• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A most worthy recipient! Really, habe this work not won before? Preposterous!
It is far worse. To the extent of my knowledge, @Idhrendur has never won this particular Weekly AwAARd before. This was a travesty that needed to be corrected.

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Many thanks to @El Pip, @danivon, and @coz1

I think I found an appropriate successor for the next Weekly AAR Showcase. @Idhrendur has been leading the Byzantine Empire on a meteoric rise to power in a megacampaign that has outlived my own account on these very forums.

@Idhrendur has shown some incredible dedication to keep this series running for such a long time across not one, but FOUR Paradox games! This fact alone makes it a downright crime The Empire Strikes Back has never won the Weekly AAR Showcase before.

Now I do need to be specific here, because @Idhrendur's megacampaign currently consists of four AAR's with the same name, one for each game. (CK2, EU3, Vic2, and HOI4)

I would like to nominate the currently ongoing HOI4 version of The Empire Strikes Back by @Idhrendur for the Weekly AAR Showcase!

My congratulations @Idhrendur !

Most definitely deserved! Congratulations @Idhrendur for continued excellence.

Indeed, it's an amazing aar that I'm pleased I finally got to roleplay in.

Well done @irendur!

Its true! My character is possibly going to be executed soon for attempting to excommunicated the nazis.

A most worthy recipient! Really, habe this work not won before? Preposterous!

It is far worse. To the extent of my knowledge, @Idhrendur has never won this particular Weekly AwAARd before. This was a travesty that needed to be corrected.

Congratulations @Idhrendur. An over-night success, a decade in the making.

Congratulations @Idhrendur!

Congrats @Idhrendur! :D (and everyone else I've missed)

Thank you all yet again!

It is now time to hand off the award again, and I've found that taking notes really does make it easier to figure things out! As well, I have a preference to give awards to AARs and authors who have not received them before. Given that, there's a clear winner in my mind: Suryavamsavali, by @KiratRawr! It is also an interactive AAR (which I have struggled to keep up with), which makes it extra-fun. People should strongly consider joining in. Congratulations @KiratRawr!

• 3Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you all yet again!

It is now time to hand off the award again, and I've found that taking notes really does make it easier to figure things out! As well, I have a preference to give awards to AARs and authors who have not received them before. Given that, there's a clear winner in my mind: Suryavamsavali, by @KiratRawr! It is also an interactive AAR (which I have struggled to keep up with), which makes it extra-fun. People should strongly consider joining in. Congratulations @KiratRawr!
Congratulations @KiratRawr. I am sure that he would like to see more of us in Nepal.
My congratulations @KiratRawr !
Thank you everyone! And yes, we would love to have more players to get things even more exciting.

I would like to hand over the award to @Chilango2 , the writer of Dreams of an Honest World - a Mexico V3 AAR. Love seeing Victoria 3 content and congrats @Chilango2 !

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Gosh, that's quite the clean up! Didn't he just receive the other two nods? Congratulations, @Chilango2 !

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Thank you everyone! And yes, we would love to have more players to get things even more exciting.

I would like to hand over the award to @Chilango2 , the writer of Dreams of an Honest World - a Mexico V3 AAR. Love seeing Victoria 3 content and congrats @Chilango2 !

Words fail me. Thank you.
Gosh, that's quite the clean up! Didn't he just receive the other two nods? Congratulations, @Chilango2 !

Thank you. I seem to have an embarrassment of riches right now.
Note that you traditionally get a full week to bask in your glory. There's no reason you can't hand it off sooner, however.

I would like to give @KiratRawr their full week at the top, so let's keep their name on the topic till this coming Sunday, then I will choose the next (hopefully) on Sunday April 8th.

Everyone deserves their place in the sun after all (Vicky puns brought to you by the Victorian Society for Humor).

And no, this is in no way just a grand plot to give myself more time to maybe actually be able to read AAR's and pick one. <whistles innocently>

• 2Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: