• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, my week is up! And thank you again to @Midnite Duke and to everyone else!

After thinking it over, I've decided to nominate @Sanvone . A first time winner!

They were very helpful in providing some much-needed advice to Bullfilter on some of the recent chapters of Blood and Empire (chapters 29 and 30).

Congratulations Sanvone!
Thank you for nomination. Didn't see being nominated here so fast given how little lately I was around forums. It is notheless much apprecieated. I'm frankly was somewhat paranoid about getting involved but now that I see that notification works I'm stopped fearing missing something out.

Congrats @Sanvone!

Rensslaer

Congratulations @Sanvone - Deputy Spymaster and Savant of the Rurikid Empire ;)

Great nomination and many thanks for the shout out!

Congratulations!

Congratulations @Sanvone . Always good to see a new name winning.

Congrats @Sanvone ! Always good to see new commentatAARs.

Well done!
To all people above - thank you very much. It's great to see such welcoming community for newcomers :).

And thus my moment in spotlight has come to pass so let me pass the torch onto the next person:

I nominate @jhhowell for his great contribution in my own AAR, which motivate me to decipher in-game files for so many needed answers for question that plague us. It's cool that there is still something to learn and spread around in Crusader Kings 2 forums for people who care for "SCIENCE". Many times his question made me reconsider my gameplay habbit and decision making. Happy for someone to press [ x ] to doubt :). Easily one of top workers for my Siberian KOMImpany.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
I nominate @jhhowell for his great contribution in my own AAR, which motivate me to decipher in-game files for so many needed answers for question that plague us. It's cool that there is still something to learn and spread around in Crusader Kings 2 forums for people who care for "SCIENCE". Many times his question made me reconsider my gameplay habbit and decision making. Happy for someone to press [ x ] to doubt :). Easily one of top workers for my Siberian KOMImpany.
Thank you for the surprising honor! :D And I see from the first post that my memory is correct and I have actually won this before (October 2009) - how time flies! I'm glad my questions helped; your AAR partially inspired my current CK2 game, which is progressing slowly due to RL issues. There's an outside chance I might write it up as an AAR eventually, if my vassals don't frustrate me too much.

Midnight Duke, Nikolai, jak7139, HistoryDude, The Kingmaker - thank you!

• 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
It is always good to see someone who supports "SCIENCE!" and research into the mysteries of Paradox getting a nod. Congratulations indeed @jhhowell

• 4Like
Reactions:
Congratulations, @jhhowell! By "science" I assume is meant the defines and codes that make all the modifiers work. Yes, that's quite a deep well to get into - glad people are still doing it! It's amazing how these little codes can so drastically affect the game, and also help us to understand what to expect, and maybe what happened and why.

Rensslaer

• 4Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Spelling correction, the OP has me listed as "jjhowel" not "jhhowell". :)

New week, time for a new Fan of the Week: I nominate @Chac1 ! I'm still very far behind on Superstorm's "Wings of Faith, Wings of Fury" Slavic Pagan Revival AAR, but I peeked ahead to confirm it is still ongoing, and Chac1 is a prominent participant in the discussions. Congratulations!

• 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Spelling correction, the OP has me listed as "jjhowel" not "jhhowell". :)

New week, time for a new Fan of the Week: I nominate @Chac1 ! I'm still very far behind on Superstorm's "Wings of Faith, Wings of Fury" Slavic Pagan Revival AAR, but I peeked ahead to confirm it is still ongoing, and Chac1 is a prominent participant in the discussions. Congratulations!

Congratulations to @Chac1. I have enjoyed your comments on several AARs.

Congratulations @Chac1!
What a great way to wake up and stumble into the forums, after the weekend, to find this unexpected honor! Thank you jnhowell for noticing.
As someone who is relatively new to posting (but not to reading) I very much appreciate the community's support, especially for someone just trying to understand the customs in this space. I'm sure my comments are not to the caliber yet of jnhowell or Sanvone, but those two and others here too give me some good role models and boost my creativity.
Thanks HistoryDude, Midnite Duke, and jak7139 for your support here and elsewhere. Thank you all.

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations @Chac1 . It is always good to see a new face winning to keep thing fresh.

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: