EU4 Dev Clash #11 - Baltic Elephants - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It would be hilarious to maximize moral but completely neglect Discipline. Don't have the manpower pool for it though :)

Ah that's too bad, I was hoping for the mighty Reformed and fully operational Peasant's Republic to take on the world, but now it looks like someone else will have to take that cake

Who could it be? Who will become Fully Reformed and Operational©?

I think you're lucky that you cant sell your capital otherwise you would most likely kill yourself in the process;)

We've even implemented a special mechanic just for @Dnote so he can be more efficient in selling provinces ;)

Someone is actually playing Norway. Think that's a first? In any case - respect!

gorkha.gif

Decended from the great Rishi-raj Rana-ji, of the lunar dynasty, our leader, the mighty Shah, will bring glory to our people and drive out the vile muslims that have taken so much from us.

To our north, the mountain dwellers look on enviously at our fair valleys and the fertile lands beyond. To the south, the oppressive kingdoms of the muslim pose an inevitable threat, though their attentions are focused on each other for now. East and west lie the other fortified kingdoms that govern over our common people. It is them, that we will look to conquer first, to secure the freedom of our brethren and increase our strength for the coming wars.

There are potential allies further to the south, we hear rumors that the people of Punjab seek to free themselves from their overlords in Delhi. And the peoples of Gujarat, Malwa and Orissa may be seeking support from the increasing threats of Bahmanis, Bengal and Vijayanagar. Time will tell though, for they are far, with many dangers between us.

We are great people, we, are Gorkha. And united, we will be unstoppable.

Court of Mandu - The City of Joy & Pleasure - Home of the Khalji Sultans

One day it would be said that If there is one thing the Khalji sultans of Malwa enjoyed it was food and the good things in life. While this was true for Mahmud Khalji himself, the founder of the dynasty, it drove his ambition rather than leading to the complacency that his successor would be accused of.
At times he would spend hours in the higher parts of the mountain fortress of Mandu, just watching the surrounding countryside, and all the land he desired to own. From the hills of Rewa Kantha, with the infamous fortress of Pavagadh above Champaner to the Tapti river valley and the Deccan upland beyond it.
As a self made man Mahmud had spent most of his time setting up his kingdom for success. In the wake of the Delhi Sultanate's fall, and the sack of its capital by Amir Timur, India had been up for the taking. To the north, east and south a myriad of minor Rajas and Sultans had realized that this was their time. Mahmud and the other Malwa Sultans had been the men to extinguish many such dreams and now their influence extended from Kalpi on the border of the northern Jaunpuri plain to the Gond hills of Garha-Mandla and even further south Kherla.
Of course the Malwa Sultanate was not without rivals. To the west the maritime kingdom of Gujarat was a potential rival, and further south the Bahmani sultans were said to be rich beyond the wildest dreams of any man. In the far north the Sultan of Jaunpur had usurped much of what was once the Delhi heartland, right at the doorstep of Malwa's vassal kings in Kalpi and Mahoba.
Today Mahmud Shah's thoughts were not on Gonds or other Sultans however. Today he was looking north at the hated state of Mewar, the Rajput kingdom that had recently and humiliatingly defeated him, and which had now just gone through a bloody internal struggle.
All this made Mahmud Shah hungry...

MANDU - Roopmati Pavilion.jpg

(Note:
I may or may not have taken some liberties with how far the view of Mandu actually takes you - perhaps the power hungry sultan has powers of perception, or ambitious fantasies, beyond what physics would lead us to assume)

When will you actually reveal who/where everyone is playing? Tomorrow? (For clarity, it is Sunday at the Time I am posting this in my Time Zone, it may be Monday in Stockholm)(Edit: by tomorrow, I mean Monday)

By the way, to whoever will be starting as Norway:

You might not win the clash, but you will win my admiration if you Embrace your Icelandic Identity! <3