Weekly AAR Showcase: The Anglo-Saxon Exodus: A Tale Of Surviving

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As I said before, I really like your AAR. :)

Congratulations for this well deserved weekly showcase !

Very many congratulations @ShinWalks. It is a great AAR and an excellent choice.

Thank you, J_Master! These AARs have been my first foray into long-form fiction, and it's been a very interesting process. I appreciate everyone who reads it, and I really appreciate everyone who comments!

I'll get to work reading some other AARs to make an informed choice!

Congratulations!

Well, I think my week is up, so I'll nominate the Stellaris AAR Pax Humanitas by @stnylan, a story-heavy pacifist-spiritualist AAR that has me really wanting to try Stellaris now (got to work on my own AAR first!).

Many congratulations, stnylan! I apologize for not getting over to comment on the AAR though I have read the first entries. It is as excellent as I assumed it might be when I find out you would be writing again. I hope to get over and get current as soon as time permits. Well done on another excellent story!

Many thanks to @ShinWalks for the nomination. It has even helped encourage me to get out a couple of updates.

What can I say, the lure of the forum inevitably got me writing again. I am glad some people enjoy it

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Stnylan! I have your story pulled up since I mentioned it (stumbled upon it entirely by accident, as it happens) last week.

I'm not familiar enough with Stellaris to understand how different or counter-intuitive a pacifist and/or caretaker sort of race is, which I gather is your premise. I'm hoping to start reading in earnest this week, though I'm distracted by studies.

Renss

Many thanks again to all. I hope to get the nomination out tomorrow or Thursday, all else being equal.

@Director Very droll good sir

Well, I wish to use this nomination to highlight a new writAAR, @SuperGeek89 who is writing what I think I would call a news-article style AAR called The Galactic Times - My First Attempt at an AAR. It is well worth a visit, if I do say so myself, and deserves I think a bit wider readership than it currently has. I will say, this may be the writAAR's first AAR, but I certainly hope it will not be his last.

Oh wow, I wasn’t expecting this. I would like to @stnylan not just for the nomination but for encouraging me to continue writing by posting after almost every update.

I confess however I don’t usually read many AARs so I will have to spend this weekend reading a few so that I might be able to nominate someone myself by Monday or Tuesday.

Congrats winners (I know I don't often post in these threads, but I am watching :oops:).

As a heads up, and it may or may not effect anyone's choices, but the month stay for CKII has expired, so go wild. ;)