Werewolf Lite CDXIX: The Black Order Brigade [Village Victory]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not to mention that I wanted to tickle Wagon and you immediatly switched from dedonius to me.

Fluttering in the wind, one of you pick up an half burnt postcard. You can make out figures of soldiers on it - seems old, pre-WWII. On the reverse is a list of name: "Legion Condor...
Hans Heinkel, Jorgen Wäldsmann, Heinrich....". Nothing left is readable.

You leave it, floating away in the wind.

I went back home, the home was lonesome
Since my mentor, he was gone
All my brothers and sisters crying
What a home so sad and alone

Will the circle be unbroken
By and by Lord, by and by
There's a better home awaiting
In the sky Lord, in the sky

We sang songs of childhood
Hymns of faith that made us strong
Ones that mother maybelle taught us
Hear the angels sing along

Will the circle be unbroken
By and by Lord, by and by
There's a better home awaiting
In the sky Lord, in the sky

Hopefully I managed to not give you a ping, TinyWiking. Otherwise I'm sorry.

So yeah, the fora will be down for much of tomorrow. We might need to do a 48 hours day. What does people think?
Right. I actually forgot about that.
As a GM I'd prefer to keep the same 24h deadline to not let the tension decrease (especially since the forum will be back online 5h 30min before deadline - I would expect the current players to be able to vote during this time), but as players you might have other ideas (especially if it prevents you from voting).

What do you think ? If you would prefer to have a 48 hours deadline, please state so clearly in the thread before deadline.

I could vote during that time, although if other players would like a 48 hour deadline, I would be fine with that, too.

First shows that you're the only one on the Day 1 lynch who isn't confirmed innocent, and checking the poststamps shows you're the one who really got the ball roling. The other two shows big lynchwagons against both of you populated entirely by village people.
And how am I suspicious because I voted a villager day 1? All the three main candidates of day 1 were villagers. I really don't see how me voting one of three villagers day 1 is suspicious. Day 1 cases very rarely catch a wolf, so it's to be expected that the main candidates are villagers. If anything, then it shows that I was willing to participate and make votes which counted, opposite you and die Gräfin, who weren't on the main candidates.

This leads me into my most important point, which is that anyone who looks back at Day 5 will see that I'm the only one actually reacting to the seer reveal like a townperson would, pointing out
Reads more like a wolf trying to weed out the seer. Or course the seer won't speak up as then he's certain to get hunted. You might get the JL to come out, as it did here, but even that isn't certain.
And making a JL claim clearing yourself is really unusual and not really something of too much credibility as long as it's only yourself clearing yourself.
It's comparable to out a wolf when you yourself is the runner up and close to being lynched. Such outings are also viewed with suspicion.
Unvote Dedonus for now.

I assume that if he's faking the real seer will speak up. Until that happens I see no reason to doubt him. Still not sold on the beartjah lynch. Would anyone be up for lynching Caillean or Wagon?

even though an uncontested seer claim on deadline is proven by default unless there are inactive players.
No, it's not. The JL may very well decide not to contest a claim as contesting it means that they'll lose at least one member. Rather, if it's wrong they'll vote the claimant. Now yesterday was the last day and hence going against it might happen if it appears to b giving the wolves the win, but they might also just decide to bunker up on the claiming.

No, it's not. The JL may very well decide not to contest a claim as contesting it means that they'll lose at least one member. Rather, if it's wrong they'll vote the claimant. Now yesterday was the last day and hence going against it might happen if it appears to b giving the wolves the win, but they might also just decide to bunker up on the claiming.
That's what I said. It was the deadline, you had to lynch a wolf or you lost. In that case you can't afford to let a wolf get away with a fake seer claim. And, just ingonring it would make the rest of the village get suspicious.

Not to mention that I wanted to tickle Wagon and you immediatly switched from dedonius to me.
Don't even try. You had been second on my list after Euro/Dedonus for ages by then, absolutely everyone knows that. The Day was ending and nobody else was voting for Dedonus.

(By the way, it's really hard to read the thread and make these posts. I thought maintenance was over by now.)

Yeah of course, you knew we are both villagers. Clever ploy puting wagon on third spot. Not to mention your countless cases which been all wrong in the end.

Lets end this.

Vote Wagonlitz

Day 2 clearly shows who are two main candidates should be today: Druplesnubb and Graf Zeppelin. One of these two has to be a wolf, if not both. We're going to have to make this decision sooner or later, so why not do it now?

Day 1 does not give us any useful information. The wolves did a good job spacing out their votes.

Day 2 gives us our two candidates for the day. Wagonlitz's vote on Beartjah could possibly be an alibi vote, but that a detail to remember for tomorrow, if we manage to find one of the wolves today.

Day 3, both Wagonlitz and Graf had a vote on Bearjah until they eventually switched off to other players (alibi votes?). Both Graf and Drup were sitting on Aedan before the fake outing. Unfortunately, this doesn't give us any new information.

Day 4, no information.

Day 5, not much information here, although I will say that the back and forth that Graf and Drup had going (including switching to me) sounds either like two wolves playing off each other or one wolf tricking the last unscanned villager.

I still have a little under 2 hours to decide your fates. I am leaning towards Graf.

Also forget to mention in the above post that Graf was the one who was saved by the fake outing.

Wagonlitz and Drupples are wolves

Dupples made misleading cases all the time and tried to get attention away from Bearthjah and Wagonlitz

Wagonlitz was vague all the time and never deceicive and now plays an interaction game with Drupples.

I always have put my votes where my mouth been unlike those two.

For my final argument I'd like to bring up the entirety of Day 6. Wagon and Graf have literally never argued with each other once the entire day. Both of them have focused way more on me than on each other. It's clear that they're more concerned about casting suspicion on me than on each other.

(Also I don't know about you but I keep getting these erreors that prevent me from even seeing the forum pages. I may have to ask for an extension. Vote graf Zeppelin for now.)

I, too am getting errors that is making it difficult to post or even see the forum. A deadline extension might be needed if things don't improve in the next 30 minutes.

Like these are the messages I keep getting. anyone know what to do?
My browser said:
An exception occurred: MemcachePool::get(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /var/www/html/forum/library/Zend/Cache/Backend/Memcached.php on line 180

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. MemcachePool->get() in Zend/Cache/Backend/Memcached.php at line 180
  3. Zend_Cache_Backend_Memcached->load() in Zend/Cache/Core.php at line 303
  4. Zend_Cache_Core->load() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 97
  5. XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 147
  6. XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 127
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/forum/index.php at line 13

I've seen those a bit, too. Mashing refresh fixes it, eventually.

I just saw a 501 error.

VOTE Graf

The performance of this forum is like a paradox game on release :p

I remember when EU4 came out. My house didn't have WiFi, so I downloaded it to our family computer, moved the game files to a flashdrive, and then put it on my laptop and began to play.

I had a blast playing that night. :)

Last edited:
Vote Graf