote Wagonlitz for now.

If we're lynching two persons teogether it should be either Panzer and wagon or Beartjah and Caillean.

you've been content to leave Graf mostly alone.
I'm voting her now. And I e.g. made a very significant vote on her day 3.

The biggest slip-up you did was when you tried to convince the JL to vote for me before Graf even though if you were an actual villager it wouldn't have mattered to you which one of us was lynched first. You even had to explain yourself in a follow-up post where you claimed to only now notice what would have been immediately obvious to an actual villager trying to search for wolves.
I've been confused this game. I also talked about TIEs initially on day 4 due to not having realised that as the outing was fake parity wasn't moved a day back.

And by then I'm certain you already had planned out the fake seer claim, so that you could show how unaligned you were without the threat of an actual teamlynch. Pretty nice to be able to have your cake and eat it too.
Had I not pushed up die Gräfin like that a fake outing wouldn't have been needed in all likelihood.

Aint that cute ?

Yes you two are right. Yer both wolves.