Werewolf Lite CDXIX: The Black Order Brigade [Village Victory]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I guess I'd have to make a guess.

Alynkio was contacted by a "seer" who said Aedan was a baddie, Alynkio outed Aedan as a baddie as he was told by the "seer"

Aedan was actually a member of the JL, in contact with the actual seer.

The real question is simply "Why Aedan?"
Can the seer be a wolf ?

Simple question:

It seems people are not happy with the time between votecount and update.
Would you prefer me to post the update (lynch & hunt result) immediately after the votecount is out (I will then edit the post to add the lore part) or do you prefer to wait ?

Doing it fast helps a bit in grey areas like the one that just happened, where a player posts information in the thread after the lynch deadline but before the update.
But I honestly do not care a lot.

Well. That makes this easy.

Panzer obviously is a wolf. And druple seems a likely mate given how he got his panties in a twist over Alynkio doing, what many people have done in the past, and revealing secret info in case he died. I've lost count of how many times I e.g. as mouthpiece or exposed seer about to be hunted has revealed into in thread just at deadline to ensure it doens't die with me.

Vote Panzer

Agreed.
Suprising to me, but oh well.
Also, a waste of a day.

Vote Panzer

You should do as you prefer. (Though you should give at least a few minutes for people to be able to complain about the count if they think it's wrong.)
Having there be some waiting time isn't unusual, though. I've sometimes had it be 30-40 minutes when making long updates. And the GM is always right. If you enjoy writing those stories you should continue doing that.

This.

So players are literally allowed to post game-important information while dead on this forum?

Anyway, Lynch Panzer.

No, after the update ghost rules apply.

I am not sure either.

Alynkio told the us that panzer was the actual source of the outing. The wolves obviously did not expect the village to get wind of the source before alynkio got eaten ;-)

Well played though Panzer. Really.
Was the drunk bit fake too?

Vote Panzer

Unless you were lynched then you're not dead until the update. How did you know that Alynkio would be hunted and hence was dead when he posted those PMs?
I didn't know (I had a pretty strong suspicion given that he just claimed to be the seer, but not 100% certain) and neither did alynkio, hence why I said he shouldn't have posted, but it's apparently legal t opost during nighttime here. Where I'm from posting game-relevant stuff duting nighttime is a literally bannable offense, and would most likely cause the entire game to be called off if it was big enough (like say, outing someone as a wolf).

Well that would be horribly unbalanced :p

I once had a game where the priest was the lover of a cultist. Actually ended up going okay. Though one time I tried having 2 wolves from rival packs be lovers, and that was bad.

Agreed.
Suprising to me, but oh well.
Also, a waste of a day.

Vote Panzer

Well, maybe you should tie me with someone :D

Well played though Panzer. Really.
Was the drunk bit fake too?

Aw, thank you. I appreciate it. Though I did really mess up by trying to be cheeky around the deadline. Forgot that Alynkio might see it and act.

And no, that was real :p I had a really important test early that day so I was exhausted by that point in the day, and had to work on a project late at night. Thought I'd recharge energy by going out and getting drunk, thinking of something other than uni. Ended up getting really sleepy and not doing anything all day instead. Oh well.

The bit with Alxeu though, was half-half. I did really forget that we had hunted him, and was writing a post preparing to vote him for switching to Cymsdale, but I read the pack PM halfway through and noticed. Decided to go on with it anyway as it couldn't hurt.

Bastard.

Day 1
Claude LC: 5
Capibara (95)
aedan777 (133)
Wagonlitz (93 Cymsdale -> 152)
JermanTK (140 JermanTK -> 145 Unvote -> 156)
Xarkan (121 Capibara -> 130 JermanTK -> 167)

Xarkan: 4
Panzer Commader (96 JermanTK -> 139)
Euroo7/Ded (141)
alxeu (99 Druplesnubb -> 154)
Cymsdale (94 Druplesnubb -> 159)

JermanTK: 3
Druplesnubb (98 Cymsdale -> 114)
alynkio (119)
randakar (109 Capibara -> 116 Cymsdale -> 123 Claude LC -> 151)

Cymsdale: 1
Caillean (127)

alxeu: 1
Graf Zeppelin (102)

randakar: 1
beartjah (104)

Graf Zeppelin: 1
Claude LC (106)

Day 2
Cymsdale: 6
Druplesnubb (177)
Graf Zeppelin (198)
Panzer Commader (200)
Caillean (192 Graf Zeppelin -> 214)
beartjah (199 JermanTK -> 215)
alxeu(191 Xarkan -> 191 Cymsdale -> 191 Druplesnubb -> 217)

Wagonlitz: 4
randakar (195 Cymsdale -> 195 beartjah -> 208)
alynkio (209 Cymsdale -> 209)
JermanTK (212)
Cymsdale (201 Panzer Commader -> 218)

Panzer Commader: 2
Euroo7/Ded (203)
aedan777 (207)

beartjah: 1
Wagonlitz (193)

alxeu: 1
Xarkan (187)

Day 3
aedan777: 7
Graf Zeppelin (237 Wagonlitz -> 268 beartjah -> 282)
Druplesnubb (225 Wagonlitz -> 253 Caillean -> 296)
alynkio (277 Caillean -> 288 Euroo7/Ded -> 307)
JermanTK (306 Euroo7 -> 310)
Panzer Commader (236 Caillean -> 290 Euroo7/Ded -> 311)
beartjah (240 Wagonlitz -> 294 Euroo7/Ded -> 312)
Wagonlitz (272 beartjah -> 292 Graf Zeppelin -> 315)

Graf Zeppelin: 4
Caillean (259)
aedan777 (291)
randakar (234 beartjah -> 234 Graf Zeppelin -> 267 beartjah -> 305)
Xarkan (239 beartjah -> 326)

So if I get this right Panzer made Alynkio think he was in the JL and made Alynkio do the outting, and then promtly hunted Alynkio?

I had not expected this kind of schenanigans were even possible O_O

Anyway, since ALynkio's PMs point in his direction and he's basically admitted to being a wolf
VOTE PANZER

Why would this make him a bastard though? Had Alynkio not talked he could've gotten away with it, so this could've been a brilliant move if not for that. No need to make this game personal me thinks...

VOTE Graf Zeppelin

As Aedan mentioned her name, I would like to toss her name into the ring. I'm sure I will probably switch over to Panzer later, but I want to see where this goes.

Official announcement:

About the mix up which happened earlier: there is sadly no way to roll back time to undo these actions, at least as far as I know. As a consequence, since there is nothing to be done now (erasing said post would achieve nothing) I suggest that the game carries on.
I will point out that if the wolves want to surrender they are free to do so, if they feel that this incident is game breaking. I will not call off the game, because it looks like everyone is still enjoying it.

Please consider that people lynched are dead at deadline, while people who are hunted are dead after the update since they can not know that they have been hunted beforehand. It is up to the GM to deliver updates on time and not on the players - I will not let this happen again.

Last edited:
Official announcement:

About the mix up which happened earlier: there is sadly no way to roll back time to undo these actions, at least as far as I know. As a consequence, since there is nothing to be done now (erasing said post would achieve nothing) I suggest that the game carries on.
I will point out that if the wolves want to surrender they are free to do so, if they feel that this incident is game breaking. I will not call off the game, because it looks like everyone is still enjoying it.

Please consider that people lynched are dead at deadline, while people who are hunted are dead after the update since they can not know that they have been hunted beforehand. It is up to me to deliver updates on time and not on the players - I will not let this happen again.
Wait, so was or wasn't it legal for Alynkio to do what he did?

For this game I will consider it legal since he posted before the update.
I will speed up the updates so that this can't happen anymore, but I feel that it is technically legal (even though it is not OK in regards to the spirit of the game) so I will not change the rules mid-game.

Of course rules can vary from game to game, I might change this point if I host another game. And another GM might use other rules.

And whether or not it was legal, it can't be undone anyway, and there is no way to punish alynkio in this game.

VOTE Graf Zeppelin

As Aedan mentioned her name, I would like to toss her name into the ring. I'm sure I will probably switch over to Panzer later, but I want to see where this goes.
Panzer is a confirmed wolf by now. Not only did he make those fake outing PMs, but he then also expanded it and admit being a wolf in a post.

What he did was fully within how games normally are played here. He only arrived 30 minutes after deadline, though, and normally the update would have happened by then and hence he'd have been dead already.

Wait, we are now 10 people with 4 wolves among us? wouldn't that mean that one mislynch will lose us the game?
Well this is bad...

This is accurate. Which is why it made that move by Panzer such a good one, without this piece of interference we might have lynched a wolf.
Or two, for all I know. It likely would have narrowed down the options, at the very least.