• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, if you think Werewolf addiction was bad and took an insane amount of your time, you should try "Family Life" with the expansion pack "Dog".

Tbh, my main banne isn't any addiction. It's an irregular schedule. There's no certainty that I'll have time to post every 24 hours or, in case of more active games, follow the thread properly. I hosted a social deduction game on another forum recently and it was a failure in this regard. I was late to post updates every phase and I had to modkill a player because of my own mistake.

Well, if you think Werewolf addiction was bad and took an insane amount of your time, you should try "Family Life" with the expansion pack "Dog".
Sounds expensive. Does it come with any cool achievements one can strive to unlock while giving it a go?

If we could get enough people committed I could try and host a game for old times sake. The only issue might be a late deadline for our European friends.

I’d also be up for another game.

There is a new Werewolf game up! Unfortunately because this forum is a cancerous hellhole I can't link it without the forum telling me I'm promoting spam!

With the current game (presumably) ending in the next couple of days, is there still enough interest/energy for another big to immediately follow this one?

I'd like to try and host a game. :)

• 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Hell yeah!

With the current game (presumably) ending in the next couple of days, is there still enough interest/energy for another big to immediately follow this one?

I will be more active than half of the players in my game!

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I'm down for another game. That was fun.

• 1Like
Reactions:

Gopher it!

Unfounded rumors that someone is looking to snatch up your place.

Who would insult alxeu in this manner?

Unfounded rumors that someone is looking to snatch up your place.

Who would insult alxeu in this manner?
Gopher it!

I have a few weeks open… would there be appetite for a new WEREYAK-lite game?

• 2Like
Reactions: