• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Archael90

Field Marshal
18 Badges
Nov 30, 2017
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Majesty 2
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
Pls devs, is it possible?
For those who would like to initiate multiple jump drive jumps in one travel (there are scenarios where one jump is too short for whole way), with this fuction ship/fleet would perform jump each time jump drive would be ready, and will jump to furthest system in jump range that is on path of their travel.

• 4Like
Reactions:
The problem is that even in a static galaxy finding an optimal or even a decent route including jump drives is hard and considering that borders can close or FTL-inhibitors can come online it doesn't get any easier.

The QoL improvement that would really help me would be allowing to queue jumps and regular movement, even if the limit of one jump per queue remains.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Refreshing. Any thoughts?
Personally. I stopped using jump feature only because i have to do it manually dach time drive is ready and for each fleet separately. This feature would makes wafare much less frustrating.

Is this even possible to introduce? I believe its hardcodded and modders cannot do this thing?

For those who would like to initiate multiple jump drive jumps in one travel (there are scenarios where one jump is too short for whole way), with this fuction ship/fleet would perform jump each time jump drive would be ready, and will jump to furthest system in jump range that is on path of their travel.
At the very least, let us queue jumps from a future position, rather than current one.

At the very least, let us queue jumps from a future position, rather than current one.
It would also be nice, but auto-jump whwnever jumpdrive is ready would be VERY helpfull

I just build Gateways every like 5-6 hyperlanes at minimum apart so i can get around my space easily

yall out here using jump drives to annoy the unbidden and then complain when it shows up too much

The QoL improvement that would really help me would be allowing to queue jumps and regular movement, even if the limit of one jump per queue remains.

This would be great.

Even better would be the ability to queue up multiple jumps -- and the ship would just chill in the mean time.

Especially now, when there are empires that just cannot use hyperlanes

• 1Like
Reactions:
Also. Jump drive cool down should be adjusted to either: lenght of last jump or type of jump drive.
As for empires that starts with it. As long as they cannot see hyperlanes they should not take those into account for both: jump pathing and distans from the capitol in terms of expansion and while i know its not main subject of this thread, it is somehow connected to it due to new features.