Werewolf CCXLI: It's not dead, it just left five years ago to get smokes. It'll come back, I swear.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chad Wolf does not recommend. Chad Wolf says. The Village acts.
Chad Wolf is wise. But how do we know Chad Wolf has the best interests of non wolves at heart? Seems like a conflict of interest!

Why would you do something like this.
Read the post just above yours.

My vote on cabage had become a throwaway while I was away, so I needed to switch. I came back with 10 minutes to deadline, enquired what the cases on you and EURO were. Nobody wanted ot tell me what the case on you was, what I was told about the case on EURO suggested that it was EURO being EURO, which is a shoddy case, and the case on Cliges was related to that burger thingie, IIRC (I'm a bit tired atm, so I could be misremembering).
Hence, you got my vote, as people were reluctant to state whta the case on you were. WHihc seems wolfish as why would thye not want to, if not to try and make me not vote you. Plus, the other two cases were poor, so your case being unknown at least had a chance of being good.

Too short of a notice to actually get a vote change in. Resurrection is not instantaneous.
I had to try!

Thanks for subbing btw

Final Day 3 Votecount
Final Day 3 Votecount

EURO: 9
Avernite [489]
Capage [480 LK -> 516]
Emperor Ike [517]
Claude LC [518]
Chieron2.0 [533]
beartjah [509 Ike -> 541]
ramius [484 LK -> 537 Cliges -> 588]
Chefjones [477 Capage -> 542 Cliges -> 596]
EURO [547 Capi -> 574 Ike -> Conmanned by Capage]

Emperor Ike: 8
Jopi [507]
madchemist [492 jeray -> 562]
aedan [565]
LatinKaiser [479 Capage -> 577]
Cliges [536 Capage -> 580]
Arkasas [586]
MAWofdoom [605]
Wagonlitz [529 Capage -> 613]

Cliges: 5
De Chat [476]
Ironhide G1 [497]
MarcoRossolini [505]
Eternaly_Lost [519]
Audren [526]

Chieron2.0: 2
deathbywombat [499]
tamius [540]

Capage: 1
Sleepyhead [524]

Arkasas: 1
johho888 [475]

Jacksonian Missionary: 1
AsdfeZxcas [498 MC -> 530]

Sleepyhead: 1
jeray [503]

Claude LC: 1
the_hdk [504]

Not Voted: 3
alxeu*
Comm Cody*
Jacksonian Missionary*

EURO: 9
Avernite [489]
Capage [480 LK -> 516]
Emperor Ike [517]
Claude LC [518]
Chieron2.0 [533]
beartjah [509 Ike -> 541]
ramius [484 LK -> 537 Cliges -> 588]
Chefjones [477 Capage -> 542 Cliges -> 596]
EURO [547 Capi -> 574 Ike -> Conmanned by Capage]

love to vote for myself

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Dead werewolves

Victory

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Day 3/Night 3
Day 3

When I was 12 we tried to bring back Werewolf again. No one seemed to have any really good ideas, so we just went to a vote. Unfortunately for EURO or as he liked to call himself, Chad Wolf, Esquire, he got to the vote late and Capage told him we were voting to decide who was the coolest kid in the neighborhood. This predictably led to Chad Wolf voting for himself, only to realize what happened after the votes were counted. He flipped when that happened and revealed that Chefjones was stealing our hair and skin to do weird experiments to learn about us. We found that pretty weird, so we kicked him out as well.

EURO the brutal wolf of the Red Pack was lynched
Chefjones the alchemist villager was brutalized with him

Night 3

When I was 13 a rumor went around that Werewolf was coming back for a day. We were all excited because Werewolf was 16 now and could drive, which officially made him even cooler. However the one time we saw him he was driving around with a bunch of college girls, smokes, and booze. He stopped the car to let Chad Wolf in and join him but pointed at laughed at the rest of us. We decided that this was beartjah's fault. He was into some weird wiccan stuff that probably made him not cool enough for Werewolf and besides, we think some of his spells were meant to spy on Werewolf which also probably wasn't appreciated.

beartjah the seer was hunted

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone, I will now go to prepare the next big.

I told you guys from the beginning that he was on the hairy side. So now let us focus on those who followed him in trying to lynch me.

Three cheers for MC!

We followed his lead and the result was ok, apart from that brutal stuff.

Let's keep up the good work. We're having fun and finding werewolves