• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations

As for passing the Nomination around. I'd like to Nominate a (Almost completed at the time of this post) Eu4 AAR by @atwix called HAIDA 1.18 North American natives WC attempt on very hard mode AAR I dont read many AARs for EU4 but this one has kept my interest since i picked up reading it a few weeks ago. It's as the name states, a Challenge run starting from the Haida of all tags.

thanks for the nomination; I feel honored.

the AAR started with the challenge of acquiring all 'sunset invasion' achievement provinces as the 1/1/1 development northwest pacific American tribe.

Northwest pacific tribes have the reputation of being the hardest nation on the Eu4 map to play and to flourish with.

it has been quite an enjoyable campaign for me, and writing an AAR on it has been fun.

I hope you folks will enjoy reading it.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

I nominate "the Golden Stool-an Ashanti AAR" by @LWE

Ashanti Golden Stool AAR: link

Its a Victoria 2 AAR.

The reason I chose it is cause it reminded me of my first AAR I ever did.

Play some small nation noone ever writes AAR about in a region where the game usually NEVER focuses on ;)

Ashanti in Victoria 2 period matches that description...

So.. congratulations @LWE

Congratulations @LWE !

Congratulations

Congratulations!

Very many congratulations @Ykcin81. It is a great AAR.