Werewolf Lite CDXIX: The Black Order Brigade [Village Victory]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Early-ish alibi vote on your packmate, then trying to divert once he gets run up. I see what you are doing.

This makes sense and is something the village would definitely look into if Jerman gets lynched and turns out to be a wolf... which is exactly why I wouldn't do it if I were one myself. No need to bring attention to two wolves like that. Especially in a game with a seer, who will most probably scan one of us at some point (seers tend to scan frontrunners and active people... Even though I don't think it's a good strategy. Seers should scan quieter people because they are less likely to be hunted and harder to read through only analysis. But oh well)

That count has 5 people voting x, not 4

.. Jerman. Stupid phones.

JermanTK: 4
Druplesnubb (98 Cymsdale -> 114)
alynkio (119)
Xarkan (121 Capibara -> 130)
randakar (109 Capibara -> 116 Cymsdale -> 123 Claude LC -> 151)

Claude LC: 4
Capibara (95)
aedan777 (133)
Wagonlitz (93 Cymsdale -> 152)
JermanTK (140 JermanTK -> 145 Unvote -> 156)

Xarkan: 4
Panzer Commader (96 JermanTK -> 139)
Euroo7 (141)
alxeu (99 Druplesnubb -> 154)
Cymsdale (94 Drup -> 159)

Not voted: 0

...tempting. Very tempting.

Official Day 1 votecount

Claude LC: 5
Capibara (95)
aedan777 (133)
Wagonlitz (93 Cymsdale -> 152)
JermanTK (140 JermanTK -> 145 Unvote -> 156)
Xarkan (121 Capibara -> 130 JermanTK -> 167)

Xarkan: 4
Panzer Commader (96 JermanTK -> 139)
Euroo7 (141)
alxeu (99 Druplesnubb -> 154)
Cymsdale (94 Druplesnubb -> 159)

JermanTK: 3
Druplesnubb (98 Cymsdale -> 114)
alynkio (119)
randakar (109 Capibara -> 116 Cymsdale -> 123 Claude LC -> 151)

Cymsdale: 1
Caillean (127)

alxeu: 1
Graf Zeppelin (102)

randakar: 1
beartjah (104)

Graf Zeppelin: 1
Claude LC (106)

Not voted: 0 :)

Any objections ? (I'd rather not because I spent 15 minutes recounting all the votes because randakar scared me there)

This is fascist and delightful.

Day and Night 1
Day and Night 1

As the day draws towards its end, you gather. The previous night's event is still in everyone's minds, and although you did not really plan it out, you unsurprisingly all dedicated your mental faculties to find out how such a thing could have happened. And it appears that you all agree on one thing: such a deed could only be achievable with inside help, if not by someone inside the place. You had a traitor to find.

Predictably, you focus at first on the guards task with ensuring your securities. Most of them are young, younger than you, and did not prove themselves on the battlefields of the Second World War. It could very well be that some of them are not true fascists, do not not adhere to Christianity, and would be willing to sell you out, or even go after you.

Your searches on the matter, however, are inconclusive. The strict discipline the guards have to maintain make it unlikely that one of them would manage to slip through, go inside McNair's bedroom, murder him, and then comes back to his position before any of his comrades notices. The only possibility of a guard betrayal would be all of the guards being traitors and this meeting being actually a set up to behead the Black Order; you quickly rule it out because while cruel your enemies are also seeking efficiency, and as such would simply have murdered all of you during the reception if it had been the case.

No, a guard, whether alone or even in group, wouldn't be able to carry out such an action unnoticed. And aside from guards, during the night the only people present inside the convent were yourselves, the 17 far rightists leaders. One of you is actually working to destroy the Order. While some of you try to shake off this conclusion, deny it, soon everyone realizes it is the only plausible scenario. Only one of you could move around without arousing suspicion, and all of you are armed and perfectly able to carry out such actions. Even if you have grown somewhat old, age does not impede your abilities to the point that you would not be able to carry such an assassination out.

After the initial shock, the debates quickly become heated. You all set out to find the traitor, boasting your rank as proof of your ability to judge men on the simple shaking of a hand. You all think a simple discussion with everyone around here will allow you to blow the traitor's cover.

Strangely enough though, you can not really agree on a single, clearly suspicious person. The discussions last for a couple hours, and annoyed by the lack of progress you seem to be making you consider the possibility of simply killing the 3 most suspicious persons among you, since you are sure the culprit is one of them; but a late intervention by one of you finally swing the balance in the defavor of Claudio Luis del Carnero, a Spanish veteran of the División Azul who strangely missed out on the Spanish Civil War, a detail which made him quite suspicious in your eyes.

Since there is only one course of action to take against supposed traitors, you execute him, hastily forming the guards into a makeshift firing squad. Unfortunately for you, he never backs down from his claim of being a true Christian fighting for Europe against the evil puppets of Moscow and Washington, praying to God one last time before his execution. And a search of his belongings do not turn up significant evidence that he was a traitor. You have to face it: supremely confident in your capacities to find the traitor and carried by a lust for vengeance, you never seriously considered the possibility that you were wrong, but the evidences clearly point out in this direction.

The following morning, Hector Ruiz Mentreño, a Mexican gentleman who emigrated to Europe to serve Franco and Christ against its enemies and to be closer to Rome, is found dead in his room, his head smashed against the wall by a blood stained hammer you find nearby. More evidences that your hasty decision yesterday was not the right one.

Claude LC the villager is lynched

Capibara the villager is hunted

Last edited:
This is unfortunate. There was a flaw in my pack analysis. An unpredictable variable must have messed up my results.. I'll work on this and come back with a new conclusion. We have some more information now at least.

Unvote Druplesnubb
Vote Xarkan

I said Xarkan is pack, now is the time to strike.
Cymsdale was trying to make a triple tie between Jerman, Claude and Xarkan on day 1. Seeing how at least Claude was avillager, said tie is unlikely to have been a good thing. Vote Cymsdale

Cymsdale was trying to make a triple tie between Jerman, Claude and Xarkan on day 1. Seeing how at least Claude was avillager, said tie is unlikely to have been a good thing. Vote Cymsdale

Has WW become so inactive now that making a vote a full 10 minutes before deadline is "trying to make a tie"?

Really? Really? Can't wolves just let me have one lite without hunting me in the first two nights?