• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, someone else throw up a game. I thought I was going to have the time and energy to do so, but I clearly do not.

I'm free to probably GM a game here soon as my dance card freed up. Assuming y'all want a poorly gm'd game. I'll probably try my first big but it may not go well, I feel warning was issued.

Edit: I'll set one up this weekend, but I can't remember what deadline works better for our European players.

Last edited:
I'm free to probably GM a game here soon as my dance card freed up. Assuming y'all want a poorly gm'd game. I'll probably try my first big but it may not go well, I feel warning was issued.

Edit: I'll set one up this weekend, but I can't remember what deadline works better for our European players.
Sorry to hear you've been unable to get women to agree for a dance.

Deadlines around 9 or 10 European are pretty ideal for Europeans, but that's 3 to 4 PM Eastern, so not too good for Americans.

New WW game up!

Sorry to hear you've been unable to get women to agree for a dance.

My wife probably prefers that.

I do have an idea to what I think is a better theme which I can set up in about week or so, unless of course someone else wants to host a game:)

I do have an idea to what I think is a better theme which I can set up in about week or so, unless of course someone else wants to host a game:)
I can try hosting one if that would be fine, though my theme idea might be controversial.

wallpapersden.com_genshin-impact_2048x1152.jpg

Werewolf CCLIX: The City of Wine and Song

Welcome to Teyvat, the beautiful world filled with wonders and dangers. The Seven Nations, each ruled by their own Archon of a special element, abide in relative peace and prosperity. In Mondstadt, known as the City of Freedom or the City of Wine and Song, people are devoted to the anemo (air/wind) archon, Barbados, a gentle archon who does not interfere in the ways of his people but lets them live as freely as they wish. Under the protection of the Knights of Favonius, the land of Mondstadt has flourished for many generations. However, the departure of many of the Knights, including Grand Master Varka, on a grand expedition of indefinite length, has left a dangerous void in the City, as the Knights now are lacking in manpower to fully deal with outside threats. To make matters worse, in the Grand Master's absence, the Fatui, a manipulative diplomatic organisation from Snezhnaya, the land of ice, have tried to exert their influence over the city in its vulnerable state. This, coupled with the new threat of Stormterror and the increase of hilichurl attacks orchestrated by the Abyss Order, presents a grave situation for the city. Will the citizens of Mondstadt be able to preserve their freedom and way of life in the days to come?

Just remember: wherever you go, whatever life throws at you... In Teyvat, the stars in the sky will always have a place for you.

Come join! (Click the Title)

I mean, as long as it's not schoolgirl yuri, it should be okay.

New game up!

• 1Love
Reactions:
They just launched a TV series here in Sweden that seems to be based on Werewolf. Is that a thing now everywhere or has Paendrag, Hax or Mats_SX suddenly become producers?

Googles it and it is based on a Dutch original… produced by randakar Inc or possibly Slinky & Co?

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Googles it and it is based on a Dutch original… produced by randakar Inc or possibly Slinky & Co?
I watched a few episodes of the British version and I found it unbearable to watch. They had no strategy, completely relied on their guts, gossip and High school clique rep and the few guys who sometimes tried to developed a system usually got lynched as soon as possible because reasoning is of course suspicious behaviour. No voting analysis whatsoever. I didn't finish the season but I would be very surprised if the villagers won. Easily winnable even for mediocre werewolves. Maybe it is different in the Dutch or Swedish version but British one concentrated on the reality tv aspects of the show and so the werewolf part wasn't very interesting for experienced werewolf players.

What's the name of this series?