Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A vote count would be helpful, I've no idea what is the standing at the moment.

Yesterday's close and surprising (nice work on the conman!) vote does blemish certain people's voting records. I don't think the red pack would have resolved to trying to save EURO with late-day votes: once again, trying to pull something like that off would have been very risky this early in the game. Especially as at the time of the voting, the seer was still alive, and ending up on the wrong side of a clutch vote could get you scanned pretty quickly.

Because of the above, I'll be looking at someone voting not EURO somewhere in the middle: late enough that the danger to EURO was apparent, early enough not to be obviously implicated in saving action. In this aspect, one vote stands out for me: that on Ike by Arkasas. I'd say there's a reasonable chance that he's affiliated with the red pack.

Vote Arkasas

1st Day 4 Votecount
Day 4 Votecount: 4h 22m to deadline

LatinKaiser: 4
johho [641]
deathbywombat [655]
ramius [657]
Wagonlitz [670]

Arkasas: 4
Avernite [644]
jeray [654]
LatinKaiser [678]
Jopi [681]

Wagonlitz: 3
Ironhide [646]
AsdfeZxcas [652]
Sleepy [668]

Jacksonian: 3
madchemist [661]
the_hdk [669]
alynkio [673]

MAWofdoom: 1
MarcoRossolini [666]

alynkio: 1
De Chat [674]

tamius: 1
Jacksonian Missionary [665 ramius -> 680]

Not Voted: 11
tamius23
Arkasas
Audren
MAWofdoom
alxeu
alxeu [alderman]
Chieron2.0
Cliges
Claude LC
Eternaly_Lost
Emperor Ike
Capage

Last edited:
Im confused on what exactly the case on me is anyway. Day 1 was a crapshoot where you cannot expect major analysis, day 2 I did put in “what is expected of me” I guess if we are playing by these vague terms and day 3 I admittedly didn’t post at all because I was extremely busy. Does that make me a wolf?

I think voting you for the lack of activity is ok, but a wagon like that always smells fishy.

Ok, is someone around? How many peeks got Beartjah in? He def checked Euro and he checked one more wolf. He probably checked me (I'm not sure, why would he pick me as his mouthpiece otherwise). Does it leave space for checking Alxeu? I guess it does if he got his first check n0 (after shamvote).
If it's true We have three confirmed townies
Alxeu
Asdfe
and me

We have one confirmed wolf too. I need to leave computer soon and Alxeu hasn't responded to my message yet, so I might out him now. Is anyone opposed to this?

I had him as a likely villager but triggering ghost whisper on the night when the seer gets eaten... I've seen that kind of play from baddie ghost whisperers before so not as convinced as before.

Might not even be a ghost whisperer if you go that route. He could just be a wolf making a bold play, a very bold play and claiming such, assuming that the person the seer would have scanned would scan as a villager.

You have something like a ~80% chance of being right at the start, since only wolfs scan to the seer, not other roles of baddies, and I can't recall the last time I played a game of this that wasn't light that didn't have cultists in the packs.

It is a bit odd that he did it the same night the wolves got the seer, but luck does happen. I consider him more a villager given that it a very bold play for a wolf to make this early in the game. Very high risk, and it hard to call it high reward given that he drawing attention to himself. The last thing a baddie wants to do unless they are sure they can avoid scanners. Just because the Seer is dead, doesn't mean there isn't a second seer from a scanned/starting apprentice running around.

One that might even know for certain who last night scan would have been.

I should vote earlier today since blindly following Others when I’m late clearly didn’t do anything good and almost saved a Wolf. The problem is I’m terrible at doing my own analysis but I’ll at least try a very short bit on the main candidates. I don’t really see Jacksonian as a major problem because even if he is generally vocal, being quiet for one day doesn’t really seem wolffish to me as he could be at least slightly more busy than usual one day, I don’t really know though. I think wagonlitz sort of did something similar to me at the end of yesterday though he did change his vote rather than simply make his first vote late. I don’t really know if the other things he’s done are strange or not. Again, I don’t know what anyone here is like. Latinkeiser has been a little suspicious sort but he hasn’t really been aligned with the voting of the two wolves as far as I can tell. Arkasas, however, has voted the same vote as Euro every day I think, perhaps not purposely since that to me would already be suspicious even if we didn’t know euro was a wolf, but even so it’s at least weird to me no matter what. For now, he gets my vote.

Vote Arkasas

Ok, is someone around? How many peeks got Beartjah in? He def checked Euro and he checked one more wolf. He probably checked me (I'm not sure, why would he pick me as his mouthpiece otherwise). Does it leave space for checking Alxeu? I guess it does if he got his first check n0 (after shamvote).
Alxeu
Asdfe
and me

We have one confirmed wolf too. I need to leave computer soon and Alxeu hasn't responded to my message yet, so I might out him now. Is anyone opposed to this?
If you have a confirmed and no time till deadline I would say yes.

Alxeu
Asdfe
and me

Doing the math here and am a bit confused on the numbers - if there are 2 wolves (Euro and one other) that were scanned by beartjah, how is it possible that 3 people are fully cleared after only 4 nights? Also, seer scans only check for wolves and not cultists.

Doing the math here and am a bit confused on the numbers - if there are 2 wolves (Euro and one other) that were scanned by beartjah, how is it possible that 3 people are fully cleared after only 4 nights? Also, seer scans only check for wolves and not cultists.

asdf isn't a peek, but his motivation to out Alxeu town as wolf is non-existent.
I consider them both being wolves too, but this one's self-resolving. Wolves probably don't want to have confirmed alderman alive few days from now.

asdf isn't a peek, but his motivation to out Alxeu town as wolf is non-existent.
I consider them both being wolves too, but this one's self-resolving. Wolves probably don't want to have confirmed alderman alive few days from now.
Ok that makes some sense. Still a touch risky (seer scan only half clears, a seer scan doesn't reveal sorc or cultist), but I can see the logic and agree the 3 you mentioned are likely villagers

Unvote Wagonlitz
Vote Avernite