• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Archael90

Field Marshal
18 Badges
Nov 30, 2017
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Majesty 2
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
Simply a place where all events, anomalies, dig sites, situations, and new - rift events are shown, so we can read everything later, not only NOW.
There can be stored other information as well, like historical events: when wars occured, our rulers, maybe council, first contact etc.

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Great idea!

This can be further expanded integrating wars reports, leaders that have served, election results and other important moments of the history of your Empire

• 1Love
Reactions:
Refreshing. Maybe someone will see it ;)

Yeah an in-game log would be nice. Good for when I open a save after a few days away and want to jog my memory about what was going on.

I absolutely hate when I'm clicking or hitting Esc and I see a popup flash instead of closing whatever was focus on the screen when I sent the "hit Esc" signal to my finger. It would be great if I could open a log somewhere to see what I just closed.

Also at the end of a game, I'd love to see a galaxy map playback showing everyone's expansion, colonies founded, etc. like you get after a Civ game.

Reactions:
Also at the end of a game, I'd love to see a galaxy map playback showing everyone's expansion, colonies founded, etc. like you get after a Civ game.
I was thinking about this today, when finishing my campaign :x

• 4Like
Reactions:
this would be great in multiplayer, when one cannot pauze the game each time new event happened and would love to read anomaly text, but cant because game goes on.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Would this be too hard to implement?

Having a playback at the end would be an enticing reason to actually complete a playthrough.

• 1Like
Reactions: