• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IMG_1266.jpeg

• 7Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
MrqyDDY.jpeg

• 15Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
QtaXSgp.jpg

• 13Haha
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 9Haha
Reactions:
I tried to find a "stellaris funny screenshot thread", but couldn't find it in a pinch, so I post this here.

I just thought I'd share a picture of my new citizens fresh out of atomic age: who are so happy (+30 happiness) that I infiltrated their government, annexed them to my empire without fuss, and who now get to work as slaves in indentured servitude under Q'la-Minder, the famous philantropist and all around swell person. Yay!

annexation fever.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
I tried to find a "stellaris funny screenshot thread", but couldn't find it in a pinch,

Just FYI

• 1Like
Reactions:
I tried to find a "stellaris funny screenshot thread", but couldn't find it in a pinch, so I post this here.

I just thought I'd share a picture of my new citizens fresh out of atomic age: who are so happy (+30 happiness) that I infiltrated their government, annexed them to my empire without fuss, and who now get to work as slaves in indentured servitude under Q'la-Minder, the famous philantropist and all around swell person. Yay!

View attachment 1127886
29daea79-cb69-4937-b25d-a86f4662c5ed.png

• 11Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Started first Machine Age game with Synthetic Fertility origin. Got Vultaum as precursors. You know, the ones that thought the universe was a simulation. And to top if ot I got the Mass Extinction starting event. Why yes, we actually might go extinct and life better become a simulation pretty darn soon! :D

2024_05_09_1.png

• 2Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Started first Machine Age game with Synthetic Fertility origin. Got Vultaum as precursors. You know, the ones that thought the universe was a simulation. And to top if ot I got the Mass Extinction starting event. Why yes, we actually might go extinct and life better become a simulation pretty darn soon! :D
I got the exact same combo on my first game with the expansion.

Haven't seen any anger about that here, nor on other forums.

Checking back, I realized people weren’t as upset as I thought they were.

Also, it’s a joke. This doesn’t have to be a whole thing

There is a general sense of unease about the use of the art theft machine, but since any new lines the VA will be further compensated, and ai art isn't being used beyond the "throw ideas at the wall" stage, it's like, as fine as it can be from a creativity and labor standpoint and not crossing into anger generally

Reactions: