• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Anyway, now that that's been sorted, would anyone care to make a game?
Jam made one, albeit not sure if it's legit or just a joke.

... yes, that's what you were supposed to glean from "now that that's been sorted."

Jam is banned, and I think we intentionally ignore them for the most part
Oh. It's been so long that i forgot that. No idea why they're banned.

I have the time to run a Lite, I think. It'd be more a matter of filling the game.

Oh. It's been so long that i forgot that. No idea why they're banned.
I don't remember what he actually did to get banned, but he's tried a few alts to come back. I mainly remember him for outing me day 1 in a lite where we were packmates. No great loss as far as I'm concerned.

New Lite is HERE

• 1Like
Reactions:
I don't remember what he actually did to get banned, but he's tried a few alts to come back. I mainly remember him for outing me day 1 in a lite where we were packmates. No great loss as far as I'm concerned.
I think that was my first game, if memory serves.

Oh right, that was it. He'd fake out even as a villager.

Yeah, that was a bold strategy.
Not a good one, just a bold one.

Alright, I’m considering running a lite sometime within the next week.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yeah, no, sorry. Don’t have the time in my life right now.

Alright, I won’t promise anything (goodness knows I can be a bit bad at keeping those), but I think I’ll be able to try running a lite soon.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Dropping in, because Ara from MU got in touch with me on Discord, that a new season of the Grand Mafia Championship is coming. It's a good opportunity to play an active game of werewolf with new people and represent this dusty corner of internet.
Each Mafia/Werewolf community is represented by one player and there can be a backup player too. In case you're interested, feel free to volunteer. The local elders hopefully approve your participation in this adventure.

All important information is included in this document.

If this interests you and want to know even more - write me a pm with your questions.

Also, I'm up for a light.

My schedule is pretty free these days, I’ll try to run one soon.
(Though I make no promises that I won’t just forget to do it. I know myself too well for that.)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Werewolf might truly be dead