• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A fine choice, congratulations @Legosim

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Legosim !

Great to see your AAR get recognition!

Rensslaer

Reactions:
Thanks to @Bullfilter for nominating American Carnage last week and for everyone’s kind words!

It’s now time to pass on the award to a new winner, and I have decided to take it back to the EU4 subforum for @Legosim ‘a classic Byzantine story Roman Restoration. Congratulations to our new Showcase!

Oh wow, thank you! Greatly appreciate the nomination, and everyone else's kind words. :) Guess I need to actually keep writing chapters, lol!

Will nominate this coming week's showcase shortly...

In return, I'd like to nominate @Crimson Lionheart's The Third Odyssey, which has been very fun to read since it started last autumn. Little bit biased because of the Byzantine flavor perhaps, but I've very much enjoyed the mix of history book style and bright, colorful screenshots to keep the story grounded with the game. Look forward to reading more!

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
I always like a bit of Byzantium, so this seems a fine choice. Congratulations @Crimson Lionheart

• 2Like
Reactions:
Oops I almost missed this one because of the edited post! Congratulations @Crimson Lionheart !

Rensslaer

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Oh wow, thank you! Greatly appreciate the nomination, and everyone else's kind words. :) Guess I need to actually keep writing chapters, lol!

Will nominate this coming week's showcase shortly...

In return, I'd like to nominate @Crimson Lionheart's The Third Odyssey, which has been very fun to read since it started last autumn. Little bit biased because of the Byzantine flavor perhaps, but I've very much enjoyed the mix of history book style and bright, colorful screenshots to keep the story grounded with the game. Look forward to reading more!
Many congratulations @Crimson Lionheart !
I always like a bit of Byzantium, so this seems a fine choice. Congratulations @Crimson Lionheart
Oops I almost missed this one because of the edited post! Congratulations @Crimson Lionheart !

Rensslaer
Congratulations!
Congratulations @Crimson Lionheart! This has definitely made me reading list!
Wow! Thank you so much for the award! I'm glad everyone is enjoying my AAR! I hope you enjoy future chapters!

I will let some time pass before nominating the showcase for next week. Again, thank you all! :D

• 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
I believe some time has passed @Crimson Lionheart. Maybe time for a new showcase? ;)
Yes! Sorry about that, I must have forgotten. Anywho, it's time for a new showcase.

I would like to nominate @Killcrazy13 for his CK3 AAR The Christian Kingdom of Sarir – the Forgotten Persian Principality. It's got an excellent premise that allows an extraordinary amount of versatility in terms of storytelling and design, and on top of that, it's got some great characters too! I look forward to seeing where the story and the world of this AAR shall progress and is definitely worthy of a nomination :)

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: