• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The title should not be included in both title mappings and governor mappings
I didn't remember Burgundy was in governorship mappings, removed it from there instead. A title being used in both mapping files should not be a problem though, because governorship and title mappings end up in the same database, and if one of the mappings with the title is used, then the rest become no longer available.
when this is the case it will result in a confused de jure map as Burgundians hold Burgundy outside de jure Burgundy.
Did you see that happen in your conversion? It would qualify as a bug, could you upload the save?
Also added named colors from Invictus.
Thanks, I will include the file in next release. Ultimately I want to programmaticaly import colors from Imperator and used mods, but the file is a good temporary solution.

I didn't remember Burgundy was in governorship mappings, removed it from there instead. A title being used in both mapping files should not be a problem though, because governorship and title mappings end up in the same database, and if one of the mappings with the title is used, then the rest become no longer available.

Did you see that happen in your conversion? It would qualify as a bug, could you upload the save?

Thanks, I will include the file in next release. Ultimately I want to programmaticaly import colors from Imperator and used mods, but the file is a good temporary solution.
1. That is a good solution.
2. That was a few months ago, the save is lost in time now.
3. Always happy to help.

Reactions:
Hello, thank you for making this amazing converter, however, i have come to report some bugs and have a one small nitpick

some heritages, specifically Tyrrhenian and Anatolian, have this bug:

6zippqxr.png
kn1m92aa.png

while it's not gameplay effecting, it's still immersion breaking.

except the bugs, I think giving the old Egyptians the Berber heritage is better then giving it another existing heritage, but in my personal opinion they should have their own heritage as historically they did not see themselves as Berbers.

Reactions:
some heritages, specifically Tyrrhenian and Anatolian, have this bug:
Thanks for the report, should be fixed in next release.
I think giving the old Egyptians the Berber heritage is better then giving it another existing heritage, but in my personal opinion they should have their own heritage as historically they did not see themselves as Berbers.
Maybe East African heritage would be better?

After today's update, I get an error when i try to convert the same save that worked before the update, the save only uses imperator invictus (which was fully compatible before the update) and no other mods.
Untitled.png

in the log the error parts are:

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey)
at ImperatorToCK3.CK3.Characters.CharacterCollection.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<DistributeCountriesGold>b__1(Title t) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\CK3\Characters\CharacterCollection.cs:line 283
at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1.UnionWith(IEnumerable`1)
at System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1, IEqualityComparer`1 )
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToHashSet[TSource](IEnumerable`1, IEqualityComparer`1 )
at ImperatorToCK3.CK3.Characters.CharacterCollection.DistributeCountriesGold(LandedTitles titles, Configuration config) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\CK3\Characters\CharacterCollection.cs:line 282
at ImperatorToCK3.CK3.World..ctor(World impWorld, Configuration config) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\CK3\World.cs:line 142
at ImperatorToCK3.Converter.ConvertImperatorToCK3(ConverterVersion converterVersion) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Converter.cs:line 13
at ImperatorToCK3.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Program.cs:line 13

After today's update, I get an error when i try to convert the same save that worked before the update, the save only uses imperator invictus (which was fully compatible before the update) and no other mods.
View attachment 862281

at ImperatorToCK3.CK3.Characters.CharacterCollection.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<DistributeCountriesGold>b__1(Title t) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\CK3\Characters\CharacterCollection.cs:line 283
at System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1, IEqualityComparer`1 )
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToHashSet[TSource](IEnumerable`1, IEqualityComparer`1 )
at ImperatorToCK3.CK3.Characters.CharacterCollection.DistributeCountriesGold(LandedTitles titles, Configuration config) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\CK3\Characters\CharacterCollection.cs:line 282
at ImperatorToCK3.CK3.World..ctor(World impWorld, Configuration config) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\CK3\World.cs:line 142
at ImperatorToCK3.Converter.ConvertImperatorToCK3(ConverterVersion converterVersion) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Converter.cs:line 13
at ImperatorToCK3.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Program.cs:line 13
Please upload your save and converter's entire log.txt.

View attachment 862281

I got similar error when i run a test save

Attachments

• log.txt
    153,5 KB · Views: 0
  • 450.10.1 - Bactria.rome
    3,8 MB · Views: 0
Reactions:
@IlikeTrains Here they are. Used simple timeline extender mod and the date is 476 AD which is the end date of the mod. Trying to do a mega campaign to Hoi4.

It looks like the error shows up when the converter is "Setting de jure empires".

Attachments

• log.txt
    233,9 KB · Views: 0
  • End of game.rome
    29,3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions:
@IlikeTrains Here they are. Used simple timeline extender mod and the date is 476 AD which is the end date of the mod. Trying to do a mega campaign to Hoi4.

It looks like the error shows up when the converter is "Setting de jure empires".
Temporary fix (may be useful for others too):
comment out line 1482 in history/titles/00_other_titles.txt in CK3 game files.
Code:
#liege = k_armenia

Reactions:
My best guess is some mods caused the conversion to fail, but idk.

Main errors I got:

2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key 'deity' was not present in the dictionary.
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey)
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at ImperatorToCK3.Imperator.Religions.ReligionCollection.<LoadHolySiteDatabase>b__7_1(BufferedReader reader, String holySiteIdStr) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Imperator\Religions\ReligionCollection.cs:line 60
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at commonItems.Parser.TryToMatch(String token, String strippedToken, Boolean isTokenQuoted, BufferedReader reader)
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at commonItems.Parser.TryToMatch(String token, String strippedToken, Boolean isTokenQuoted, BufferedReader reader)
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at commonItems.Parser.ParseStream(BufferedReader reader)
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at ImperatorToCK3.Imperator.Religions.ReligionCollection.<LoadHolySiteDatabase>b__7_0(BufferedReader databaseReader) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Imperator\Religions\ReligionCollection.cs:line 64
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at commonItems.Parser.GetNextToken(BufferedReader reader)
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at commonItems.Parser.ParseStream(BufferedReader reader)
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at ImperatorToCK3.Imperator.Religions.ReligionCollection.LoadHolySiteDatabase(BufferedReader deityManagerReader) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Imperator\Religions\ReligionCollection.cs:line 68
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at ImperatorToCK3.Imperator.World.<>c__DisplayClass41_0.<.ctor>b__12(BufferedReader reader) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Imperator\World.cs:line 129
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at ImperatorToCK3.Imperator.World..ctor(Configuration config, ConverterVersion converterVersion) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Imperator\World.cs:line 152
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at ImperatorToCK3.Converter.ConvertImperatorToCK3(ConverterVersion converterVersion) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Converter.cs:line 12
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at ImperatorToCK3.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Program.cs:line 13
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR Converter Error! See log.txt for details.

Attachments

• autosave.rome
    204,8 MB · Views: 0
  • log.txt
    55,7 KB · Views: 0
My best guess is some mods caused the conversion to fail, but idk.

Main errors I got:

2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key 'deity' was not present in the dictionary.
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey)
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at ImperatorToCK3.Imperator.Religions.ReligionCollection.<LoadHolySiteDatabase>b__7_1(BufferedReader reader, String holySiteIdStr) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Imperator\Religions\ReligionCollection.cs:line 60
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at ImperatorToCK3.Imperator.Religions.ReligionCollection.<LoadHolySiteDatabase>b__7_0(BufferedReader databaseReader) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Imperator\Religions\ReligionCollection.cs:line 64
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at commonItems.Parser.GetNextToken(BufferedReader reader)
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at ImperatorToCK3.Imperator.Religions.ReligionCollection.LoadHolySiteDatabase(BufferedReader deityManagerReader) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Imperator\Religions\ReligionCollection.cs:line 68
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at ImperatorToCK3.Imperator.World.<>c__DisplayClass41_0.<.ctor>b__12(BufferedReader reader) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Imperator\World.cs:line 129
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at ImperatorToCK3.Imperator.World..ctor(Configuration config, ConverterVersion converterVersion) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Imperator\World.cs:line 152
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at ImperatorToCK3.Converter.ConvertImperatorToCK3(ConverterVersion converterVersion) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Converter.cs:line 12
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR at ImperatorToCK3.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\a\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\ImperatorToCK3\Program.cs:line 13
2022-07-26 20:03:15 ERROR Converter Error! See log.txt for details.
Indeed, looks like an error in one of the mods you used. For next release I will try to make the converter display a warning instead of failing on this.

Temporary fix (may be useful for others too):
comment out line 1482 in history/titles/00_other_titles.txt in CK3 game files.
Code:
#liege = k_armenia
I am also getting an error when "Setting de jure empires..."
I tried this k_armenia workaround, but still got the error unfortunately. I don't have any mods in Imperator. Attaching the log and save file if you can help!

Attachments

• log.txt
    26,2 KB · Views: 0
  • Bosphorus.rome
    15 MB · Views: 0
I am also getting an error when "Setting de jure empires..."
I tried this k_armenia workaround, but still got the error unfortunately. I don't have any mods in Imperator. Attaching the log and save file if you can help!
In your case you can remove this line from ImperatorToCK3/configurables/title_map.txt:
Code:
link = { imp = EGY ck3 = k_egypt rank = k }

Indeed, looks like an error in one of the mods you used. For next release I will try to make the converter display a warning instead of failing on this.
Thank you. I believe the culprits are Imperator Barbaricum, Iberian flavour mod or Fallen Empires. However i've used Fallen Empires before with the converter and it has had no issues, so im trying it without the former two.