• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@El Pip, I hope you haven't exploded. XD
I expected no better from the Stellaris mob, a group that even a Habsburg would say are 'keeping it in the family' a bit too much.
DYAEiOu.gif

That said, congratulations @Von Acturus ! To win the Showcase award for the first post of your first AAR is quite the achievement.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Congrats @Von Acturus! That first post was definitely an attention grabber, so it's well earned.

• 3Like
Reactions:
I know my week's not over yet,but I probably won't have much time to spare during work days so I'll pass my award now to:

Onward Toward Perfection (An anthology of the enclave of eternity) from @Quinzal The formatting is amongst the best and most compelling I've seen and the story is truly enthralling, with the behind the scenes schemes, the struggle for freedom and much more.

As a side note, I'm truly sorry @El Pip , but it seems I was incapable of breaking the stellaris player nepotism :(

• 2Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
As a side note, I'm truly sorry @El Pip , but it seems I was incapable of breaking the stellaris player nepotism :(
I am disappointed but in no way surprised. I may have to upgrade the Stellaris forum to full on Ptolemaic brother-sister marriage levels of incest. That family 'tree' from Ptolemy II onwards is basically a straight line, which seems appropriate in these circumstance.

But let us not be churlish. Congratulations indeed to @Quinzal !

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats @Quinzal ! Also thanks El Pip for the chuckle about the Ptolemies.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you for the nomination! I guess I'll have to put that sourcebook on hold and continue OTP if it's getting attention! :p

I'll do my research this time (unlike the Character Writer award) so I actually have a nomination by the end of the week.

• 4Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Wow, thank you so much! It's an honor to be recognized and a very welcome surprise. :)

Sorry for replying late. You're very welcome!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Great congrats @Quinzal ! More than deserving and we wait for your choice as successor. That's the real fun of it. Finding another. ;)

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congrats @Quinzal ! Yet another AAR to add to my growing list to read.

• 2Like
Reactions:
For my nomination, I select The Thin Wedge of Europe by Revan86. The writing style I feel is similar in essence to mine, and it resembles what I was originally trying to shoot for with Onward, Toward Perfection. :cool:

Thank you guys again for the nomination! To those who care, I'm likely going to post another part of OTP by the end of today or tomorrow.

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: