• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for @streaker77 for the nomination! Sadly, as @Midnite Duke pointed out, I'm not in a situation to chose the next winner. I struggled to actually release a chapter that I really wanted out and have no time to read AARs to find a winner. So I'm waving away my right to appoint this week's AAR showcase.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks for @streaker77 for the nomination! Sadly, as @Midnite Duke pointed out, I'm not in a situation to chose the next winner. I struggled to actually release a chapter that I really wanted out and have no time to read AARs to find a winner. So I'm waving away my right to appoint this week's AAR showcase.
That means this thread is now open for nomination! You know the rule: First come, first serve!

I've got a nomination:

I love narrative AARs, and Paradox games are the perfect environment for creating a detailed story, to such a point that in-game screenshots can be kept to an absolute minimum and still hold the reader's attention.

@naxhi24 has been writing a very engrossing Stellaris tale that has so far been a thrilling ride that I wholly recommend. A Galaxy of Wonder is the kind of AAR you'll be sucked into, and you'll find yourself caught up to the current chapter before you realize it.

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Reactions:
I've got a nomination:

I love narrative AARs, and Paradox games are the perfect environment for creating a detailed story, to such a point that in-game screenshots can be kept to an absolute minimum and still hold the reader's attention.

@naxhi24 has been writing a very engrossing Stellaris tale that has so far been a thrilling ride that I wholly recommend. A Galaxy of Wonder is the kind of AAR you'll be sucked into, and you'll find yourself caught up to the current chapter before you realize it.

blush_gif.gif

Well I'll be! Thank you to all the readers of my AAR for your continued support and I hope new readers give it a shot! Exciting things to come for sure!

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratylations to @naxhi24 and all those I've missed lately!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Given the exceptionally limited pool which @Macavity116 is seemingly legally required to pick from, he has somehow managed a good choice.

Galaxy of Wonder if an excellent work, very worth of this award. Congratulations indeed @naxhi24

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Reactions:
Nice! I don't get to Stellaris that often, but this is a good one. Congratulations!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Many congratulations to @Nax24 , and to all those others I have missed since last I posted here.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Appreciate all the comments and support! Sadly you guys caught me on a weekend where I am swamped and I don't have time to figure out which AAR to nominate.

I will leave the floor open for nominations!

• 2Like
Reactions:
This seems to have been stuck for some time. Hopefully not because I didn't endose the opening of nominations by the the previous winner, as I normally do?

Anyway, to remind you all:
Open for nomination and as usual, first come, first serve!

I wanted to post one last week but couldn't find one that had not already been showcased recently, but now I think to have the answer - thus congratulations to @Austregisel for Tales from Saxony in CKII. An excellent work that just started at the end of July. Early enough to get on board and enjoy the adventure. :)

Well done!

• 2Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: