• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2) I don't know where the last log.txt went, I restarted the converter to get a new one but the result in game is the same (I checked)
Your Imperator installation is broken:
2022-06-20 23:10:17 {Converter launcher} [WARN] Could not copy file C:\Program Files (x86)\Imperator Rome Heirs of Alexander/game/localization/english/character_names_l_english.yml to output/Ligue_H_ll_nique/localization/replace/english/IMPERATOR_character_names_l_english.yml - System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Imperator Rome Heirs of Alexander\game\localization\english\character_names_l_english.yml'.
You need to verify game files or reinstall the game.

The Save ? that of CK3 or Imperator?
Imperator.

Your Imperator installation is broken:

You need to verify game files or reinstall the game.

Imperator.

Here is the save

I reinstalled the game to see (If it wasn't in the right place it's a long story... but normally it's in the right place now)

Attachments

• 688.11.21 - Empire hellenistique.rome
    183,3 MB · Views: 0
Here is the save

I reinstalled the game to see (If it wasn't in the right place it's a long story... but normally it's in the right place now)
I checked the conversion (loaded CK3, saved, closed CK3, loaded CK3 with the save), and I don't see any title or dynasty CoAs disappearing. I think it was something in your manual edits that broke them.
1655913085161.png

I checked the conversion (loaded CK3, saved, closed CK3, loaded CK3 with the save), and I don't see any title or dynasty CoAs disappearing. I think it was something in your manual edits that broke them.
View attachment 852772

Did you advance in the game? + save and load the game? If yes, thank you anyway for your help, I found a way to try to correct the CoAs (with commands)

I'm having some trouble with it, tried running it as administrator and normally, with both steam running and not, as well as the game running and not, but it keeps throwing back that game/map_data/geographical_region.txt could not be opened. Also tried making saving to a new file to do it, and I have the newest VC_redist installed

Attachments

• log.txt
    59 KB · Views: 0
  • 1018.9.19 - Frisia final save.rome
    188,2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1121.1.1 CK III.rome
    188,4 MB · Views: 0
I'm having some trouble with it, tried running it as administrator and normally, with both steam running and not, as well as the game running and not, but it keeps throwing back that game/map_data/geographical_region.txt could not be opened. Also tried making saving to a new file to do it, and I have the newest VC_redist installed
Hi, you're using an ancient version of the converter, use latest one.

I downloaded the latest version of the converter and was able to convert the save to CK3.

But the game crashes as soon as I try to click anything after loading the campaign.

Attachments

• Roman Empire Mega Campaign.rome
    164 MB · Views: 0
  • log.txt
    174,3 KB · Views: 0
I downloaded the latest version of the converter and was able to convert the save to CK3.

But the game crashes as soon as I try to click anything after loading the campaign.
Hi, the log.txt you uploaded is almost empty, I think you overwrote it by closing and reopening ConverterFrontend. Could you convert the save and upload log.txt again?

Hi, the log.txt you uploaded is almost empty, I think you overwrote it by closing and reopening ConverterFrontend. Could you convert the save and upload log.txt again?
Uploaded the new one to my original post. I'm looking for the errors.txt, but not having any luck finding it. There were no errors listed in the front end after it finished coverting.

Reactions:
Uploaded the new one to my original post. I'm looking for the errors.txt, but not having any luck finding it. There were no errors listed in the front end after it finished coverting.
I converted the save myself and did not get a crash after running the converted game and clicking stuff. Do you remember what exactly you clicked when it crashed? Also, try verifying the game files through Steam.

I converted the save myself and did not get a crash after running the converted game and clicking stuff. Do you remember what exactly you clicked when it crashed? Also, try verifying the game files through Steam.
I've tried verifying the files, and reinstalling, and trying older versions of 1.6, still have the same issues. Takes a while to load, but I will eventually get to start the campaign, then it just CTD if I do anything other than move around the map. I've tried to just start by saving the game, CTD. Click on a province, CTD.

Not even running it on particularly high settings in case it's a graphics or processing issue. But I played through the tutorial for a bit and had no problem, so that doesn't make sense.

I've tried verifying the files, and reinstalling, and trying older versions of 1.6, still have the same issues. Takes a while to load, but I will eventually get to start the campaign, then it just CTD if I do anything other than move around the map. I've tried to just start by saving the game, CTD. Click on a province, CTD.

Not even running it on particularly high settings in case it's a graphics or processing issue. But I played through the tutorial for a bit and had no problem, so that doesn't make sense.
Our tester Vladimyr was kind enough to check your save's conversion and it also didn't crash for him. I suggest you do all of these:
1) Check if you aren't using any other CK3 mods alongside the converter-generated mod. If you do, remove them from playset.
2) Verify Imperator game files.
3) Do a clean download of newest converter version (4.0.5) and reconvert.

It the problem remains, you can upload the generated mod for CK3 I'll compare it with my conversion for differences.

I fixed some governor mappings, added some more compatibility for Invictus and other things.

Attachments

• governorMappings.txt
    8,5 KB · Views: 0
  • culture_map.txt
    42,8 KB · Views: 0
  • title_map.txt
    3,9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions:
I used the converter and it output a functional save but there were a lot of warnings in it that concern me a little bit and I think some of the cultures didn't fully convert.

Attachments

• log.txt
    7,1 MB · Views: 0
  • 804.5.3 - Ptolemaic Empire.rome
    199 MB · Views: 0
Reactions:
I fixed some governor mappings, added some more compatibility for Invictus and other things.
Thanks for the fixes, included in release 4.0.6!
From your title mappings changes so far I only included
Code:
link = { imp = VND ck3 = k_sorbia rank = k }
as a fallback mapping. Can you explain the other changes? For example, why shouldn't Burgundians' tag be mapped to k_burgundy? Or why should Celtic Boii be mapped to k_winideheim, while Winideheim apparently means "hill of the Wends"?

I used the converter and it output a functional save but there were a lot of warnings in it that concern me a little bit and I think some of the cultures didn't fully convert.
Thanks for the report! The warnings are caused by Invictus mod changing regions setup. They do not affect conversion and I removed them in latest release.

Thanks for the fixes, included in release 4.0.6!
From your title mappings changes so far I only included
Code:
link = { imp = VND ck3 = k_sorbia rank = k }
as a fallback mapping. Can you explain the other changes? For example, why shouldn't Burgundians' tag be mapped to k_burgundy? Or why should Celtic Boii be mapped to k_winideheim, while Winideheim apparently means "hill of the Wends"?

Thanks for the report! The warnings are caused by Invictus mod changing regions setup. They do not affect conversion and I removed them in latest release.
The title should not be included in both title mappings and governor mappings when this is the case it will result in a confused de jure map as Burgundians hold Burgundy outside de jure Burgundy. Winideheim has the same capital as Bohemia, which is regional rather than the title mapping, so I chose it as the closest to the Boii occupied area. Also added named colors from Invictus.

Attachments

• InvictusColors.txt
    2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: