• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi, as a first thing you should try converting without RICE selected. The mod is not supported by the converter and caused problems for one user (see a few posts above), and I see many errors related to it in error.log. Also, you haven't uploaded the I:R save, so I can't convert myself.
Also i forgot to ask, could it be a problem that i used a autosave from the observer perspective for the conversion ?

Also i forgot to ask, could it be a problem that i used a autosave from the observer perspective for the conversion ?
It shouldn't cause any problems.
So i also deinstalled the rice mod and ran a fresh game but it still crashes
Also try converting without CFP and EPE mods, the converter doesn't officially support them. I converted without any CK3 mods selected and got to 525 AD without issues.
1699118675456.png

It shouldn't cause any problems.

Also try converting without CFP and EPE mods, the converter doesn't officially support them. I converted without any CK3 mods selected and got to 525 AD without issues.View attachment 1042039
i also get to the point, the crashing for me happens between 525 and 530 foe some reason. I picked a custom start date 510, maybe thats a problem ? Also when i converted the mod, it recgnized my installed mods, but i dont think i activated any of them.

i also get to the point, the crashing for me happens between 525 and 530 foe some reason. I picked a custom start date 510, maybe thats a problem ? Also when i converted the mod, it recgnized my installed mods, but i dont think i activated any of them.
No, the problem is most likely with EPE or CFP or both. Try running an observe game to see if it still crashes without them (you will have to start over, though).
EDIT: 590 AD now and still no crash in the observer run (no CFP or EPE).

Last edited:
Reactions:
9.0 Titus
LatestReleaseBanner.png

NEW VERSION NOW RELEASED!
(DIRECT WINDOWS DOWNLOAD)

ImperatorToCK3 9.0 Titus
Compatible with Imperator: Rome 2.0 and Crusader Kings III 1.9 - 1.11.
Imperator: Invictus saves are recommended. Support for vanilla I:R saves is deprecated.
Compatible with CK3ToEU4. Help with the data files and translations is welcome.

Thanks to everyone who contributed in any form!

• 1Love
Reactions:
Trying to grab a base game to run some tests on and prepare some sub-mods - ran a convert in a start date Invictus save and it seems to be crashing every time I go to select a character

Attachments

• Base_Convertor_Mod.zip
    17,8 MB · Views: 0
  • Base convert.rome
    4,1 MB · Views: 0
  • log.txt
    223,7 KB · Views: 0
Has anyone ever seen this form of government before?

Eremitic Government.png

I'm asking here because I didn't even know this form of government existed before converting my save file from I:R to CK3.
I don't have any other mods for CK3 and the other mods for I:R that I have are: 2.0 Better UI, Imperator: Ivictus, Timeline Extension for Invictus, INR - Invictus, and Culture Conflation (For Invictus).

Attachments

• 1288.4.1 - Liguria.rome
    246,6 MB · Views: 0
Has anyone ever seen this form of government before?

View attachment 1062790

I'm asking here because I didn't even know this form of government existed before converting my save file from I:R to CK3.
I don't have any other mods for CK3 and the other mods for I:R that I have are: 2.0 Better UI, Imperator: Ivictus, Timeline Extension for Invictus, INR - Invictus, and Culture Conflation (For Invictus).
It represents the Papar. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papar

"2023-12-31 01:35:22" "WARN" "k_IRTOCK3_JJE has no capital county!"

"2023-12-31 01:35:22" "WARN" "k_IRTOCK3_WUS has no capital county!"

"2023-12-31 01:35:27" "WARN" "1 muslim provinces left after removing Islam: 657"

What I:R Invictus to CK3 vanilla convert error?

Attachments

• log.txt
    167,3 KB · Views: 0
Good afternoon everyone. I'm probably missing something, but when I try to launch to converter on my Mac it gives me error messages stating the language dictionary can't be found and two .txt files in the Configuration folder can't be found. I've confirmed the .txt files are present. Does anyone know how to fix this problem.