Weekly AAR Showcase: The Anglo-Saxon Exodus: A Tale Of Surviving

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, @LancelotRS. I touched on a bit of your AAR. This looks really good.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I saw this one and looked over it a bit. Loving what I've read so far! Congrats @LancelotRS !

• 2Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
Wow! I think @Lord Durham isn't the only one who has fallen behind.

First off, I neglected to congratulate @jak7139 for his EUIV game guide, which is most excellent!

I may have even forgotten to congratulate @Bullfilter for Poles Apart, but I thought I had.

I've peeked at the Burgundy AAR by @High Speed Flying Gladius but haven't had time to comment yet. Hope to soon.

And congratulations to @LancelotRS for your Anglo Saxon AAR!

Rensslaer

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 4Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
Reactions:
Thanks everyone. I am kind of new to the forum, and don't quite know how things work yet.
What did I win and what do I need to do?
I wish you had won an all expense paid trip for two to Tahiti for a month, but it is not so.

Instead you have won recognition from the writAARs and readers of AARland for a week or so. And if a mod will help us, the title of this thread will change to honor you and your AAR so folks might be directed there to read why you were honored.

For now until next Thursday or Friday or so, you get to bask in your new-found glory. Well, at least it is more than 15 minutes of fame.

Your responsibility is to turn it over to a new Showcase winner of your choosing near the end of next week. Rules for this awAARd are here.

Congrats again on winning the Showcase, @LancelotRS .

• 2Like
Reactions: