Werewolf Lite CDXIX: The Black Order Brigade [Village Victory]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The fact that they decided to derail the current lynch with such a risky move would suggest that they didn't like where the lynch was currently going, which means I'm in favor of doublelynching Graf and Dedonus (Euro's replacement) tomorrow.

The fact that they decided to derail the current lynch with such a risky move would suggest that they didn't like where the lynch was currently going, which means I'm in favor of doublelynching Graf and Dedonus (Euro's replacement) tomorrow.
We can't risk any TIEs on the last day.
You're really looking shady atm.

We're going to have to pull out all of the stops, that's for sure.

No, we can't.
But it's good that he tells us what his suspicions are.

The math (assuming that Panzer is a wolf) is that we'll be 8 players with 3 wolves tomorrow. If we lynch one person we lose if we mislynch and get to continue if we don't. If we lynch two players we lose if both are villagers but get to continue if at least one is a wolf. Lynching two people tomorrow is strictly superior to lynching one person tomorrow.

The math (assuming that Panzer is a wolf) is that we'll be 8 players with 3 wolves tomorrow. If we lynch one person we lose if we mislynch and get to continue if we don't. If we lynch two players we lose if both are villagers but get to continue if at least one is a wolf. Lynching two people tomorrow is strictly superior to lynching one person tomorrow.
If only one is a wolf the wolves can just do a mass votesnipe into victory. They might even be able to pull that off if we hit two wolves.

Oh yeah , Iforgot about the votesniping problem. So which should we do first? i find Graf/Euro the more suspicious of the two, due to his uncharacteristic absence.

That's just supposed t osay Euro, it must be a leftover from a previous version of the post.

No wait it was supposed to say Dedonius/Euro, but i accidentally wrote Graf instead.

I was already about to say something how it is more safe to say nothing than to ask questions.

I think the issue deals with PM numbers that Alynkio failed to remove PM numbers. He did however, post it before he was hunted, and likely didn't know that he would be hunted, so in my opinion, it should be legal.

Anyways, let's lynch the "seer"

Vote Panzer Commander

I think the issue deals with PM numbers that Alynkio failed to remove PM numbers. He did however, post it before he was hunted, and likely didn't know that he would be hunted, so in my opinion, it should be legal.
How could he not have guessed that he would be hunted? He just claimed seer in thread. if he was correct, he would have been confirmed villager. if he was wrong, he would have been sitting on information about a wolf.

Anyways, let's lynch the "seer"

Vote Panzer Commander

Dan Abnett. Horus Rising (Kindle Locations 97-104). The Black Library. Kindle Edition. said:
‘I WAS THERE,’ he would say afterwards, until afterwards became a time quite devoid of laughter. ‘I was there, the day the village lynched the Seer.’ It was a delicious conceit, and his comrades would chuckle at the sheer treason of it. The story was a good one. Arkasas would usually be the one to cajole him into telling it, for Arkasas was the joker, a man of mighty laughter and idiot tricks. And Jerman would tell it again, a tale rehearsed through so many retellings, it almost told itself. Jerman was always careful to make sure his audience properly understood the irony in his story. It was likely that he felt some shame about his complicity in the matter itself, for it was a case of blood spilled from misunderstanding. There was a great tragedy implicit in the tale of the Seer’s murder, a tragedy that Jerman always wanted his listeners to appreciate. But the death of Alynkio was usually all that fixed their attentions.

How could he not have guessed that he would be hunted?

Doesn't matter. The lynching occurs at deadline, the hunt comes with the update. The period in between is the night phase of the game in which the lynch victim is dead but the huntee is still around.

If only one is a wolf the wolves can just do a mass votesnipe into victory. They might even be able to pull that off if we hit two wolves.

I've seen it happen. Two villager votes on one wolf, two villager votes on the other, three wolves snipe unsuspecting third party, game over.
Heck, now that I think of it, I've *done* it, way back when.

No wait it was supposed to say Dedonius/Euro, but i accidentally wrote Graf instead.

Interesting that you mix the two up though.

I was already about to say something how it is more safe to say nothing than to ask questions.

Playing it safe is in that case only the path to cowardly defeat by other means.
Don't be afraid to take a stance, it will get you further. Even if you are dead wrong at the very least it gives an explanation for your actions.

We should start rereading everything Panzer said in this game. See if there were any people who he wanted dead in particular, which are still alive.

We should start rereading everything Panzer said in this game. See if there were any people who he wanted dead in particular, which are still alive.

Hmm is it against the rules/spirit of the game if I edit every non-vote post I've made?

Not that I've let anything slip, obviously. In fact my posts are probably more misleading than anything :p

I don't think you're allowed t oedit your posts.
Since when?
You most certainly are allowed to edit anything you want. Heck you can even edit vote posts, but usually that means you'll get lynched. But it's not against the rules.

Though, I'd say in this case it would be against the spirit of the game for Panzer to go nuking his posts. But it woudln't be against the rules.

Since when?
You most certainly are allowed to edit anything you want. Heck you can even edit vote posts, but usually that means you'll get lynched. But it's not against the rules.

Though, I'd say in this case it would be against the spirit of the game for Panzer to go nuking his posts. But it woudln't be against the rules.
So people are literally allowed to edit their posts now? Okay that's the strangest rule I've seen so far. Isn't the entire point of the game that you can read what people have written previoulsy to draw your conclusions?