Werewolf Lite CDXIX: The Black Order Brigade [Village Victory]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I thought he very likely admited being a communist because its in red.

How do you know if we dont have the results yet ?

Exactly.

Well, I guess I owe the village an explanation.

Alynkio, are you there??
I'm sorry this is late, but by now there is no time to explain. I need you to out Aedan in the thread. Can you do that?
I guess....

If this is wolfish intrigue, I'll be able to show these, I suppose.

I suppose Panzer will deny all of this, and today will simply turn into my word versus his. And as I was the one who did the actual false outing, my word is immediately suspect. Ick. Call me stupid all you want. Standard procedure is to follow an outing, and I had been getting villagerish vibes from him previously so I was inclined to trust him. Of course, now parity is at hand and if i can't convince a majority of you that I was a just an innocent stooge the village loses. With any luck, the actual JL has a real wolf to out. In retrospect, I'm surprised I actually fell for this; why me? Why not have an actual JL member do the outing? Live and learn, I suppose. This could be the first game I've ever seen in which the wolves manage a Stalingrad with the seer still alive. Very well played.

Last edited:
Dude you're not allowed to post stuff like that between deadline and hunt results

Ok. Wow.

That is one massive pile of shenanigans right there.
I agree, well played. Either you or panzer have been playing a massively interesting game.

However, there is one other course of action that allows the vilage to dig its way out of this:
Ignore the whole thing.
If after the update Aedan turns out to have been a villager, and Alynkio is still alive, don't lynch either you or panzer. Analyse the game, find a real wolf, hang that guy instead. And hope the JL can sort this out in the meantime.

Dude you're not allowed to post stuff like that between deadline and hunt results

Not sure what the rules say on this one. It's a bit of a grey area, really.

Day and Night 3
Day and Night 3

Upon the discovery of yet another dead body.... You are not as shocked as you were before. Saying it is a routine news would be a stretch, but.... You were definitively expecting this to happen.

It feels like the time of mistakes has to end. This time, you'll dedicate the whole day on finding the traitor.

Unfortunately, hard evidence is still very hard to come by. You finally face it: without the possibility of searching each other's bedrooms to search for clues, the investigation will not progress one inch.

However, you all are very proud, and your prides opposes this. Letting people seek your bedroom as if you were some lowly criminal scum ? None of you, none, can accept this. Still, the situation being what it is, you agree on a compromise: guards will be able to take a look in each and everyone one of the bedrooms and report what they find suspicious.

Unsurprisingly, the guards don't turn up anything significant. Of course, letting the person occupying the bedroom under investigation did not help. The guards are young, highly impressed by the sacrifices you all endured in the name of Europe and its people, and they are too afraid to risk more than a quick glance around the rooms.

Still, you feel like you might hold something significant. But none of you can really agree on what "significant" is, and once again you end up with a list of suspicious people with no one really standing out. Until, that it, Mr. Aleksei Strekno, an descendant of Ukrainian nobles exiled by the Russian revolution, starts claiming to have solid evidence that one of you is the traitor. Well, the solid evidence being actually that a guard relayed to him that one of you saw John Edrage, an English admirer of Hitler, in possession of American dollars - the money of the capitalist enemy and a clear proof of guilt.

Seeking Edrage's room, you do find US dollars. Of course, alongside that are copies of Mein Kampf and other objects glorifying fascism and nazism, but you all think it's a clever cover to hide his true personality.

You execute him summarily, without hesitation.

But quickly some of you start having second thoughts. Could it be possible that you were played ? After all, you could not really find actual evidences of anti-fascism in Edrage's belongings....

These second thoughts are reinforced when the fool of the play, the dear Aleksei Strekno, is found dead in his room, strangled by an almost invisible string.

aedan777 the villager is lynched
alynkio the villager is hunted

Last edited:
Since when? Aside from a couple Arky Bark games there never has been any ban on doing normal game stuff between deadline and update.
And you not wanting Alynkio to come forth with this, assuming it's true, just makes you seem wolfish. If Alynkio isn't a wolf then what would he ever gain from faking such PMs?
He needs to remove the PM numbers, though.

This is communist and disgusting.

Well. That makes this easy.

Panzer obviously is a wolf. And druple seems a likely mate given how he got his panties in a twist over Alynkio doing, what many people have done in the past, and revealing secret info in case he died. I've lost count of how many times I e.g. as mouthpiece or exposed seer about to be hunted has revealed into in thread just at deadline to ensure it doens't die with me.

Vote Panzer

Since when? Aside from a couple Arky Bark games there never has been any ban on doing normal game stuff between deadline and update.
And you not wanting Alynkio to come forth with this, assuming it's true, just makes you seem wolfish. If Alynkio isn't a wolf then what would he ever gain from faking such PMs?

please do not confuse me with LatinKaiser. I am much funnier.

Simple question:

It seems people are not happy with the time between votecount and update.
Would you prefer me to post the update (lynch & hunt result) immediately after the votecount is out (I will then edit the post to add the lore part) or do you prefer to wait ?
You should do as you prefer. (Though you should give at least a few minutes for people to be able to complain about the count if they think it's wrong.)
Having there be some waiting time isn't unusual, though. I've sometimes had it be 30-40 minutes when making long updates. And the GM is always right. If you enjoy writing those stories you should continue doing that.

Simple question:

It seems people are not happy with the time between votecount and update.
Would you prefer me to post the update (lynch & hunt result) immediately after the votecount is out (I will then edit the post to add the lore part) or do you prefer to wait ?
Keep it at your pace.

So players are literally allowed to post game-important information while dead on this forum?

Anyway, Lynch Panzer.

I am not sure either.

I guess I'd have to make a guess.

Alynkio was contacted by a "seer" who said Aedan was a baddie, Alynkio outed Aedan as a baddie as he was told by the "seer"

Aedan was actually a member of the JL, in contact with the actual seer.

The real question is simply "Why Aedan?"

So players are literally allowed to post game-important information while dead on this forum?

Anyway, Lynch Panzer.
Unless you were lynched then you're not dead until the update. How did you know that Alynkio would be hunted and hence was dead when he posted those PMs? I think you just crovaxed, my furry friend...

What....just...happened.......
It's called fake outing through patsy. Happens once in a blue moon as it's hard to pull, often goes wrong, and generally doesn't achieve too much.