HoI4 Dev Teasers (previously Podcat's Twitter Teasers)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hopefully a reworked non-communist paths

Agreed. They felt rushed and undercooked. Knowing the community, I suspect that many player's first run with Russia on NSB will be non-historical, so those paths should be fully fleshed out and reasonable (none of this Patriarch takes power).

• 2Like
Reactions:
Rip for Democracy in Russia (I thought they’d shoehorn in a Constitutional Monarchy path or something), but hey at least they’ll be taking another look at the Non-aligned/Fascist paths.

Reactions:
I rather see Russia have only few alt paths that are done well, rather than every single ideology and have them all half - assed like Japan does.
I would agree if the Monarchist and Fascist paths would have felt more comprehensive, but they felt not on the level of the communist paths or even BftB rather like DoD or TfV in terms of quality and scope. I mean the communist path is huge, not just center, left and right, but foreign policy and domestic policies etc.

• 1Like
Reactions:
1632862348078.png

Interesting. Seems it will indeed be a longer DD.

• 11Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
View attachment 760741
Interesting. Seems it will indeed be a longer DD.
I have a very visual mind. I can vividly imagine Arheo tying a rope around both legs and drag Dan from his desk while lost in thought on important design decisions for his new project.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I have a very visual mind. I can vividly imagine Arheo tying a rope around both legs and drag Dan from his desk while lost in thought on important design decisions for his new project.
I picture Dan enjoying a glögg at the local bar and Arheo coming into the venue with a lasso.

• 3Haha
Reactions:
Core combat changes? Are we finally going to play out the battles in real time like Total War
Full world of tanks integration.

• 5Haha
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Ah, great then. I know that Germany didn't have communist branch, USA didn't have Washingtonian branch, and USSR didn't have democratic branch, but i hope this non-communist branch for USSR would be as expansive as one of Spain's faction branch since my dev is the one working at this.

• 2Like
Reactions:
they need to delay the dlc to add finland otherwise this is gimped eastern front dlc.
Well DLC'S are mostly about alt-history, they just need to add an event for Finland joining the war and an event for a white peace, when shit goes sideways. That both can be solved with decisions. For Historical Finland they don't need much more, domestic politics etc. are not relevant to have Finland the way it acted in ww2.

• 3Like
Reactions: