• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was, @beartjah , but you're welcome to put one up first. Was waiting for exams to be ocer, as people talked about wanting that done first.
But yeah, feel free to put one up. I haven't found a good theme yet anyway.

Reactions:
Related update

asiGHlkkSM-D-6I9twSdZg.png

Reactions:
individual player post counts are capped at 125 a day these days to accomidate less spammy communities with the cap lifted an hr b4 Eod
possible dates still available: April 29
May 6
May 13
May 20
May 27
June 3
June 10
June 17
and if you prefer a longer day night phase 72/24 phases is a option along with 48/24 36/12 24/24 and 12/12
On the questionaire you'll be given if you play they will also ask about preferences for temperment and what aspect Start Date Phase length End of Day time or Temperament is mot important to you if your exact preferences can't be met
They've been putting a lot of thought in to make champs a better event

individual player post counts are capped at 125 a day these days to accomidate less spammy communities with the cap lifted an hr b4 Eod
possible dates still available: April 29
May 6
May 13
May 20
May 27
June 3
June 10
June 17
and if you prefer a longer day night phase 72/24 phases is a option along with 48/24 36/12 24/24 and 12/12
On the questionaire you'll be given if you play they will also ask about preferences for temperment and what aspect Start Date Phase length End of Day time or Temperament is mot important to you if your exact preferences can't be met
They've been putting a lot of thought in to make champs a better event
A question: is there a minimum number of posts or do the zombies coast to the end while the spammers kill each other slowly?

A question: is there a minimum number of posts or do the zombies coast to the end while the spammers kill each other slowly?
There is a minimum postcount (generally anywhere from 10-15 posts per day phase, depending on the game; not sure what Champs this year is specifically). The people who lowpost consistently also very quickly get looked at with suspicion because of how little they're contributing, so it would be extremely hard, if not impossible, for lowposting players to make it to the end. They are also extremely unlikely to advance beyond the initial qualifier game, which means that you should not have them as you move to the semifinals

Reactions:

There is a minimum postcount (generally anywhere from 10-15 posts per day phase, depending on the game; not sure what Champs this year is specifically). The people who lowpost consistently also very quickly get looked at with suspicion because of how little they're contributing, so it would be extremely hard, if not impossible, for lowposting players to make it to the end. They are also extremely unlikely to advance beyond the initial qualifier game, which means that you should not have them as you move to the semifinals
The year madchemist and I played MafiaUniverse, it was WAY more active than a typical Paradox game. I'd assume that remains true today.

The year madchemist and I played MafiaUniverse, it was WAY more active than a typical Paradox game. I'd assume that remains true today.

Given what was said about it, I suspected this was the case. Seemed if there was a maximum post limit that there was probably a minimum and even if that wasn't the case I'd likely get singled out for being a zombie for posting so little anyways. I haven't played anywhere else and likely couldn't meet the minimum number of posts a day. Considering my other obligations didn't seem like I'd be a good fit.

There was also the year I went by myself and found myself part of a totally incompetent village (they nearly lynched villager-me, except I had a role that allowed me to save and clear myself, the village hunter shot the other most obvious goodie in the game, they didn't kill an obvious wolf despite him being inactive and belligerent about it). I was rather underwhelmed by the quality of play, even if there were a few solidly active people. I did like the hydra game we played better.

A few people from MU also came over here and made an absolute mess of one (or more) of our games. I'm not overly fond of that crowd, and I suspect I'm not alone, but then again, it has been years.

Like madchemist, I am xenophobic in my view of outside players and their games. Always welcome them to our village, but our standards are so high that to send someone to another town to compete makes little sense. Unless there was some kind of binding agreement to impose our regime on other sites. How about it gang? Hostile takeover next year?

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Werewolf Renaissance II: World Conquest

• 1Haha
Reactions: