Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have to agree with some of the last posters that there's something fishy about the whole handling of the Avernite outing. As it is, whether I vote for him or not is irrelevent given the groundswell against him.

And here I thought there would be a non-trivial decision on who to vote on today.

Vote Avernite

Two scanned wolves out of three scans total does seem particularly lucky on beartjah's part, however.
This game is full of firsts already with the conman and ghost whisperer.

HEAR YE, HEAR YE. LEND ME YOUR EARS VILLAGERS, WOLVES, AND OTHER ASSORTED TRAITORS!

@Capage AND WHOEVER TOLD HIM TO DO THIS "OUTING" IS A HACK WITH BAD TIMING WHO SHOULD FEEL BAD

THAT IS ALL

Last edited:
Reactions:
Why is the outing so early in the day?

Cutting off the day before things get hot is bad for the village. Shame!
This is what happens when you let Cody in your game... even if he’s not the spokesman... even if he’s subbed out.

Unvote Arky Bark
Vote Avernite

Yeah, there are som farfetched things I could see like getting people to trust a wolf-alxeu after the priest scanned him but in that case if the other pack ate him you'd be dead meat as well so doesn't really seem worth the risk for a wolf pack with you and alxeu in it. It's just that I think the only time I've seen ghost whisperer bag a scan result was when a pack ate the seer/priest and had a cultist ghost whisperer get the result.

I understand. What I meant was that I too felt Avernite's response to being lynched was unusual. Either an outed baddie at this point calls for unaligned baddies to contact him, just gives up or protests a lot more. If it is a rouse by the JL with a fake outing that too would have Avernite asking for unaligned baddies to contact him. A fake outed villager usually also protest more. So maybe something unusual happened here. We'll know after tonight.
What am I gonna do? I have a claimed outing against me, 99% of outings are pursued and, in 90% of cases, rightly so. All the ammunition to conclude Capage is not playing this for the village's benefit is out there, but that's not gonna tilt 9:1 against me into anything like worse odds than the previous cases. I'll die, Capage dies next, that's it.

What am I gonna do? I have a claimed outing against me, 99% of outings are pursued and, in 90% of cases, rightly so. All the ammunition to conclude Capage is not playing this for the village's benefit is out there, but that's not gonna tilt 9:1 against me into anything like worse odds than the previous cases. I'll die, Capage dies next, that's it.
Oh well I suppose technically I should

UNvote Arkasas, vote Capage

3rd Day 4 Votecount
Day 4 Votecount: 1h to deadline

Avernite: 20
Capage [692]
deathbywombat [655 LK -> 694]
Ironhide [646 Wagon -> 695]
johho [641 LK -> 696]
Emperor Ike [697]
Sleepy [668 Wagon -> 698]
MAWofdoom [687 Arkasas -> 699]
the_hdk [669 JM -> 689 LK -> 700]
alxeu [704]
alxeu [alderman]
Cliges [706]
Eternaly_Lost [708]
Jacksonian Missionary [665 ramius -> 680 tamius -> 710]
aedan [711]
Audren [712]
tamius [714]
AsdfeZxcas [652 Wagon -> 715]
Arkasas [720]
Chieron 2.0 [722]
LatinKaiser [678 Arkasas -> 724]

Arkasas: 2
jeray [654]
Jopi [681]

LatinKaiser: 2
ramius [657]
Wagonlitz [670]

Jacksonian: 2
madchemist [661]
alynkio [673]

MAWofdoom: 1
MarcoRossolini [666]

alynkio: 1
De Chat [674]

Capage: 1
Avernite [644 Arkasas -> 726]

Not Voted: 1

@Claude LC

What a useful vote count for future analysis

Reactions:
The more I think about it, the less Capage seems to gain by doing a fake outing here. Even if he's really a cultist who passed Beartjah's name to the wolves, he gains little by throwing his life away to kill Avernite, who hasn't really made any kind of role claim that might save him. The timing of the outing is suspicious, though, but Capage may have just been busy.

Not that it changes much, but...

UNVOTE JACKSONIAN

VOTE AVERNITE

Well I was actually trying to make some analysis even though we had the outing so the day didn’t go to “waste” but work has gotten the best of me today.

So first things first.
Vote Avernite

Second things second.
So about yesterday. I think all of this has already been said or stated by several of you but even though trying to make something today and not just vote the outing. Very busy day very moved at the end of the day specially.
Nice conman move at the end to get Euro
Surprised on how many votes moved around 3 players
And how Cliges was being pushed forward multiple times and got “saved” at the end. I didn’t see any post about how wagon tried to save euro or the why choosing Ike over euro or over Cliges.
because he values more as a player one than another. Or something else behind it.
Ok I’m going to get busy for the next 10 mins and can’t comeback before deadline
So going to post this and probably after deadline and after I’m not busy will continue this idea. It’s an incomplete idea so wait

Just in order to prevent unlikely, but vaguely possible Cloak/Innkeeper TIE shenanigans

Unvote Jackson
Vote Arkasas

And before anyone asks, I decided to lurk for the last 20 minutes or so just in order to do that. Come at me if you don't like it.

Final Day 4 Votecount
Final Day 4 Votecount

Avernite: 23
Capage [692]
deathbywombat [655 LK -> 694]
Ironhide [646 Wagon -> 695]
johho [641 LK -> 696]
Emperor Ike [697]
Sleepy [668 Wagon -> 698]
MAWofdoom [687 Arkasas -> 699]
the_hdk [669 JM -> 689 LK -> 700]
alxeu [704]
alxeu [alderman]
Cliges [706]
Eternaly_Lost [708]
Jacksonian Missionary [665 ramius -> 680 tamius -> 710]
aedan [711]
Audren [712]
tamius [714]
AsdfeZxcas [652 Wagon -> 715]
Arkasas [720]
Chieron 2.0 [722]
LatinKaiser [678 Arkasas -> 724]
De Chat [674 alynkio -> 731]
alynkio [673 JM -> 732]

Claude LC [733]

Arkasas: 3
jeray [654]
Jopi [681]
madchemist [661 JM -> 734]

LatinKaiser: 2
ramius [657]
Wagonlitz [670]

MAWofdoom: 1
MarcoRossolini [666]

Capage: 1 0
Avernite [644 Arkasas -> 726]

Not Voted: 0!

Day 4/Night 4
Day 4

Today was easy, we wanted Avernite gone. Avernite? Who's Avernite? No, not Avernite. Arkasas. We're getting our A names mixed up. The ghost of Comm Cody is laughing at us as we run around in circles. Aye, Arkasas is good.

Arkasas the cursed psychic villager was lynched

Night 4

Why does madchemist always talk like he's running out of time? Why does he never stop moving? Suspicious, suspicious. Werewolf has not returned. He must return. Maybe once we get rid of madchemist he'll return. Yes, we need rest. All will be quiet now.

madchemist the restless villager was hunted