• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Same error as the others. Error pops up only when CK3 game start date is set, which feels odd.
Commented out every holder = armenian.0000xx entry and holder = 0 entries, but that didn't fix conversion.

Attachments

• 625.10.14 - Scythia.rome
    14,9 MB · Views: 0
  • log.txt
    88,3 KB · Views: 0
Same error as the others. Error pops up only when CK3 game start date is set, which feels odd.
Commented out every holder = armenian.0000xx entry and holder = 0 entries, but that didn't fix conversion.
Not sure what happened but it told me to upload here.
Hi, just wanted to let you know I've seen your issues. Upcoming release should fix it, I hope to get it out this weekend.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Thank you very much for all your work!

I noticed that some dynamically generated holy sites have unbalanced effect. I'm not sure how different deities are regarding effects, but some factors should be redefined to balance the converted game more. I would propose the following modified values to holy_site_effect_mappings.txt.

Code:
link = { imp = research_points_modifier ck3 = cultural_head_fascination_mult factor = 1 }
link = { imp = global_cohort_start_experience ck3 = monthly_martial_lifestyle_xp_gain_mult factor = 0.01 }

Also I found bugs regarding effectless holy sites (Tengri - Shelji), and more-then-5-holy-sites in the case of indian religions (eg. Vaishnavism).

Attachments

• 1660283280348.png
    1660283280348.png
    251,2 KB · Views: 0
  • mp_autosave.rome
    17,1 MB · Views: 0
  • log.txt
    86,7 KB · Views: 0
Hello guys! I need some help converting imperator to ck3. When the game opens nothing is changed. Here are the files needed. If you need something more I can provide. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• log.txt
    297,7 KB · Views: 0
  • 754.1.1 - Persia.rome
    22,8 MB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 20.33.31.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 20.33.31.jpeg
    280,5 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 20.49.36.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 20.49.36.jpeg
    167,3 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 20.49.06.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-08-17 at 20.49.06.jpeg
    50,1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
NEW VERSION NOW RELEASED!
(DIRECT WINDOWS DOWNLOAD)

ImperatorToCK3 4.2.0
Compatible with Imperator: Rome 2.0 and Crusader Kings III 1.6.
Thanks to everyone who contributed in any form!

Features
  • Experimental legion conversion (turned off by default, other options allow you to convert legions to either special troops or men-at-arms)
  • Output named colors from Imperator game and mods
  • Exclude landless vassals titles from getting a share of country gold
  • RakalyCaller.GetJson
  • Prevent conversion failure when deity is not found in holy site definition
  • Use ModFilesystem in CK3 ProvinceCollection
  • Venetic culture improvements from https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2830456287, credits to derekmark
  • Progress logging

Fixes

• Fix some name_equivalency and culture GFX log errors
  • Fix "Negative value in add_gold" log errors
  • Fix name loc for pmpese and taliaite creation names

I also have an important announcement:
With Imperator confirmed to be Legacy, I plan to deprecate support for vanilla Imperator saves in favor of Invictus mod saves. It will happen somewhere after 2022-10-01. Conversion of vanilla saves may work after that, but it will not get support from me.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Not sure what happened but it told me to upload here.
With latest release your problems should be fixed, please try converting with ImperatorToCK3 4.2.0.

Last edited:
I noticed that some dynamically generated holy sites have unbalanced effect. I'm not sure how different deities are regarding effects, but some factors should be redefined to balance the converted game more. I would propose the following modified values to holy_site_effect_mappings.txt.

Code:
link = { imp = research_points_modifier ck3 = cultural_head_fascination_mult factor = 1 }
link = { imp = global_cohort_start_experience ck3 = monthly_martial_lifestyle_xp_gain_mult factor = 0.01 }
Also I found bugs regarding effectless holy sites (Tengri - Shelji)
Thanks for the report, we should be able to fix the issues.
more-then-5-holy-sites in the case of indian religions (eg. Vaishnavism)
Doesn't Vaishnavism have more than 5 holy sites in vanilla CK3?
Hello guys! I need some help converting imperator to ck3. When the game opens nothing is changed. Here are the files needed. If you need something more I can provide. Thanks for the help!
This is weird, your playset looks correct. Do other mods work for you? For a start I suggest verifying CK3 game files to be sure it's not a broken game installation.

Last edited:
Wouldn't convert with new update, everything worked fine until 4.2.0, the only thing I can suspect use my use of old invictus mod?

Attachments

• autosave.rome
    37,2 MB · Views: 0
  • log.txt
    1,7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions:
Wouldn't convert with new update, everything worked fine until 4.2.0, the only thing I can suspect use my use of old invictus mod?
Hi, the converter backend seems to not have started at all. Usually it's an antivirus problem. Check if you have "ImperatorToCK3/ImperatorToCK3Converter.exe" in the downloaded converter folder, could have been removed by AV. You may need to redownload the converter and either disable the AV completely or add the file to AV exceptions.

The save converts normally for me.

Last edited:
Hi, the converter backend seems to not have started at all. Usually it's an antivirus problem. Check if you have "ImperatorToCK3/ImperatorToCK3Converter.exe" in the downloaded converter folder, could have been removed by AV. You may need to redownload the converter and either disable the AV completely or add the file to AV exceptions.

The save converts normally for me.
I disabled AV and it had no effect, the exe file appears to be here

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    101,7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions:

Code:
Factors have been tweaked in latest release.
Can't get my conversion past 5% Max
It started to convert but seems to have a different issue.
Thanks for the reports, conversion failure on defines reading should also be fixed now with release 4.2.4. Lemme know if you're still having problems.

Converter fails. I tried to run the converter directly using ImperatorToCK3Converter.exe, and it gave me this error:
Code:
Failed to create CoreCLR, HRESULT: 0x80004005

It looks like a .NET Core error, I don't understand what might be the problem.