EU4 Dev Clash #11 - Baltic Elephants - Tuesdays 15:00 CET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like the player placement a lot better this time. We don’t have the best players on the strongest nations and you are all spread out a lot more to get power bases before the PvP really gets going hard.
I’ll be able to enjoy it past session 2 now :D

updating this post as we guess more

BTW can someone check those blurred

I expect the following

3: Trin Tragula: Malwa

9: r_lazer: Orissa

Less sure:

20: KaiserJohan: Ditmarschen

Random guesses:

18: Sirrebirre: Livonian Order
19: Johan: Hamburg
23: Servancour: Pomerania

My guesses so far:
5: johan
8: omfgBlondie
19: Katz

I couldn't help but try and figure out which player has which nation.
I figured some out, others are more of a guess, some I can't make out.
Spoilers below!
Lv3U4Ow.png

Last edited:
I'm fairly certain that Burgundy's player is "The French Paradox" (ie: the poor soul who had to play France in the last 2 sessions of the previous dev clash).

I like how almost everybody are starting out as lesser powers. Hopefully that means that people need to work just to stay alive and fosters some cooperation amongst the players before you all brutally kill each other in a fit of rage.

Yay! I love the dev clash.

Question about the fan awards: will it be done based on strawpolls in the twitch chat the way the unofficial polls were done in previous streams, or will there be poll links in the forums that are open for a while before judging happens? I ask because I can never watch the streams live due to work schedules, but would like to participate in the voting as an avid viewer.

Not sure how I will survive the first session right now, going to need to practice a lot.

Aye thats the hazard of OPM life. Here's praying we make it through, I dont want to loose this epic tag :D

This placements seems really uneven. Burgundy, Hungary, and Sweden are all very strong nations compared to the rest, and Venice and Portugal aren't exactly weak either. Meanwhile Ethiopia and Orissa start with amazing kings and have endless expansion opportunities so they'll blob like crazy. On the other hand you have Dithmarschen, Friesland, etc, who barely have any dev/income/FL and no good expansion opportunities.

Aye thats the hazard of OPM life. Here's praying we make it through, I dont want to loose this epic tag :D

In HRE its not uncommon for nations to get swallowed but when the emperor asks it - they get spit out again.

Any rules for that situation ?